Thursday, February 23, 2012

Differentials




Very recently I did start to see some kind of equations trying to form in my mind. When I write that I was "seeing" equations then I am not talking about some kind of science-fiction quality graphics similar to what I have watched on television such as the now-defunct "Stargate Universe" television series. What I "saw" is nothing like that. Not anything close. I use the phrase similar to how a person would describe how a new idea forms in the human mind. I had a flash of insight, is how I would describe the notion. Ideas in my mind that I imagine as specific thoughts.

But I still cannot figure it out enough to generate a usable product. I mean, I could generate bullshit all day with d=(3a-g)c(fx67)+32 degrees<=>Zblahblahblahblahblah and that would really mean more than nothing.

What I sensed recently is what I hope is a new and powerful set of equations that signals the beginning of some kind of new phase for me.

But for what purpose? What would be the purpose of the equations? I really struggle with that part and my mind just hits a wall as though I am struggling to walk and my legs just will not work.

Earlier this morning I had the strong sense in my mind that my new equations would be a source of employment for me.

Yes. That's it. I will produce the equations for a new employer. She will employ me to produce those equations for her. I just can't figure out what it is for.

That must be it. They're keycodes. I think. I think my employer is paying me to create keycodes for her. The codes work only for her.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html


Timecop


I thought it was|just Parker Datalink.
Take the back|and wait for my call.
Keep your head down.|Tomorrow's your birthday.
- I have a problem.|- You do?
Yes. Let me tell you|what my problem is.
This isn't working.|I can't keep paying for this.
- Hey, it doesn't matter to me.|- Oh, but it should, Jack.
You're taking the goddamn company|into bankruptcy.
We have a difference of opinion.
The chip is the future of this company.
- Since you don't agree, walk away.|- This isn't the first time|we've had this conversation.
Come up with money|and I'm out of here.
You know I can't afford it...
but I've found an enterprising|banker with faith in the future.
Take it.
You're out.|You've got no faith in the company...
and I've got none in politicians.
If I were you,|I wouldn't cash that check.
It's gonna cost you|more than you'll ever know.










http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human_(episode)

Human (episode)

"Human" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Stargate Universe.


Original air date April 23, 2010


Sometime later, Rush is lecturing a class full of students at a University, asking if anybody is familiar with the significance of Shor's algorithm. One of the students stands up and describes what the algorithm is. While the student is in the process of explaining, from Rush's perspective, a tunnel of Ancient symbols is streaming towards him. Seeing it apparently overwhelms Rush.