Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Y'all take care. Nothing but love for ya! Peace!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, October 23, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:15 PM


Fooey.





1988 film "Bat*21" DVD video:

01:20:10


US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Iceal Hambleton: Birddog, Bat two one, over. Birddog, Bat two one, how do you read, over. Birddog, this is Bat two one, come in. I'm on the sixth hole, Birddog, do you copy? Birddog, this is Bat two one. Come in, Birddog.










All right, add to the list the DVD for the 1993 film "Bodies, Rest & Motion" starring my wife. I have absolutely no memory, real or artificial, of ever watching that title at any time.

For certain people out there who think you are intelligent human beings, this is your chance to think up some way to test my powers.

As with "fooey," think of some way to get me to tell you what you want me to tell you and in a manner that defies rational explanation. Of course, you are going to have to take my word that I have not watched that DVD until the point where you, by means of my paranormal ability, prompt me to watch the DVD.

In the list of DVD's of films starring my wife that I have recently purchased but not yet viewed are the 1993 film "Bodies, Rest & Motion," the 1994 film "Princess Caraboo," and the 1991 film "Drop Dead Fred."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:20 PM


http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Nov%2010/LN%20Nov10%20POW%20Ismaili%20Centre2.jpg


The Prince of Wales views rare and sacred Jain manuscripts during a visit to the "Jainpedia" exhibition at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, 18 November 2010.










http://www.cswap.com/2000/Mission_to_Mars/cap/en/25fps/a/01_30

Mission to Mars


1:31:16
Look.

1:31:26
- Is that what I think it is ?
- Yeah. It's Mars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 06, 2007

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - When Death Squad leader Dave Reichert was asked for comment about trying to murder an undercover federal agent, he chuckled as he responded, “Sure, we knew he was undercover. Why do you think we were working so hard to get him killed? The insurgent leaders at Microsoft pay me to ensure they don’t get caught. Besides, Captain Ray is kind of over-rated, don’t you think? We’ve been watching his every move for over 8 years and he hasn’t killed a single one of us terrorists.”

This reporter questioned Dave Reichert about how long he could continue supporting Microsoft’s insurgency efforts. “Oh, quite indefinitely, I am certain. Look, Captain Ray has all that fancy education, Princeton, Oxford, Navy, and he can’t even put us in jail after 8 years. If my parents had been so rich, I could have gone to all those schools, too. ‘Top Gun,’ my ass. Give me all that training and I could have been great, too.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2007 excerpt ends]










1991 film "Drop Dead Fred" DVD video:


Drop Dead Fred: What should we do?

Young Elizabeth: Let's make a run for it.

Drop Dead Fred: No, no. It's too late for that now. Snot-face, I'm going to take the rap alone.