Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Damn am I seeing things?




There were two distinct periods when I saw something through the patio door glass, as I looked out at the trees that made me think of that camouflage the "Predator" wears in the film of the same name from 1987.

Then I thought of reasons why that could have just been an optical illusion.

Then I thought that the reason I saw it for those same reasons is why the optical camouflage failed for the "Predator" alien.

And then there is a really funky smell that started wafting through my window a short while ago. I had to close the windows. I walked outside and didn't really smell it but as I was walking back, and still a good distance from my window I caught a whiff of it again. I closed the windows and I don't smell it anymore.

So I don't know what the hell is going on.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:12 AM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 09 May 2012