Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's down there right now. Hey: you're all New York City World Trade Center building workers.




A new line of thought has surfaced in my mind in recent days.

Why is that important to note here in my world-wide internet-connected public journal?

The notion seems important to me because I want to get out of here and somehow, that line of thought supports my wishful thinking that it supports my desire to get out of here.

I write about it now because I am watching the episode 10 of the DVD for the television series "The Six Million Dollar Man" and I feel that I have again reached that point of my notion I described earlier that "they also watch our television." In this case "they" are some kind of beings that I can sense through paranormal means.

So anyway, the point is this note has no real intelligence to describe. I am not, in the report, unlike most other public reports I make, knocking up against the door of terrorists that reside in this insurgent-controlled region that is the State of Washington, this bastion of insurrection that is the al Qaida controlled the State of Washington.

What I write about now is just about thoughts that went through my mind in the past day that are consistent with what I watch now on DVD.

"Colonel Steve Austin" has been captured by the bad guys, who are armed with a huge laser that they are going to use, I guess, to destroy a satellite in orbit of the planet Earth, for the fee of ten million dollars, and "Violette" comes in to take over from the tormentor interrogating "Colonel Steve Austin" and during her scenes with him she tells him she is an Interpol agent there. "Austin" doubts her and none of that is really important but what seems important is that I think of thoughts I have had extensively, relatively, in the past day, maybe two days, of a specific woman who gives me a key. The specific actress in that episode reminds me of no specific woman but that actress does make me think of a specific woman that specific woman is the woman who I specifically recognize and that I could identify specifically here if I wanted to but I do not want to. The specific woman I was thinking of gave me a key. That key was, early on in my extensive line of thought, an important part of that line of thought. It is symbolic though I started thinking. She handed me the key in my thoughts and that was the important part because that part was important. I won't go into a lot of detail about what all I was thinking but I gained some new insight about my purpose here. I used the key to go to a door that is somewhere in downtown Seattle and that is featureless and that I still do not know the precise location and that is where I go into that tunnel going underground that I have dreamed about a lot. Downtown is where I activate a counter-device that will disable the multi-megaton hydrogen bomb that Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates installed decades ago as some kind of mega-paranoia doomsday device against extraterrestrial invasion of the planet Earth.

When I go through those underground tunnels I will deactivate that hydrogen bomb. Corbis Microsoft Bill Gates has a so-called dead man's switch enabled on that multi-megaton hydrogen bomb - which is 200 megatons or greater - and my role is to deactivate that dead man's switch so that the bomb does not detonate automatically.

That recent line of thought, in the past day or so, is about me receiving the key that will open the door to let me find the room that will deactivate the Corbis Microsoft Bill Gates bomb that will literally make the planet Earth uninhabitable for tens of thousands of years.

I have been thinking consistently that the hundreds-megaton bomb is located somewhere underground near the US FBI building in downtown Seattle. Looking at the map the underground bus tunnel goes through very near that area. The construction of the facility was covered by that construction.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702108/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

The Last of the Fourth of Julys (1974)


Oscar Goldman: There's a time-bomb hanging over our heads, and Qual has already lit the fuse.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702108/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

The Last of the Fourth of Julys (1974)


Violette: Quail, that fence is 30 feet. Nobody can vault that high.

Quail: But he did get over the fence...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702108/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

The Last of the Fourth of Julys (1974)


Violette: But who is he, Quail? Eh, How much does he know, Who send him?

Quail: Those are three very good questions, my dear, and we shall find the answers, I promise you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702108/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

The Last of the Fourth of Julys (1974)


Quail: Oh Violette, I'm so disappointed in you.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19941030&slug=1938789


Sunday, October 30, 1994

Much Of Downtown Seattle To Get Power Back Tomorrow

By Peyton Whitely

Power is expected to be fully restored by tomorrow to seven of eight major downtown office buildings without electricity since Friday night, according to Seattle City Light.

The buildings lost power after a fire broke out in an underground utility vault at Third Avenue and Seneca Street.

Repairs started after firefighters controlled the blaze and City Light crews diverted power around the damaged area.

"We let the fire burn itself out," said Scott Forslund, City Light spokesman. "We're splicing lines in vaults around the area."

The area affected stretched from about Western Avenue to Third Avenue and from Madison Street to Pike Street.

The cause of the fire may not be known for weeks, Forslund said.

City Light officials planned to have power restored by tonight to the Seattle Art Museum, which was closed all weekend.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Stargate (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

USA 28 October 1994










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Stargate (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[correcting the translation from the cover stone]

Dr. Daniel Jackson: It's not "Door to Heaven"... is...

[writing]

Dr. Daniel Jackson: Stargate.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:09 AM Thursday, December 11, 2008


Subject: Separatist region State of Illinois actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government





----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:09:49 AM
Subject: Separatist region State of Illinois actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)





Pinnacle Nucflash





The suspects I name need to be immediately and permanently confined to United States federal prison and they need to be interrogated until this crisis has been permanently resolved.

Foreign power is assuredly in control of U.S. nuclear weapon stockpile and I am ordering them stopped.

I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city.

I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned.

I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, DOD General Counsel William J. Haynes II and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama, Eliot Spitzer, and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_53

Under Siege


:53:28
You know Casey Ryback?

:53:30
Chief Ryback?

:53:32
He's top hand in the Teams.
Wish we had him here.

:53:35
He's calling on a SEAL magnaphone
from the ship.










[ George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies with all George Bush staff, lawyers, employees of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]


From 3/30/1958 ( William J. Haynes II actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 3/30/1958 ( William J. Haynes II actively supports coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 10/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Under Siege" ) is 12612 days

12612 = 6306 + 6306

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 6306 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/213/000169703/

William J. Haynes II

Born: 30-Mar-1958

Executive summary: DOD General Counsel, 2001-08


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 December 2008 excerpt ends ]