Friday, February 24, 2012

God, I was so out of my head back then. All because of the illegal actions of the police I called in the year 2005.




My biological brother, Thomas Reagan, would have informed me of such facts because he is unquestionably the best qualified brain surgeon on this planet Earth.

I think about it again now because I am watching that part on the DVD for that television miniseries "The Stand."

For three months, for really any time period, any time-traveler timeframe, the things I say to people, my actions are questionable.

I am just feeling really overwhelmed right now as I look back to myself and my mind back in the year 2007. And that was just the year 2007. Only a few months ago did I shake that off. I am overwhelmed by the fact that I might be overwhelmed again six months from now.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:59 PM Thursday, January 04, 2007


In-freaking-credible

This one really startled me and I am still at a loss for words to describe how I feel about it.

I found some other clues in the events for the F-16 that point to me, but I got off on a tangent when another thought occurred to me. I was thinking that we probably encoded clues into the number of hours that elapsed between certain events so I started looking at that.

The first calculation I made was for 3,359 hours. If you divide 3,359 by 24, the quotient is 139.9583333.

Then I looked for the date difference between my birthday of March 3rd and another recognizable date.

I can't think of a better word than "stunned" for what I found.

The date difference between 3/3/69 and 7/20/69 is 139 days.

AND it got even better.

Apollo Anniversary: Moon Landing "Inspired World"

On July 20, 1969, at 10:56 p.m. ET, Apollo 11 astronaut Neil Armstrong stepped off the "Eagle" onto the surface of the moon and said, "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

That landing occurred just 4 minutes before 11 PM. 11 PM is the 23rd hour of the 24 hour day.

If you divide 23 by 24, the quotient is 0.9583333.

So that means the Apollo 11-Eagle landed on the moon 139.9583333 days after my 10th birthday of 3/3/69.

The period of 139.9583333 days is 3,359 hours.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarawa


Wikipedia


Battle of Tarawa


The Battle of Tarawa, code named Operation Galvanic, was a battle in the Pacific Theater of World War II, largely fought from November 20 to November 23, 1943. It was the first American offensive in the critical central Pacific region.

It was also the first time in the war that the United States faced serious Japanese opposition to an amphibious landing. Previous landings met little or no initial resistance. The 4,500 Japanese defenders were well-supplied and well-prepared, and they fought almost to the last man, exacting a heavy toll on the United States Marine Corps. The US had suffered similar casualties in other campaigns, for example over the six months in the campaign for Guadalcanal, but in this case the losses were suffered within the space of 76 hours. Nearly 6,000 Japanese and Americans died on the tiny island in the fighting.










1994 television miniseries "The Stand" DVD video:

00:14:21


[ Title card: New York City ]

[ Title card: June 27 ]

The Monster Shouter: [ ringing hand-held bell ] He's closer now! The hardcase! The dark man! He's coming! He's closer now! The dark man!