Sunday, May 13, 2012

So much for me trying to fit in with the charity work crowd. There is nothing accidental about any of this. Pure water. Swimming pools, movie stars.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM

Subject: Re: I don't know if I am winning or losing an effort by the Borg to assimilate my mind.


And what memories are real and what memories are manipulated? Did I ever live in a town named Greenville and work repairing cash machines? Did I ever live in a place named Lincoln on the Green? What a clever way to express the concept of "follow the money." And what about Central and Greer? And did I live next to that road named Royal Point before that ST:TNG episode where Troi was talking about dreams being the "royal road"? Is any of this true?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020302&slug=mars02


Seattle Times


Saturday, March 2, 2002


Vast fields of ice found on Mars; discovery shows planet could harbor life

By Usha Lee McFarling

Los Angeles Times

PASADENA, Calif. — Only days after starting its science mission, a new spacecraft orbiting Mars has struck pay dirt, detecting vast fields of ice that scientists say provide evidence of sufficient water to make it possible for the planet to have harbored life.

The discovery is a coup for NASA, whose leaders are using a "follow the water" strategy to understand the evolution of Mars and look for signs of past and present life there.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0602310/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Hogan's Heroes"

Diamonds in the Rough (1966)


[Hogan's typical obfuscation has just saved Klink's reputation before a Gestapo investigator - who has exited]

Col. Wilhelm Klink: [surprised and aghast] Hogan, you are the biggest liar I have ever met in my whole life!

[Klink exits]

Sgt. Hans Georg Schultz: Colonel Hogan, he said a terrible thing to you!

Col. Robert E. Hogan: I know.

Sgt. Hans Georg Schultz: He called you a liar!

Col. Robert E. Hogan: [dismissive] He really knows how to hurt a guy.










http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2002/28may_marsice.htm?list540155

Found it! Ice on Mars

Instruments on board NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft have revealed more underground ice on the Red Planet than scientists expected.


May 28, 2002: Using instruments on NASA's 2001 Mars Odyssey spacecraft, surprised scientists have found enormous quantities of buried treasure lying just under the surface of Mars -- enough water ice to fill Lake Michigan twice over. And that may be only the tip of the iceberg.

"This is really amazing," says William Boynton of the University of Arizona. "This is the best direct evidence we have of subsurface water ice on Mars." Indeed, he added, "what we have found is much more ice than we ever expected."










http://www.cswap.com/2003/Paycheck/cap/en/8_Parts/e/00_25


Paycheck


:25:05
92 million dollars?

:25:34
...appreciate your bisness, sir.

:25:36
Well, not much to appreciate my bisness.

:25:45
To sign there. Great.

:25:54
- Your personal items.
- Yes?

:25:56
You'll need this for stems.

:26:01
Oh, well. Of course I can
afford the extra 50 cents.

:26:13
I don't think this is my stuff.

:26:16
- It's not?
- No.

:26:19
I don't know what happened.

:26:21
That's all right. Don't worry
about that. That doesn't matter.

:26:27
What I'm going to do is
get some money now.

:26:35
How do we do that?

:26:38
Mr Jennings, you forfeited your cheque.

:26:43
I beg your pardon? What?

:26:45
Yeah, here, it's 4 weeks ago.

:27:00
Don't you remember, sir?

:27:02
No, I don't remember that.

:27:07
Because I didn't do that.

:27:09
Why'd I do that? I won't do that.

:27:11
It didn't make sense. It's a mistake
has been made. Must be correted.

:27:17
- I...strange things, you didn't but...
- Not stange, strange is out of ordinary

:27:24
Giving away a hundred million dollars
shared by corparate companies...

:27:31
Nobody'll do that.
It doesn't make sense.

:27:33
unless this is 40 million
dollars can hairspray...

:27:38
100 million dollars pocket matches...

:27:44
is this a 100 million
dollars sunglasses?

:27:47
Okay, I'll look into it, but can I
some time?

:27:50
This's strange. I'll go
make some phonecalls.

:27:52
Okay.










http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/note2edt/2002/n02-015.txt


Feb. 25, 2002


NOTE TO EDITORS: N02-15

MARS ODYSSEY'S FIRST SCIENCE BRIEFING SET FOR MARCH 1

Mission managers are ready to publicly share the first images and science results from NASA's 2001 Mars Odyssey, which is currently in orbit around the red planet. A briefing is scheduled for 2 p.m. EST Friday, March 1, at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, Calif.


http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2002/02-041.txt


March 1, 2002


RELEASE: 02-41

NASA'S MARS ODYSSEY UNVEILS EARLY SCIENCE RESULTS

Initial science data from NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft, which began its mapping mission last week, portend some tantalizing findings by the newest Martian visitor, including possible identification of significant amounts of frozen water.

"We are delighted with the quality of data we're seeing," said Dr. Steve Saunders, Odyssey project scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, Calif. "We'll use it to build on what we've learned from Mars Global Surveyor and other missions. Now we may actually see water rather than guessing where it is or was. And with the thermal images we are able to examine surface geology from a new perspective."

"These preliminary Odyssey observations are the 'tip of the iceberg' of the science results that are soon to come, so stay tuned," said Dr. Jim Garvin, Lead Scientist of the Mars Exploration Program at NASA Headquarters in Washington.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0602310/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Hogan's Heroes"

Diamonds in the Rough (1966)

Country Date

USA 30 September 1966


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0602310/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Hogan's Heroes: Season 2, Episode 3

Diamonds in the Rough (30 Sep. 1966)


Bob Crane ... Col. Robert E. Hogan


Release Date: 30 September 1966 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338337/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Paycheck (2003)

Country Date

USA 25 December 2003
UK 16 January 2004










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/paycheck-script-transcript-ben-affleck.html


Paycheck [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


We knew Dekker was
trying to design something,
but when he sold his plans,
he wasn't even halfway done.
I don't understand.
Dekker was working at JPL
on a laser-enhanced lens.
He claimed the lens
was powerful enough
to see around the curvature
of the universe.
He believed if you could see
around a curve that went on forever
you would end up back
where you started,
looking at yourself.
Except you're not looking
at yourself now, in the present.
No, you are not.
You're looking at the future.




http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1227934/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Keala Kennelly

Date of Birth

13 August 1978, Kauai, Hawaii, USA


World renowned surfer.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0565919/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Dragnet"

The Big Show (1953)

Country Date

USA 22 January 1953


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0565919/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Dragnet: Season 2, Episode 11

The Big Show (22 Jan. 1953)


Jack Webb ... Sgt. Joe Friday


A lady reports an abandoned baby at a bus depot. Officers Friday and Smith investigate, and realize her story doesn't quite hold water.


Release Date: 22 January 1953 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0699843/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Short Short Dramas"

Buried Treasure (1953)

Country Date

USA 22 January 1953


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0699843/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Short Short Dramas: Season 1, Episode 34

Buried Treasure (22 Jan. 1953)


Release Date: 22 January 1953 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512030/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The Amos 'n Andy Show"

The Ballet Tickets (1953)

Country Date

USA 22 January 1953


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512030/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database


The Amos 'n Andy Show: Season 2, Episode 15

The Ballet Tickets (22 Jan. 1953)


Release Date: 22 January 1953 (USA)


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512030/synopsis

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Synopsis for

"The Amos 'n Andy Show"

The Ballet Tickets (1953)


The Kingfish finds a wallet that also contains two ballet tickets, which he presents to Sapphire as a purchased gift. He does not know that Thorndyke, a con man has dropped the wallet with the tickets and $245 in cash, and then reports it to the police. Sapphire is in a happy mood when she takes her mother to the ballet, until they are arrested and thrown into jail on suspicion of robbery.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/paycheck-script-transcript-ben-affleck.html


Paycheck [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Look, if we know anything, we know
that time travel's not possible.
Einstein proved that, right?
Time travel, yes.
Einstein was very clear
that he believed time viewing
- theoretically could be accomplished...
- Mike, Mike. Come on.
Maybe we should just find Dekker...
- I can't talk to Dekker.
- Why not?
- He had an accident.
- An accident?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701277/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Trash of the Titans (1998)


Ray Patterson: Here's your apology back, Mr Simpson, and I'm sorry we couldn't work this out.

Homer Simpson: Don't come off all high and mighty with me, Patterson. You can't scare me with your office and your desk and your lamp.

Ray Patterson: I'm not trying to scare you, I'm trying to get my work done.

Homer Simpson: Oh, oh, oh, I get it. Put on a big show for the cameras.

Ray Patterson: What cameras? Why are you still here?

Homer Simpson: I came to fight city hall. I want to shake things up, Patterson. Stir up some controversy, rattle a few cages.

[Homer rattles a bird cage]

Ray Patterson: Hey! Stop that!

Homer Simpson: You'll never silence me. I'm the last angry man, Patterson. A crusader for the little guy!

[Homer rattles the bird cage again]

Ray Patterson: Leave the bird alone!

Homer Simpson: Never!

Ray Patterson: Look, Simpson, I've been elected by the voters of this city 16 years in a row. So they must think I'm doing a damn good job.

Homer Simpson: You wanna know what I think?

Ray Patterson: No! Nobody wants to hear the nonsensical ravings of a loudmouthed malcontent!

Homer Simpson: Oh! Well, we'll see about that!


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:05 AM Friday, August 19, 2011


I did it again.





As I work on my next report, a report of critical importance to the national security of the United States of America, which will be again ignored by all of you, my dream last proved to me that what I already believe and that I wrote about yesterday. I wrote about how my dreams contain details about the future and I have means unconventional to sense in my waking and sleeping mind details about the future. Those details in the dream are connected to what I will report later today. And there is no possible way - no possible way - that dream could have influenced me into choosing a topic that matches up with those corresponding details. Only after I started working on it did I read details that are consistent with my dream. I wasn't going to write about the dream until I read those details consistent with the dream and that I read just a few minutes ago after I had that dream several hours ago.

I have forgotten some of the dream now, such as how it started, but the only part I can remember from the start was a part where I saw Phoebe and I also saw the actor Will Smith the "Fresh Pansy" and I was running past them and I ran up to the top of an aluminum ladder that was probably more than twelve feet high. I remember that because I suddenly started to struggle at being so high and I thought I was going to fall off the top step of that aluminum ladder and then there was something else behind me, some other kind of structure and I thought I was going to fall off it too but I cannot recall what happened after that. I must have climbed down from the ladder.

But the reason I ran up onto the ladder was I stood up there and yelled out to the people below me "Will Smith is a faggot."

After that, Phoebe was leaving and she asked me if I wanted to take the bus with her and so we were on the bus and I was sitting there and the bus was crowded and I suddenly realized I had got on the bus and I had no money in the pockets of my shorts. I was going to ask Phoebe if she could lend me the bus fare because I couldn't get off the bus otherwise. I saw a familiar bus stop pass by and I wanted to get off there but that was before I noticed there was change on the seat next to me. I don't know whose it was but a woman was sitting on it. One woman got up and left and the other woman was still there and I was looking at the change. I also saw some documents there too someone seemed to have left and I think those pages were legal document length and I don't remember if I knew in the dream what was written on those pages but I do specifically recally that 'Carr' was written at the top of one of them. The dream seems to end there. I was aware in the dream where the bus was going and we were on our way to Bellevue Washington state just a few miles to the north.





http://www.tv.com/the-jeffersons/a-friend-in-need/episode/5937/summary.html

tv.com

The Jeffersons

Season 1, Episode 1

A Friend in Need

Air Date

Saturday January 18, 1975


The Jeffersons have moved on up and are now enjoying living in their new high-rise apartment. Louise has made a new friend in Diane Stockwell, who is having a hard time believing that George made his way up the ladder without doing anything shady. However, bigger problems are brewing when George insists that Louise hire a maid but Louise is totally against the idea.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 August 2011 excerpt ends]





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:51 AM Pacific Time USA Sunday 13 May 2012