Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some of us have a future.




What we do now is for the future.

What we face in the present there is no chance of defeating.

Some of us were given the chance to lose our chance at surviving beyond the point of no return.

I live today with certainty that 150 years from now I will sit at a desk somewhere reading through my notes of this present time and I will know there is no chance I could have been more persuasive to the people of this present time.

In the past, I considered that these people today would reject my message for any given reason they wanted to find so that they could remain in denial of the message I deliver. They could reject my message because I was sitting in a castle somewhere looking down on them as I pretended to be someone else who was telling them they were living the wrong kind of life. They could reject my message because I wore the uniform of a United States Navy officer and people in the world and in the United States rejected my message because I wore the uniform of authority. They could reject my message because they did not want to hear the truth from someone they considered smarter than they are.

The life I have lived the past twelve years was for the purpose of communicating to the majority of the people who will be affected by the message I deliver.

Not one single human on this planet Earth has control over what will happen next.