Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's not the sink's fault.




What I have to figure out is why the hell I am even in the loop on this paranormal conversation.

I mean, they aren't telling me anything. They must be spoofing me. But why? Why me?

This is pointless. I don't know why the hell I sense any of that stuff. I can't do anything about. I cannot do a single damned thing about any of it. I can't even talk people into not being evil people. No one wants to do anything I tell them to do.

Damn I am really damned tired of having to live like this. Everything going on around me from other people proves they can be chumped into becoming Susan Smith and that I am living right now in a town of chumps.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:25 AM Monday, March 07, 2011


Ticonderoga





Looking closer at photos of the later US Navy Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruisers, I note details that suggest my dream the other night could be accurate in terms of how I see the layout of the weatherdeck next to the helicopter landing deck.

In my artificial memory, I have never even stepped foot on any ship in that class. The closest observation I have in my mind was one day when we were deployed to the Med on the USS Wainwright CG 28 and we were arriving in Rota Spain near Gibraltar and either the Ticonderoga itself or one other early ships of that class was already in port and I was impressed to see that ship, which I remember featured the missile rail launchers instead of the later VLS system. That is the only actual "memory" I have of ever seeing a ship of that class. I don't think I had ever even seen close by an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer until I saw the Momsen anchored nearby on 3 March 2006 in that park where I had been going to sit.

So in the dream of the Ticonderoga, there was a lot of details I still remember from the dream but the interesting part is that I was in a secluded area on the weatherdecks looking up I could see the helicopter landing deck and there was a small arms range target still in place on the edge of the deck above me and it had a very large hole in the center as though it had been hit by a lot of bullets. Looking at the image on a later Ticonderoga class ship I can see that such a sight is possible when standing on the weatherdecks. I was on the starboard side and I seemed to be near the aft end of the helicopter deck, which was inside and above me, and there was something someone said about how I was in officer's country, as though that area had been set aside as an area of seclusion for officer's as though they were sitting in deck chairs on a leisure cruise ship.

Nearby was a hatch that I went through and there was a very long stairwell that was not one long stairwell but that was closer to a stairwell you would see in a building but it was not as consistent in how it twisted around and the stairwell in the dream made seemingly random switchbacks. I see such stairwells in my dreams a lot. In this case, if I had written about this dream several years ago, I would have written that it was a foreign dream and that the narrator told me not to go all the way down the bottom and I did not, although I seemed to know the lower deck where the stairwell would end. There was a sink at one of the levels of the stairwell as it switched back and I washed my hands which is something I can never recall doing in a dream.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2011 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


RED STORM RISING [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Tom Clancy


PRINTING HISTORY

G.P. Putnam's Sons hardcover edition / August 1986

Berkley mass-market edition / August 1987


Page 253


Three miles away, Ticonderoga's after superstructure was shredded and ablaze from a rocket that had blown up within yards of her.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ultra

Dictionary.com


ultra


a prefix occurring originally in loanwords from Latin, with the basic meaning “on the far side of, beyond.” In relation to the base to which it is prefixed, ultra- has the senses “located beyond, on the far side of”










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/30/07 3:08 AM
A very detailed dream about being on a Luge course at an Olympic competition. I can remember that I made two timed runs through the course. I can remember very clearly the first part of the course going down a large hill and going very fast. But the weird part is that I was going backwards and that I had to make a 90-degree turn about half-way through the course, which was very tricky. There was a wall there at the turn that I would have hit if I hadn't got it right. I can remember making course adjustment to my sled as I was traveling backwards and approaching the turn that would be to my left as my back was to it and it was a turn that I couldn't even actually see. I can remember that my time was in the range of 13-something, which I guess means the course took me over 13 minutes. I had no idea if that was good enough time to earn a gold medal. Then I was back at the course start I guess to make a third run. But I didn't see any point to it so I went into some kind of nearby building to return my sled. But at that point, my sled was some kind of copper-colored rocket. There were three people in the room and one was


when we lived in that rented house on Dequincy in De Queen.


announcing my name over the PA but she kept getting my middle name wrong. First she called me Kerry Abner Burgess and then she called me Kerry Charlie Burgess, and she was saying something else but I think at the end, she just like the mike open and wasn't saying anything. I was at the start of the Luge course while she was talking and I was configuring my sled but now it included a chair from a kitchen table. It seemed that the chair would drag behind me on ropes. Instead of having the chair with its back flat to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice, the back of the chair was vertical to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice. Throughtout the dream, I have the indescribable sense of the blue sky, which I can almost visualize and which I could seen parts of the horizon of the sky and their is some indescribable notion connected to that visualization about jet aircraft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesa

Mesa

A mesa (Spanish and Portuguese for "table") is an elevated area of land with a flat top and sides that are usually steep cliffs. It takes its name from its characteristic table-top shape.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:40 PM Saturday, May 28, 2011


Vantage





In the recent hour I started to wonder about the interstate highway number for the town of George in Washington State. Although I have driven an automobile through that area several times in interstate highway I-90 I had no idea what was even the range of numbers for that interstate exit. I started to wonder if the interstate exit number was "13-something."

I looked it up on the map and it is not "13-something" and is instead exit 149. So I started to wonder if there was anything at the "13-something" mileposts and there it was. The interstate highway I-90 exit 136 is for Vantage Washington. This is the point where the Vantage Bridge crosses off the Columbia River. And then when you are driving on the interstate towards the town of George which isn't very far away, you cross the river and then you make an almost ninety turn to the north.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.time.com/time/pacific/magazine/20010416/starship.html

TIME


TIME PACIFIC

April 16, 2001 | NO. 15

Starship

A floating fortress of warplanes and warriors, America's flagship is a mighty example of big-stick diplomacy

By STEVE WATERSON U.S.S. Constellation, Tasman Sea

A few kilometers out from the carrier, the twin-turboprop grumman c-2a Greyhound banks and dips as it lines up its approach. Two hundred and forty km east of Sydney, a month into its journey from San Diego to the Arabian Gulf, the 17-story-high U.S.S. Constellation is a reassuring sight, a dark mass against the gray expanse of the Tasman Sea. At least that's how it must appear to the pilots. To the cargo plane's rear-facing passengers, lacking windows to orient themselves, the maneuvers are detected by a nervous gyroscope in their stomachs as G-forces, like giant hands, first compress then lift them in their harnesses. The crewmen grin at their civilian visitors' discomfort. "You'll feel a bump as the tailhook catches," shouts Petty Officer Brian Anderson, "and as the aircraft stops you'll sink back into your seats." Rather mild words to describe the impact as the plane decelerates from more than 200km/h to rest in less than two seconds.

To the untutored eye, as the Greyhound's ramp is lowered, the 329-m flight deck of the Constellation ("Connie" to her crew) is a manic ballet of men and aircraft, danced to the scream copter rotors and spinning propellers. The smell of aviation fuel is carried on burning blasts of exhaust; specks of tire rubber sting exposed flesh as incoming fighters are snapped to a standstill by one of the four arrestor cables stretched across the deck.

Nine flights of ladders above, the choreographer of this apparent chaos stands alert but relaxed beside his swivel chair to the port side of the bridge, overlooking the bow catapult launcher, a broad circular wing mirror showing the planes landing behind him. He answers telephones, issues orders and corrections to his officers, all the while sustaining an enthusiastic running commentary for his guests.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/00_39

Timecop


:40:08
Green for launch!

:40:17
I've run dozens
of simulated launches...

:40:19
but I-I never noticed
that wall before.

:40:21
- "Simulated"?
- This is my first real launch.

:40:24
Great. Don't stick
your head out of the window.

:40:27
- She's a little shaky.
- Blood pressure'll loosen her teeth.

:40:30
Her pulse is pushing 140.

:40:32
If she farts, she'll get
ahead of the pod.

:40:34
Fielding, listen to me.
It helps to concentrate...

:40:38
on something relaxing
during a launch.

:40:45
What do you think about?

:40:48
Not swallowing my tongue.

:40:52
- How's Walker?
- You'd have to shake him...

:40:54
to be sure he's awake.

:40:55
- He's awake.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0176747/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Morgan Conway

Date of Birth

16 March 1903, Newark, New Jersey, USA

Date of Death

16 November 1981

Birth Name

Sydney Conway










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038478/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dick Tracy vs. Cueball (1946)

Country Date

USA 22 November 1946 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134967/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Sliders"

Pilot (1995)

Country Date

USA 22 March 1995



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134967/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Sliders (TV series 1995–2000)

Pilot (#1.1)


Jerry O'Connell ... Quinn Mallory


Release Date: 22 March 1995 (USA)



http://www.tv.com/sliders/pilot-1/episode/29773/recap.html

tv.com


Sliders

Season 1, Episode 1

Pilot (1)

Air Date

Wednesday March 22, 1995


Physics genius Quinn Mallory has been tooling around in his basement for months, trying to create an anti-gravity device. However, he has stumbled on to something much greater - something that appears to be a gateway! Curious as to what's on the other side, he invites his old friend Wade Wells and his physics teacher, Professor Maximillian Arturo, to venture into the gateway with him. While creating the gateway, however, Quinn uses too much power, and the vortex snags a fourth passenger: Rembrandt Brown, a former pop star who just happened to be in the neighbourhood. The vortex drops them in a world where a new Ice Age has begun, a world where they must somehow survive until Quinn's timer reaches zero.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1160901/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Athletic Varieties (1948)

Country Date

USA 23 June 1948










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040659/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Oklahoma Badlands (1948)

Country Date

USA 22 February 1948










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246524/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Cornfed (1924)

Country Date

USA 4 May 1924










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0588110/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Christopher James Miller

Date of Birth

14 July 1983, Russleville, Kentucky, USA





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Star Trek: Generations (1994)

USA 17 November 1994 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










From 5/4/1924 ( premiere US film "The Trouble Shooter" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 30280 days

30280 = 15140 + 15140

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/16/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft facility in Quincy Washington State and all associated activity & the Virginia Tech mass murder by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates ) is 15140 days



From 5/4/1924 ( premiere US film "Cornfed" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 30280 days

30280 = 15140 + 15140

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/16/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft facility in Quincy Washington State and all associated activity & the Virginia Tech mass murder by Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates ) is 15140 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 5858 days

5858 = 2929 + 2929

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/9/1973 ( premiere US TV movie "Sunshine" ) is 2929 days



From 7/5/1956 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Reach for the Sky" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 5858 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1981 ( William Holden found dead ) is 5858 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 5858 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1981 ( Morgan Conway - deceased ) is 5858 days



From 11/22/1946 ( premiere US film "Dick Tracy vs. Cueball" ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 15123 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15123 days



From 6/23/1948 ( premiere US film "Athletic Varieties" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 21464 days

21464 = 10732 + 10732

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 10732 days



From 7/7/1980 ( Michelle Kwan ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 9762 days

9762 = 4881 + 4881

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Einstein" ) is 4881 days



From 4/18/1955 ( Albert Einstein - deceased ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 18974 days

18974 = 9487 + 9487

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1991 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Like Father, Like Clown" ) is 9487 days



From 4/18/1955 ( Albert Einstein - deceased ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 18974 days

18974 = 9487 + 9487

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1991 ( Gene Roddenberry - deceased ) is 9487 days



From 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Timecop" & premiere US film "Blue Sky" & premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 4578 days

4578 = 2289 + 2289

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "Second Chance" ) is 2289 days



From 11/25/1911 ( premiere US film "His Brother's Double" ) To 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Timecop" & premiere US film "Blue Sky" & premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" ) is 30246 days

30246 = 15123 + 15123

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15123 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 1488 days

1488 = 744 + 744

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1967 ( Sheree Smith ) is 744 days



From 3/19/1932 ( the Sydney Harbour Bridge is opened for use ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 1421 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/1969 ( premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." ) is 1421 days



From 7/29/1934 ( Stanton Friedman ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 26542 days

26542 = 13271 + 13271

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 10/7/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Law and Mr. Jones" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 15123 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15123 days



From 10/7/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Man in the Bottle" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 15123 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15123 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 5574 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/5/1981 ( premiere US TV series episode "Magnum, P.I."::"Missing in Action" ) is 5574 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 7812 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1987 ( premiere US film "Blind Date" ) is 7812 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 4483 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/10/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "The President's Mistress" ) is 4483 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 5183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dallas"::"Paternity Suit" ) is 5183 days



From 2/22/1948 ( premiere US film "Oklahoma Badlands" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) is 15123 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15123 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 6463 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/14/1983 ( Christopher James Miller ) is 6463 days



From 11/17/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 4516 days

4516 = 2258 + 2258

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 11/3/1994 ( Susan Smith admits to murdering her two children in her car in John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina and the car had been days earlier discovered by me the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and reported to other officials and in order to maintain investigation of Susan Smith and her co-conspirators that include Microsoft Bill Gates ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 4530 days

4530 = 2265 + 2265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/15/1972 ( premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) is 2265 days



From 11/15/1967 ( premiere US TV episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Jethro's Military Career" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 14380 days

14380 = 7190 + 7190

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/10/1985 ( premiere US film "Silverado" & premiere US film "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" ) is 7190 days



From 9/15/1945 ( premiere US film "Along the Navajo Trail" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 22476 days

22476 = 11238 + 11238

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/9/1996 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Independence Day" ) is 11238 days



From 6/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Windtalkers" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 1750 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/1970 ( Malcolm-Jamal Warner ) is 1750 days



From 7/16/1930 ( premiere US film "Hell's Island" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 28016 days

28016 = 14008 + 14008

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 14008 days



From 1/31/1964 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan was Innsbruck Winter Olympics gold medalist on this day ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 15764 days

15764 = 7882 + 7882

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/2/1987 ( premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) is 7882 days



From 10/8/1988 ( premiere US TV series "Superboy" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 6747 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/23/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Helen Keller: The Miracle Continues" ) is 6747 days



From 10/6/1995 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Under Siege 2: Dark Territory" ) To 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) is 4193 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/26/1977 ( Tom Welling ) is 4193 days



From 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 419 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/26/1966 ( Sandra Taylor ) is 419 days



From 3/30/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blades of Glory" & premiere US film "Netherbeast Incorporated" & premiere US TV series episode "Mail Call"::"Fort Knox" ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 152 days

152 = 76 + 76

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1966 ( the US Air Force B-52 Stratofortress bomber crash at Palomares Spain resulted in radioactive contamination from the non-nuclear detonation of atomic bombs and the loss of atomic bombs ) is 76 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445934/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Blades of Glory (2007)

Country Date

USA 30 March 2007
UK 6 April 2007



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0787495/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Netherbeast Incorporated (2007)

Country Date

USA 30 March 2007 (AFI Dallas International Film Festival)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0998687/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Mail Call"

Fort Knox (2007)

Country Date

USA 30 March 2007



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0998687

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Mail Call (TV series documentary 2002– )

Fort Knox


Release Date: 30 March 2007 (USA)



http://www.tv.com/shows/mail-call/special-ops-army-scouts-1012007

tv.com


Mail Call


Season 8, Episode 4

Special Ops Army Scouts


Air Date

Friday March 30, 2007


R. Lee Ermey answers question from Fort Knox.


Stars R. Lee Ermey Host





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0089530/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985)


Pigkiller: Mr., who are ya?

Max: No-one

Pigkiller: What's your name?

Max: Nobody.





http://www.cswap.com/1985/Mad_Max_Beyond_Thunderdome/cap/en/25fps/a/00_53

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome


:53:06
"We don't need the knowing.
We can live here. "

:53:10
Time counts and keeps counting.

:53:14
They gets missing what they had.

:53:16
They get so lonely for the
high-scrapers and the video.

:53:25
And they does the pictures so they'd
'member all the knowing that they lost.

:53:40
'Member this?

:53:41
Tomorrow-morrow Land!

:53:44
'Member this?

:53:46
The River of Light!





http://australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/sydney-harbour-bridge


Australian Government

australia.gov.au


Sydney Harbour Bridge

The Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of Australia's most well known and photographed landmarks. It is the world's largest (but not the longest) steel arch bridge with the top of the bridge standing 134 metres above the harbour.

Fondly known by the locals as the 'Coathanger', the Sydney Harbour Bridge celebrated its 70th birthday in 2002, with its official opening in March 1932.

A history of the Sydney Harbour Bridge

It was as early as 1815 that Francis Greenway proposed building a bridge from the northern to the southern shore of the harbour.

It took some time for this to become a reality with design submissions invited in 1900. All the submissions were considered unsuitable and so the momentum for the bridge crossing stopped.

However, after the First World War more serious plans were made, with a general design for the Sydney Harbour Bridge prepared by Dr J J C Bradfield and officers of the NSW Department of Public Works. The New South Wales Government then invited worldwide tenders for the construction of the Bridge in 1922 and the contract was let to English firm Dorman Long and Co of Middlesbrough.

The Sydney Harbour Bridge construction started in 1924 and took 1,400 men eight years to build at a cost of £4.2 million. Six million hand driven rivets and 53,000 tonnes of steel were used in its construction. It now carries eight traffic lanes and two rail lines, one in each direction, but at the time of its construction the two eastern lanes were tram tracks. They were converted to road traffic when Sydney closed down its tram system in the 1950s.

An interesting past

The Bridge has an interesting past including its official opening on 19 March 1932.





http://www.cswap.com/1985/Mad_Max_Beyond_Thunderdome/cap/en/25fps/a/00_53

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome


:53:06
"We don't need the knowing.
We can live here. "

:53:10
Time counts and keeps counting.

:53:14
They gets missing what they had.

:53:16
They get so lonely for the
high-scrapers and the video.

:53:25
And they does the pictures so they'd
'member all the knowing that they lost.

:53:40
'Member this?

:53:41
Tomorrow-morrow Land!

:53:44
'Member this?

:53:46
The River of Light!

:53:48
'Member this?

:53:49
Skyraft!

:53:51
'Member this?

:53:52
Captain Walker!

:53:54
'Member this?

:53:56
Mrs. Walker!

:54:01
Then Captain Walker picked them
of an age and good for a long haul.

:54:06
They counted twenty, and that were them.
The great leaving.

:54:10
"Rescue party departed
at first light. . .

:54:14
. . .led by Flight Captain G.L. Walker. "

:54:17
"May God have mercy on our souls. "

:54:21
They said bidey-bye to them
what they'd birthed.

:54:24
And from the nothing
they looked back. . .

:54:27
. . .and Captain Walker hollered,
"Wait, one of us will come. "

:54:31
"Wait, one of us will come. "

:54:36
And somebody did come.

:54:38
Walker!

:55:04
We's heartful to you,
Captain Walker.

:55:06
We's ready now. Take us home.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-402.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

4X02 - SIX OF ONE

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 11-APR-2008


Starbuck, screaming: We're going the wrong way!










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F13.html

Deep Space Homer

Original airdate in N.A.: 24-Feb-94


Homer: Ah, TV respects me. It laughs _with_ me, not at me!

[Turns it on; a man points at him]

Man: You stupid -- [laughs uncontrollably]

Homer: D'oh!