Thursday, February 23, 2012

And light years to go before I sleep.




The other notion I wanted to write about last time is a notion that is strongly present in my mind when I think about my ultraspace technology.

The notion is that I am not - REPEAT: not - using my ultraspace technology at any time.

Regardless of how much I want to use it, in order to improve my life, I am not using that high-technology under these circumstances.

The specific reasons are foggy. Essentially, I am attempting to keep the evil force that permeates the region of Seattle Washington from gaining access to my high-technology.

That evil force wants to gain access to my high-technology so it can escape this planet.

That is the inspiration of its greedy creators. That evil force knows only about greed and cowardice and all the other negative human traits of the people that rule this region of the United States.

It knows nothing about courage and sacrifice and it knows nothing about just being a generally nice person. The world revolves around it and it always has to have what it wants regardless of how that impacts on other people, especially the people who are the legitimate owners of whatever it is that evil force decides that it must have.

I am growing increasingly certain that when I sense details that foreshadow the future then that is that evil force trying to cajole and even coerce me into revealing the secrets of my ultraspace technology.

I had never even heard of that film title referenced until I looked up that date just a few minutes ago because I was wondering about the dream I had that day.

I have been desperate to believe that within my notes I would kind the keys of some vehicle that gets me out of here but now I am certain that I am finding only the reason why I am not leaving here.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/08 8:03 AM
Just I woke up just now, I seemed to have been dreaming of a house in Charleston, SC. I seemed to have just bought the house and I was getting it ready for Phoebe's arrival. I was talking to her on the telephone and I was eagerly anticipating her arrival. I vaguely recall from the dream of showing her the house, which was very nice and I hoped she liked it. The house was downtown Charleston and I vaguely remember a lot of detail in the dream. It seemed that I had the whole summer off and she and I would spend that summer together in the house. It seems I was stationed there in Charleston at the USN base. There was a lot more to the dream that I don't remember now. I do remember a lot of details from my artificial memory about downtown Charleston, though, and none of those seem related to this dream. I "remember" that Tracey


and I used to park in my 1978 Ford Explorer pickup down on The Battery, there at the water's edge, and sit there for a long time at night.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/08 8:22 AM
I was also thinking I had bought a weekend house for us over across the bay on that one island I cannot now remember the name of.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/08 8:24 AM
I have a lot of artificial memory about that island, too. Something, in the context of my artificial memory, of hoping to find romance when I was over there, but nothing interesting ever happened. I met a lot of girls in Charleston, in the context of my artificial memory, but there was also something else I was looking for. I was looking for Miss Right, it seems.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/08 8:28 AM
I am not certain how it relates to those other details in those dreams a few minutes earlier, as I do not recognize any details that associate the settings, but there was something about a fresh water pipe. I was standing on a beach, either ocean or lake, I am not certain, and some other person was showing me a fresh water pipe that had become exposed along the beach front. The setting is vaguely familiar, in the context of other dreams I have had in the past, I just began to think. The other person was talking to me about the cost of repairing that fresh water pipe, but I am not certain what it all means. I can remember clearly from the dream of looking at the pipe and I was examining that corrison of the metal and thinking or talking to the other person about how badly the pipe was corroded and about how it was likely to fail at some point. I don't know what that all means.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 January 2008 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462401/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Light Years Away (2008)

Country Date

USA 12 January 2008



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462401/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Light Years Away (2008)


Eric Roberts ... Dr. Howard Melvin


An astronomer discovers the Dream Galaxy and with it, the girl of his dreams.


Release Date: 12 January 2008 (USA)