Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Arguing the counter-paradox effect.




Recently I have been thinking about arguments that contradict, specifically, my counter-paradox effect.

I can't think of any good arguments that contradict my notion about what I call my time-traveler effect.

As for my counter-paradox effect arguments, which I thought of recently and are not as clear in my mind now as it was about a day ago or, I have thought of contradicting notions.

The basis for the contradictions is the basis for that notion itself.

My counter-paradox effect is about how my time-travel excursions - pending - cause thoughts to form in my mind before I actually make the time-travel excursions.

So now in the recent days I have been thinking about dreams and of how I seem to dream of details that foreshadow the future. But as I wrote that sentence I thought of how several times I have thought that I have had waking thoughts that foreshadow what I hear on the radio.

Yes, yes, I know. Everybody thinks that. But what I am focused on is describable and is based on the theory that I am a time-traveler.

I suddenly lost my train of thought.

Oh, yes. Something about my dreams. So my theory is about creating test cases to test whether my test cases are causing my counter-paradox effect to kick in.

The only way, I can think of, to make that work is to keep all the test case information in my mind.