Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flight 232




A short while ago, after first reading about Denny Fitch, I was searching for more crash photos of the 1989 crash of Flight 232. I found the video listed below and it seems to be a YouTube video of a one-hour television program from some date I can't determine. I once tried to order the video about that flight that stars Charlton Heston but amazon.com was either out of stock or it was priced too high for me to want to pay for it.

I usually don't watch YouTube videos but I decided to start watching this one and I couldn't listen to the sound because the sound card doesn't work in my internet-connected computer and I haven't cared to try to fix it. So I was just going to watch a few minutes of it but I have just now got to the point where there is graphic video of the crash and I realized that is the first time I became aware of certain details about the crash.

For one thing, watching the video just now reminds me of some thoughts I was having a while back. Almost as though I was talking to myself in my mind I was thinking about what I would have seen while sitting there on that aircraft as it crashed. I thought to myself - specifically - about how I was sitting there on the right-hand side of the aircraft or the starboard side in navy parlance. So then I was thinking that I saw the wing break off because I was sitting in a seat next to the wing. I specifically thought that I saw the right-side wing break. And I remember thinking that because then I asked myself in my thoughts: "Well, how did you see the wing break off if you were watching your prisoner that whole time?" Then I adjusted that notion to think that I saw the wing break off because I was sitting on the right-hand side, the prisoner was to my left-hand side, and the marshal was to his left-hand side, sitting in the aisle seat, and because I was looking in that direction, I saw, through the window on the other side of the airplane, the left-hand wing break off.

But the video clearly shows the right-hand wing is what hit first and then broke off and the plane had hit the runway and the video shows a large area of flame from the wing next to the fuselage there on the right-hand side and the plane is scraping along there for a while and I do remember, sitting here now, thinking once a long time ago about being annoyed because I had to seat in a seat next to the wing and that was annoying because there was a lot more noise from the engines in that seat but I have no idea when that happened because I traveled a moderate number of times in the 1980s and 1990s.

I can remember something about the actual video of that airplane crashing, as shown through the chainlink fence near the runway but I don't know what that means.










http://wn.com/United_Airlines_Flight_232


United Airlines Flight 232


United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight operated by United Airlines between Denver and Philadelphia via Chicago. On July 19, 1989, the Douglas DC-10 (Registration N1819U) being operated for this flight suffered an uncontained failure of its number 2 engine (mounted in the tail), which destroyed all three of the aircraft's hydraulic systems. With no controls working except the power levers for the two remaining engines, it broke up during an emergency landing on the runway at Sioux City, Iowa killing 110 of its 285 passengers and one of the 11 crew members. Owing to the skill of the crew and a DC-10 instructor pilot, 175 passengers and 10 crew members survived the crash, which is considered a textbook example of successful Crew Resource Management, due to the effective use of all the resources available aboard the plane for help during the emergency










From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert - the scurviest Microsoft whore from King County Washington State - is the so-called Green River Killer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) is 14204 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 14204 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 5544 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/6/1981 ( premiere US TV movie "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" ) is 5544 days



From 10/9/1911 ( premiere US film "The Sentinel Asleep" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) is 28408 days

28408 = 14204 + 14204

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 14204 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a military prisoner of the United States ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 5544 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/5/1973 ( premiere US TV movie "Cops" ) is 5544 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 4264 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/6/1977 ( premiere US film "The People That Time Forgot" ) is 4264 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 4939 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "The Ultimate Impostor" ) is 4939 days



From 7/20/1932 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Flying Squad" ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 26362 days

26362 = 13181 + 13181

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/4/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Impostor" ) is 13181 days



From 1/14/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stoney Burke"::"Death Rides a Pale Horse" ) To 12/4/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Impostor" ) is 14204 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 14204 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 3740 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/16/1970 ( premiere US TV series "Night Gallery" ) is 3740 days



From 1/17/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "Naked City"::"The Night the Saints Lost Their Halos" ) To 12/7/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cast Away" ) is 14204 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 14204 days



From 12/7/2000 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Cast Away" ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 1385 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/1969 ( premiere US film "Take the Money and Run" ) is 1385 days



From 3/4/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cybill"::"Bakersfield" ) To 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 9/22/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Lost" ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other severe illegal commerce activity ) is 1071 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Romeo and Juliet" ) is 1071 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636289/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Lost"

Pilot: Part 1 (2004)

Country Date

USA 22 September 2004
UK 10 August 2005


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636289/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Lost (TV series 2004–2010)

Pilot: Part 1 (#1.1)


Following a horrific plane crash, 48 survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles, California, USA find themselves on an uncharted tropical island in the South Pacific Ocean which is full of secrets, as they come to learn. The first day on the island is full of monsters, countdowns, screams, stories of the past


Release Date: 22 September 2004 (USA)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_(Lost)


Wikipedia


Pilot (Lost)


"Pilot" constitutes the first and second episodes of the first season of ABC television series Lost, with part one premiering on September 22, 2004


The pilot introduces the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, who experience a plane crash and end up on a mysterious island. Three of the characters, Jack Shephard (Matthew Fox), Kate Austen (Evangeline Lilly) and Charlie Pace (Dominic Monaghan), are featured before the crash in flashbacks of their experiences on the plane as it breaks apart in mid-air; these scenes established Lost's defining use of flashbacks.


"Part One"

Jack Shephard (Matthew Fox) awakens in the jungle and notices a yellow Labrador retriever darting through the bamboo forest. He runs through the jungle to a beach, where he is confronted by the carnage of the airplane crash of Oceanic Flight 815










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0636289/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Lost"

Pilot: Part 1 (2004)


Jack: You can do this, I'm telling you... If you don't mind.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Wikipedia


Nazi propaganda


Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/Pilot_Lost.htm

Episode 1 - Pilot (Part 1 & 2)


MARSHAL: You look worried. I'd be worried, too, if I was you. But you've got to stay positive, kiddo. You know, there's always that off chance that they'll believe your story. I know I sure did.

KATE: I don't care what you believe.

MARSHAL: Oh, I know that's true. That has always been true.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:14 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 10 May 2012