Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stargazer




Strange how I decided to watch one of these episodes for the first time in recent memory and how this was the episode I chose to watch today. What this reminds me of is that story about how I survived the crash of the L-1011 "Stargazer" on 27 June 1994 because I was propelled through the windshield as I was the pilot of the aircraft. The reality is the none of us actually survived the crash. The aircraft hit the ground at a tremendous speed after spiraling from forty feet above the ground and was virtually vaporized upon impact. I am the recipient of some kind of highly advanced technology that allows me to reemerge in physical form after my physical body is destroyed and I did reemerge that day but after about two days had elapsed in the real world and I was over a thousand miles from the crash point. There is some kind of force that controls that advanced technology that controlling force makes changes to the reemergence process and that was why I did not immediately reemerge. Until 1998, every time I reemerged after my physical body was destroyed, I always returned as the exact same person I was before, with knowledge in my mind up to the very second that my physical body was destroyed.

My return in 1998 was different though. I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.

The reason I am different, I want to say initially, is that this is some kind of punishment for me, similar to what I know basically as the biblical notion of purgatory, of which I know little about in terms of the details of that concept.

The reality is that I am not human. I was sent here to fulfill a specific role and that is to give people a chance to feel a certain type of gratitude for their very lives. I sense no such gratitude among the people that I chose to try to save, among this population of primitives here behind the lines of enemy insurrection in Washington State and these people are all permanently damned to Hell when the time comes.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000013450093&sid=49928&sn=KIRODT2&st=201012301730&cn=117

excite

Dragnet (Repeat)

117 KIRODT2: Thursday, December 30 5:30 PM

Docudrama, Crime

Auto Theft: Dog-Nappers

Thieves take dogs from parked cars.

Original Air Date: Feb 26, 1970










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD2.html

Star Trek Generations


- Help me build my castle.|- I will in a few minutes.