Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Ring of Fire"




http://events.slooh.com/

SLOOH Space Camera










The Slooh Space Camera started at 5 PM local time here running a live image of another view of the annular solar eclipse. The text on that page suggests the image is being captured from California.

The skies are completely covered by clouds here in King County Washington State a few miles from downtown Seattle as best I can tell from a narrow view of the sky from my apartment and without going outside to look. There seems to have been rain falling recently.

I've had that page up on my computer screen for a while but I started vacuuming the carpet and the screensaver kicked in and I couldn't see anything but a blank screen. The last time I looked at the image on the Slooh SpaceCamera it was just showing a dark orange ball which you could guess is the Sun.

I was vacuuming the carpet and I started having thoughts, not inconsistent with earlier thoughts about the progress of the eclipse but the difference that time was as though someone could communicate to my through my thoughts - I didn't actually hear any voices - and what I was thinking was of someone calling out to me "Kerry, Kerry, Kerry" and I was thinking that for a few minutes and then I decided to check the Slooh Space Camera page, which was still blanked out by the screensaver and I saw the eclipse was just starting. I had no idea when it would start to show up on that page.

Only at that moment did I add two and two together and I started thinking again about that dream I had, and although I have thought over that detail many times, only just then did I start thinking of how I saw the fire emitting from the spaceship Thomas Reagan was flying over downtown Seattle was similar to the so-called "Ring of Fire" eclipse and so, sure, that makes sense. Thomas Reagan and the Apollo 11 flights and the others.

I specifically saw fire from his spaceship. I didn't see the emissions of a jet engine. I thought about writing more detail about it but then I decided not to because that seems important for some reason.

I feel weird.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:05 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


A dream I had this morning is the reason I make this observation and I believe this information is strongly in the public interest.





Severe criminal activity directed at my personal property and that is being allowed to go unchecked by the law enforcement establishment in King County Washington State, specifically, and other places of the United States has created a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States of America.

There was a lot of stuff in the dream and just weird. As I am confounded with trying to write something else here I will skip ahead to the reason for this paragraph. Unlike in the 1982 film referenced below, the tunnel I saw was a clean and well-constructed tunnel of concrete and steel. There was a lot of stuff going on in the dream at the time - Thomas Reagan was flying around above us in some kind of spacecraft-type of craft that I have thought about several times today since the dream and I really just did not want to go into a lot of detail about that dream this morning. The reason I was going to go into the tunnel is because on the other side of the tunnel, which was very long was a computer terminal or personal computer and from that computer device I could produce a short text message in the sky above the city we were at. So I started down into the tunnel and down to the level of the tunnel as it progressed in the direction of the other side but then I stopped and did not go down there. The reason I did not go down there was because I was worried that someone would cut off the power while I was down there and I would be in complete darkness probably about half way through the tunnel. Then I came back up and I was yelling at a soldier wearing the camouflage uniform of a major and I was yelling at him because the road barricade he was in charge of had caused a loose elephant to go in the wrong direction. Not really sure what that was about. There was a lot of other stuff that just doesn't seem to matter. Back during the tunnel scene I could visualize that message I was going to produce in the sky above the city, where everyone could read the three-word phrase, but I do not recall the full message now and that also did not seem to really matter overall.

I was wrestling with a deer with a large rack of horns at one point in that dream. That's what it was and I woke up from that.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Matrix.html


Matrix [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


You're my savior.|My own personal Jesus Christ.
You get caught using that... .
I know. This never happened.|You don't exist.
-thinsz Right.|-thinsz Something wrong, man?
You look a little whiter than usual.
My computer, it... .
Ever have that feeling where you're|not sure if you're awake or dreaming?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:46 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 20 May 2012