Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shocking news




I would have ignored that episode, that I just finished watching on DVD, if not for one compelling detail.

The compelling detail is that only by watching the DVD, which I just watched for the first tonight, do you see the police officer in the police car change the switch on the police radio.

I paused the DVD as the police officer, in Los Angeles I think, was listening to a radio alert about the astronaut "Josh Lang" and the police officer changed the police radio setting from "MANUAL" to "PA" and I guess that means that by selecting "PA" the dialog you can hear what the police dispatcher is broadcasting over the external speakers of the police car.

So then the detail that compounds that observation is the street address of the diner that the actor William Shatner goes into in that episode where he portrays the troubled US NASA astronaut "Josh Lang." In that diner he seems, with only the power of his mind, to kill a deputy sheriff who had drawn his revolver while trying to restrain "Josh Lang."










From 7/31/1976 To 10/27/2011 is 12871 days










http://www.msss.com/education/facepage/pio.html

Caption of JPL Viking Press Release P-17384

NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION

VIKING NEWS CENTER

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA


Viking 1-61

P-17384 (35A72)

PHOTO CAPTION July 31, 1976

This picture is one of many taken in the northern latitudes of Mars by the Viking 1 Orbiter in search of a landing site for Viking 2.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702040/quotes

IMDB

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

Burning Bright (1974)


Josh Lang: Do you realize what we could learn if we send one of those dolphins up into space into that electrical field? Why there's no... mystery in the universe that you and I couldn't solve!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702040/quotes

IMDB

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

Burning Bright (1974)


Oscar Goldman: Josh is right, there is a mistake in the computer program.

Col. Steve Austin: And his sun as the origin of space theory?

Oscar Goldman: Completely valid. I've got all the printouts here to prove it.










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_50

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:50:08
- Genesis? What's that?
- Don't insult my intelligence.

:50:12
Give me some time to recall
the data on our computers.

:50:15
I give you 60 seconds, Admiral.

:50:24
Clear the bridge.

:50:31
At least we know
he doesn't have Genesis.

:50:34
Keep nodding as though
I'm still giving orders.

:50:37
Mr Saavik, punch up the data charts
of Reliant's command console.

:50:42
- Hurry!
- 45 seconds.

:50:44
The prefix code?

:50:52
- The chart's up, sir.
- Admiral!

:50:54
We're finding it.

:50:57
- Admiral!
- Please.

:51:00
Please, give us time. The bridge is
smashed, the computers inoperative.

:51:04
Time is a luxury
you don't have, Admiral.

:51:14
Damn!

:51:16
- Admiral?
- It's coming through now, Khan.

:51:23
Reliant's prefix number is 16309.

:51:27
I don't understand.

:51:28
You have to learn
why things work on a Starship.










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_44

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:44:55
Reliant in our section.
This quadrant, sir. And slowing.

:44:59
Sir? May I quote General Order 12?
"On the approach of any vessel,

:45:04
"when communications
have not been established..."

:45:06
The Admiral is well aware
of the regulations.

:45:10
Aye, sir.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:50 AM Thursday, October 27, 2011


"Trash of the Titans"


In a dream sequence that seemed to be minutes before I awoke and got out of bed this day I was standing outside a building and I have been wanting to say since then that the building was a shopping mall and then I started wanting to say that building was some unidentified location at the Westfield shopping mall at the interstate crossroads of I-5 and I-405 a few miles south of Seattle Washington. I don't recall any details in the dream that clarify that notion though. At one point I was operating an ATM device and I was angry because I saw a guy walk up on my left and was trying to read what was on the ATM screen as I made the transaction. That went on for a little while. At one point I might have hit that guy with my fist but that isn't really established in the dream. I finished my transaction and there was a woman standing behind me in front of a line of more people and I knew she was also trying to read the bank's ATM screen as I conducted my financial transaction with that bank machine. I don't recall the amount I withdrew from the ATM but I saw at glance a message on the screen of the ATM that informed me about how in the near future that machine would be capable of dispersing only forty dollars maximum per transaction and that was because of a labor strike that was soon to happen in Britain. I seem to think now that I was aware in the dream of more details about that labor strike but now I cannot recall any other details other than how I or someone else was angry because that labor strike was going to happen. I was standing outside there at that building that I think was the Westfield, or as I always think of it, the Southcenter Mall, and I recall that the driver of a police car stopped at the curb somewhere in my range of vision and I could hear the radio in the police car because it was turned up really loud and I could hear what I think was some kind of announcement to the police force that the driver of the car was listening to and that I could hear. I recall now something consistent with wild animals or zombies attacking people in locations in that city and that announcement on the police car radio was an update on that situation. After the driver pulled away from the curb and turned around to go back the direction he had arrived from I was standing there in the dream wondering if he had pulled up there just so I could personally hear that message being received by the radio in his police car.

I think the next point where the dream picks up is that I was sitting in the audience of some kind of musical performance and I was sitting in the very front of the room and close to the low stage and I seemed to be at a table to the right of the stage and against the wall of the room. I was aware of details in the dream about the song being performed but now I recall none of it other than I can visualize the activities of the group of people in their performance. Then the group of performers that were not singing, which seemed to be only one or maybe two but that wasn't clearly established in the dream, began marching out from the backstage on my left side of the stage and they were walking across the stage to the other side to exit and the last person who came out was the actor Steve Martin. He might have been the announcer at that point and he might have been the one who announced that the performance was ending and that they would be back to perform again at 11 PM and midnight and I think he mentioned an additional time of day but I don't recall that now. I must have looked at my wristwatch I guess I was wearing in the dream because somehow I knew the current time of day was 8:18 PM as the speaker made those announcements. I was aware that the day of week was Friday as I sat there at that table. I wondered what I was going to do until 11 PM and I must have not wanted to just sit there and wait for 11 PM. I thought about driving around in the mountains somewhere and I think that I was thinking about the mountains east of here. I think that was point where I woke up and got out of bed to start looking at whether any of this makes any sense on this day Thursday 27 October 2011 and I wrote most of this before I started reviewing any details about today's date.

I thought through that dream deliberately after waking up before I started working on any aspect of this report. I really did have that dream and the details in the dream I wrote about happened while I was still sleeping. I have not been running the numbers for any future dates other than for future dates that I have written about in my blog and the only future date I can think of that I have in the past ran through was for Saturday 29 October 2011. That is the only date I have examined so far other than the dates I examine after waking up from a dream on this day, such as how I now examine the date 27 October 2011 after waking up from a dream.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 October 2010 excerpt ends]