Friday, December 17, 2010

Was that you screaming, Mr. Frixos?




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 5, 2006


I've been wondering about this one scar on my left forearm. It seems to be located in a position to indicate getting shot by someone in front of me. It is larger than the two scars on my right arm and about the same size as the one on my lower leg, which would suggest different bullet types.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 5 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 27, 2006


One detail I do remember from my dreams last night was about bullet scars. I was pointing out three bullet scars on my upper left thigh. But I'm not sure what that means as I don't see any scars like that at that location. There are three scars that I think are bullet scars, but they are on my arms. One is midway along my left forearm and the other two are on my right forearm near my elbow. The left one is larger than the right ones and surely must have broke my arm. There are other scars on my arms too but I don't think they are bullet wounds, although I feel as though there are other old wounds that I can't see because they are obscured by hair. The scar on my right wrist, I believe, is a shrapnel wound. The scar on my left hand is from a power drill. I think I was shot in the back with a shotgun and I want to say that happened during the Panama invasion. There is a cut above my right eye that looks almost surgical in appearance and I am thinking it was from torture


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/27/06 10:51 AM
That could be the reason I was thinking about Van Nuys for a while a few months ago. I had been thinking that I went to high school there. But I do think there is some connection with me to that place; I am just not sure what. One idea is that I had a girlfriend who went to that school


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/27/06 12:07 PM
As I have written, I have been thinking that I started at Princeton University on September 2, 1965. The Tiger is the mascot of Princeton University, and I would have most likely been the smallest Tiger there at the University. I wonder if that is the source of that name. And had I already demonstrated the ability to fly aircraft at that point? Maybe I was flying in the simulators and/or propeller aircraft by that time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/27/06 8:19 PM
So maybe it was 1967 when I first flew a jet on my own.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/29/06 10:33 PM


I find it also fascinating that I could be America's youngest veteran of combat in Vietnam.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/14/08 4:04 AM
There is something lingering in my mind about her caring for my bullet wounds but that she didn't know those were bullet wounds as I had a cover story for that as well.

Part of that cover story included some medication for the condition and I have been thinking I said something about how the medication did not seem to be working. I probably said that because the bullet wound had been visible longer than I could explain. So she took that medication and rubbed it hard onto the bullet wound and that hurt like a son-of-a-bitch but I thought to myself that she really cared about me getting better and I was even more endeared to her.

I think that happened more than once, with bullet wounds. Once in the 1970's and then again after Panama.

The medication did not actually have any kind of effect on the bullet wounds but I did feel better because I could tell how she cared for me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/14/08 4:10 AM
My cover story was that the bullet wounds were actually just a condition on the surface of my skin, so that would make sense to rub the medication onto the wound and since the condition did not seem to be getting better, then I must have not been rubbing hard enough the medication. The reality was that the wound was a deep puncture wound so rubbing it would incredibly painful. I loved her for caring so much though, with all things considered, especially considering that kind of condition I told her I was afflicted with.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/14/08 4:13 AM
And it was just because she is a nice person and she cared about me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/14/08 4:14 AM
I would remember all of that in 1976 when I was faced with failure in my mission to divert the comet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 January 2008 excerpt ends]