Friday, February 10, 2012

Tunnel




A few days ago I had a dream that I thought a lot about and that I am still thinking about. That particular dream a few days ago is largely, if not completely, the reason I started writing about an argument against the validity of my notional counter-paradox effect.

To summarize my counter-paradox effect notion, the details I record in my journal become time-traveler artifacts because I transport this information from the present time, relative to this present day, to a day in the past and that information is reviewed by people who exist naturally in that past timeframe.

So my notion of the counter-paradox effect is that thoughts must occur in my mind that are consistent with the information I record in my journal.

The argument I have been making about my notion of the counter-paradox effect is because of how my dreams seem to foreshadow observations I make sometimes in terms of my process for the associations with the date.

My theory is that I might be causing specific dreams to coincide with observations I make because of what I call the counter-paradox effect.

The argument about that notion is that I have started wondering if all my dreams foreshadow the future. The problem is that if I record my observations about the dates then that creates a time-traveler effect that must produce a counter-paradox effect. So what I have to do, as I have already figured out a process for, is to test that notion while retaining all that information in my mind and without recording anything.

Of course, I might be causing the whole damn thing to work, whether I record details or not, just by writing this notion here. Right now in this note I could be causing my dreams to become thoughts in my head that are impossibly visions of future observations I will make while awake and alert of mind.

So anyway, the dream I started off to write about here was a dream I was going to use as a test case for that argument but I forgot the precise I had the dream so I am going to have to wait for something else.

In the dream, I was driving an automobile. I could clearly see the road in front of me and there was a passenger in the seat to my right and I remember who was the specific person but I think that person, who I sometimes see in dreams, is supposed to represent my biological brother Thomas Reagan. I think that is how Thomas wants me to think of him.

I have forgotten some of the details now but what seemed to be the relevant parts were not really intriguing until I had been awake and looked on Google maps to find the specific location I think I saw in the dream.

In the dream, I was driving easily through the city and there was traffic around me and I was driving on a multi-lane city street and approaching a highway overpass that I would go under and that I was certain after waking up with the Alaskan Way viaduct in downtown Seattle Washington. I saw a traffic signal suspended above the road and I saw there were two lanes going to the left, after going under the overpass, and that was the way I was driving, although I was certain in the dream that I was not turning onto the Alaskan Way viaduct but I was turning onto a regular city street and I saw myself driving through downtown Seattle with pedestrians. At some point we seemed to have stopped and I was in a department store looking at a shiny chrome radio-clock and I was looking for a birthday present for someone else.

After waking up, I was certain that left turn I had made, with the green turn arrows clearly visible in the dream, was to go south into downtown Seattle and I did not know what street name I had been driving on but certain details in the dream, or about the dream, details I can't recall enough to articulate, led me to believe I was on a street that was the first street to the north of Seattle and on that north end of Alaskan Way viaduct that I matched on the map to Bell Street and Western Avenue, where I was driving towards the west on Bell Street. The street name I made the left turn onto was never established in the dream but looking at the map the only street that could have been would be Elliot Avenue. That's just a very short distance away from the waterfront.

I used Google maps to get a street view of that intersection and I had never been, that I can recall, in that specific location. I haven't driven a car in over seven years. Not even one time have I driven a car since the summer of 2005. I have walked through that area but not within a block or two of that location.

The first thing that struck me is that traveling west, as I was in the dream, towards the Alaskan Way viaduct, does not permit a left turn. I wondered for a while if I'd had another one of those 'stop sign at the Space Needle' moments but in a sleeping dream.

I also thought several times I need to review that criminal activity I unearthed associated with the deep bored tunnel project in Seattle and of how that is all filler activity for some other big terrorist attack that Corbis and Bill Gates Microsoft are actively planning at this very minute.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt end]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Clancy Tom, Red Storm Rising [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


NORFOLK, VIRGINIA

"Comrades. We see before us the innocent children of our nation," the Chairman began, speaking with slow, quiet diction that made Toland's translation job easier. CINCLANT's intelligence chief was at his side. "Killed by the infernal engine of State terrorism. Killed by a nation that has twice defiled our Motherland with unholy dreams of conquest and murder. We see before us the dedicated, humble servants of our Party who asked nothing more than to serve the State. We see martyrs to the security of the Soviet Union. We see martyrs to the aggression of fascists.

"Comrades, to the families of these innocent children, and to the families of these three fine men, I say that a reckoning will come. I say that their deaths will not be forgotten. I say that there will be justice for this vicious crime . . ."

"Jesus." Toland stopped translating and looked over at his senior.

"Yeah. There's going to be a war. We have a linguistic team across the street doing a full translation, Bob. Let's go see the boss."

"You're sure?" CINCLANT asked.

"It's possible they will settle for something less, sir," Toland replied. "But I don't think so. Everything about this exercise has been run in such a way as to inflame the Russian population to a degree I've never seen before."

"Let's put this all the way on the table. You're saying that they deliberately murdered these people to foment a crisis." CINCLANT looked down at his desk. "It's hard to believe, even for them."

"Admiral, either we believe that or we believe that the West German government has decided to precipitate a war against the Soviet Union on their own hook. In the second case the Germans would have to be totally out of their fucking minds, sir," Toland blurted, forgetting that only admirals swear in front of admirals.

"But why?"

We don't know the why. That's a problem with intelligence, sir. It's a lot easier to tell the what than the why."

CINCLANT stood and walked to the comer of his office. There was going to be a war, and he didn't know why. He wanted the why. The why might be important.

"We're starting to call up reserves. Toland, you have done one hell of a good job over the past two months. I'm going to request that you get bumped up a grade to full commander. You're outside the normal zone, but I think I just might be able to handle it. There's an open intel billet with Com Second Fleet staff. He's put in a request for you if things go sour, and it looks like they are. You would be number three on his threat team, and you'd be out on a carrier. I want you out there."

"It sure would be nice to have a day or two with the family, sir."

The Admiral nodded. "We owe you that much. NIMITZ is in transit anyway. You can meet her off the Spanish coast. Report back here Wednesday morning with your bags packed." CINCLANT came over to shake his hand. "Well done, Commander."










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/79701/Clancy_-_Red_Storm_Rising.txt


Clancy Tom, Red Storm Rising [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Tom Clancy

Red Storm Rising


NORFOLK, VIRGINIA

The drive from SACLANT headquarters took ten minutes. The Marines at the main gate were checking everyone and everything carefully, even a Chevy with a three-star flag. They drove to the waterfront amid an unending flurry of activity. Trains rolled down the tracks set in the streets, repair shops and testing facilities worked around the clock. Even the McDonald's on the road immediately outside was working a twenty-four-hour day, feeding hamburgers and fries to the men who took a few minutes for nourishment. For sailors spending a day or so on land it was an important, if seemingly trivial, touchstone. The car turned right as it reached the docks, past the submarine piers to the ones that held destroyers.

"She's brand new, only a month in commission, just about long enough to calibrate the electronics, and they must have shaved some time on that," the Admiral said. "Captain Wilkens did continuous workups on the transit from San Diego, but nothing with helicopters yet. PACFLT kept hers, and I can't give you a regular helo complement either. All we have left is one Seahawk-F variant, a prototype helo they were evaluating down at Jacksonville."

"The one with the dipping sonar?" Ed Morris asked. "I can live with that. How about a driver who knows how to use it?"

"It's covered. Lieutenant Commander O'Malley. We pulled him out of a training billet at Jax."

"I've heard the name. He was doing systems qualifications on Moosbrugger when I was tactical action officer on John Rodgers. Yeah, he knows the job."

"Have to drop you off here. I'll be back in an hour, after I have a look at what's left of the Kidd."

Reuben James. Her raked clipper bow marked with hull number 57 hung over the dock like a guillotine blade. His weariness momentarily forgotten, Morris stepped out of the Chevy to examine his new command with all the quiet enthusiasm of a man with his newborn child.

He'd seen FFG-7-class frigates, but never been aboard one. Her severe hull lines reminded him of a Cigarette racing yacht. Six five-inch mooring lines secured her to the pier, but the sleek form already seemed to be straining at them. At only 3900 tons full load, not a large ship but manifestly a fast one to go in harm's way.

"Red Storm Rising"

Her superstructure was an aesthetic embarrassment, with all the grace of a brick garage, topped with antenna whips and radar masts that looked like they had been built by a child's erector set, but Morris saw the functional simplicity of the design. The frigate's forty missiles were tucked away in circular racks forward. Her boxy after deckhouse contained enough room for a pair of deadly ASW helicopters. Her hull was sleek because speed required it. Her superstructure was boxy because it had to be. This was a warship, and whatever beauty Reuben James might have had was accidental.

Sailors wearing blue shirts and jeans moved rapidly across three gangways, bringing supplies aboard for an immediate sailing. Morris walked briskly to the after gangway. A Marine guard saluted him at the foot of the brow and an officer on the frigate's deck frantically ordered preparations to receive his new CO. The ship's bell was struck four times, and Commander Ed Morris assumed his new identity.

"Reuben James, arriving."










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/U-571.html


U-571


The Germans must never suspect|we have the Enigma.
- That is vital.|- So it's a race?
- Yes, effectively.|- Who's the boarding party?
Well, since you're the X.O.,|you, sir.
Mr. Emmett, Mr. Larson, Mr. Hirsch and nine|of your ship's company.
The captain, of course,|will remain onboard the S-33.
Mr. Coonan, our boys are submarine|sailors, not combat Marines.
The boys onboard that U-boat|are sailors too.
Your men'll be ready, Lieutenant.|I'll train them myself.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/U-571.html


U-571


Captain, I estimate the German resupply|sub has a 14-knot speed of advance.
- My latest plot puts them at 12 hours away, sir.|- Very well, Mr. Larson.
Captain, the boarding party's ready, sir.|Await your go-ahead.
Put her low in the water. I wanna give that|U-boat as little silhouette as we can.
- Sir?|- Prepare to disembark the boarding party.
Aye, Captain.
If this thing goes south,
I will blow that Nazi boat|right out of the water.
- Understood, sir.