Saturday, May 05, 2012

Victory at Sea. Who could ever forget those US Navy "safety standdown" days watching those episodes.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, March 10, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:41 AM


My guess is that I was sent into Microsoft because I was going to be judging their criminal activities. All I was supposed to do was sit there and watch them. The thought occurred to me yesterday that before my memory was erased, I was appointed some kind of role as a federal judge in the U.S. government. Essentially, Microsoft-Corbis is gambling that, with the help of their accomplices such as George W. Bush, if they can obstruct as long as possible this investigation into their criminal activities, there is a greater chance they and their accomplices such as George W. Bush won't be prosecuted for their capital crimes.

A good example is that set up out there near Redmond on the trail when that guy shoulder'd me, trying to cause me to wreck or to punch him in the face after I got up from the wreck he caused. Microsoft-Corbis wouldn't show that part of the video at their trial; they would only show the part of me punching the guy.

I still remember that day because something really triggered my awareness just before the incident. There was something about the way those two people were going to bracket me as I rode past them and something about how I passed a jogger shortly before them that was approaching them and would be facing us as I passed through the two people bracketing me. Later I consciously understood it was no coincidence because I impacted with that guy too hard. I was amazed afterwards that I didn't crash. I was knocked upright on my bicycle seat, my right hand was knocked off the handlebar, and my foot was knocked out of the pedal my shot was clipped to. And a large bruise formed on my right arm a couple days later. But that was the kicker to it all. He was just too tense when we impacted and that was because he leaned into me. I am certain video of that incident will turn up at some point.

After I veered off to the other side of the trail and dropped my bike into the dirt before I fell over, I felt fortunate that no other bicyclist had been passing my left at that moment. I was routinely passed by other cyclists on that stretch of the trail. I was pretty mad when I stopped and got even more agitated because I turned around and the guy was approaching me.

I found myself feeling less threatened after a few moments though and I told him I was "tired of your shit" and turned my back on him to get back on my bike. I think the deciding factor was something as simple as realizing he was shorter than I was. Something about that combined with where he stopped in front of me and wasn't making any threatening body movements, I lost the urge to pound him into the pavement. In hindsight, that's probably what they were trying to get me to do so they could record that on video. I thought about stopping into the Redmond police to report the incident but I did not. Little good it would have done as I am quite certain they are all on the Microsoft-Corbis payroll. I found myself wondering a while back about why the Redmond Police Chief was fired around the time I moved into that apartment in Redmond in 2003. I wonder if she was fired because she was opposed to Dave Reichert and his Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-sponsored death squad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault


Assault


American common law has traditionally defined assault as an attempt to commit a battery.

Assault is typically treated as a misdemeanor and not as a felony (unless it involves a law enforcement officer). The more serious crime of aggravated assault is treated as a felony.

Four elements were required at common law:

The apparent, present ability to carry out;
An unlawful attempt;
To commit a violent injury;
Upon another.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Greatfellas

Friday 31 May 1996

Episode 10 Season 2 DVD video:

00:00:00


Wade Wells: [ narrating ] With each passing slide, our Earth seems farther and farther away. Quinn says I'm being irrational. He tells us sliding is a random process, not a straight-line journey. Still, the realization we may never see home again is never far from our minds.

Quinn Mallory: Some world. Even movie critics are afraid to be critical. Listen to this. "Some say Pauly Shore isn't the greatest actor in the world, but there may also be some who say he is. This reviewer takes no position on the subject. The opinions expressed above in no way represent this newspaper or its parent corporation."

Wade Wells: Fear of litigation. That's what happens when 84% of the population attends law school.

Quinn Mallory: 85% too many, if you ask me.

Rembrandt Brown: [ to Professor Arturo: ] Where are the burgers?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Ordering food is more complicated in this world than buying a house. We'll just have to eat in the next world. Thank goodness we slide in a couple of minutes.

Rembrandt Brown: Forget that! Look, the next place might be run by a bunch of freaked-out vegetarians. I want a fat, juicy burger, man, and I want it now.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Be my guest.

Rembrandt Brown: Yeah. Okay, listen up, my man. I'll have - a Whammy Burger?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: Double Whammy Burger!

Quinn Mallory: Two!

Rembrandt Brown: Two Whammy Burgers with cheese, and I'll have the - "Super Carnivore" with fries and a cola.

Burger stand attendant: Okay, as I explained to your friend over there, I need to see your Salmonella insurance and you Carbonated Beverages release forms.

Rembrandt Brown: You need all that just to serve me a burger?

Burger stand attendant: [ nods affirmative ]

Rembrandt Brown: Fine, then. Look, I'll just take the fries.

Burger stand attendant: Okay, I just need to see some picture I.D. and a doctor's note verifying that your cholesterol count is below 200.

Rembrandt Brown: Who brings that kind of stuff into a joint like that?

Burger stand attendant: You do, if you expect any service.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: [ laughing ]

Rembrandt Brown: Let's just go, all right?

Professor Maximilian Arturo: I did try to warn you.

Rembrandt Brown: [ bumps into woman ] Oh, I'm sorry. You all right? I didn't see you.

Lawyer: Excuse me? Excuse me. Hi. I think you're going to be needing my help.

Rembrandt Brown: [ reading business card ] "Silverberg, Thompson, Katzoff, Klein, O'Leary, Phelps & Manning"?

Lawyer: Yeah. That woman you just impacted? She's filing a collision suit against you. She's claiming a neck injury from the aftereffects of the accident.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: He barely touched her.

Lawyer: Well, that may be so, but frankly, sir, you should never have admitted guilt.

Rembrandt Brown: All I said was "I'm sorry."

Lawyer: Exactly. And if front of multiple, first-hand witnesses - you're lucky you didn't get slapped with sexual harassment.

Wade Wells: Come on, guys, let's just go. Why bother with this? We're about to slide.

Lawyer: No, you can't let this slide. The penalties quadruple.

Rembrandt Brown: Since you feel so strongly about it, take the case. Bill me on another Earth.










From 6/28/1953 ( premiere US film "Elizabeth Is Queen" ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 13775 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Christine Gregoire announcement campaigning for governor State of Washington & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 13775 days



From 10/26/1952 ( premiere US TV series "Victory at Sea"::series premiere episode "Design for War" ) To 7/21/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Christine Gregoire announcement campaigning for governor State of Washington & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 8/6/1945 ( Hiroshima Japan destroyed by atomic bomb code-named Little Boy to end World War 2 violent hostilities against the United States of America ) To 7/21/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Christine Gregoire announcement campaigning for governor State of Washington & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 9/13/1958 ( premiere US TV series "Steve Canyon" ) To 5/31/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Arrival" & premiere US TV series episode "Sliders"::"Greatfellas" ) is 13775 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Christine Gregoire announcement campaigning for governor State of Washington & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 13775 days



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 7/21/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Christine Gregoire announcement campaigning for governor State of Washington & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 1687 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/16/1970 ( premiere US film "Two Mules for Sister Sara" ) is 1687 days



From 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 7/21/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Christine Gregoire announcement campaigning for governor State of Washington & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 5/3/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Spider-Man" ) is 13775 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Christine Gregoire announcement campaigning for governor State of Washington & all Christine Gregoire activity ) is 13775 days



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20030721&slug=webgregoire21


The Seattle Times


Monday, July 21, 2003


Attorney General Christine Gregoire to run for governor

By The Associated Press

OLYMPIA — Attorney General Christine Gregoire will run for governor in 2004, she told The Associated Press today.

Gregoire announced her decision minutes after Gov. Gary Locke, a fellow Democrat, said he would not seek a third term.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065134/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970)

Country Date

USA 16 June 1970










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue. The birth was announced yesterday.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0740029/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Victory at Sea"

Design for War (1952)

Country Date

USA 26 October 1952


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0740029/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Victory at Sea: Season 1, Episode 1

Design for War (26 Oct. 1952)


Release Date: 26 October 1952 (USA)










Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Greatfellas

Friday 31 May 1996

Episode 10 Season 2 DVD video:

00:09:07


Wade Wells: Guys, look.

Quinn Mallory: Reagan's running for re-election as Governor? Why would he want to go back to Governor after being President?










Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Greatfellas

Friday 31 May 1996

Episode 10 Season 2 DVD video:

00:09:40


Hotel front desk clerk: Mr. Brown. My God, what an honor. You folks must be "The Incorruptibles."










Sliders [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Greatfellas

Friday 31 May 1996

Episode 10 Season 2 DVD video:

00:28:56


Professor Maximilian Arturo: That was 1150 William. Are you sure you got this address right? 1170 William Street?

Wade Wells: I'm pretty sure.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: It's not even an office building.

Wade Wells: Look, there it is.

Professor Maximilian Arturo: "Federal Bureau of Investigation." Good heavens. I've heard of downsizing the federal government, but this is ridiculous.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:11 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 05 May 2012