Thursday, May 24, 2012

Never a dull moment.




This is really hilarious.

From here I can see the reason everything happens around me every day here in the organized crime controlled King County Washington State.

Drug dealers, prostitutes, illegal-immigrants-born-in-Kenya-and-pretending-to-be-from-Hawaii, Hillary-Clinton-whores-protecting-illegal-Kenyans, corrupt local police officers on the take, and the rest, are TERRIFIED of me.

They get lured out to places where I happen to be and they have become very PARANOID to see me.

I don't know why though. I mean, they never get arrested. Maybe they should be happy to see me. When they see me then they know they aren't getting arrested at that particular time.

They're paranoid because someone knows what they are doing in secret.










http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/AP-NJ-finds-NYPD-Muslim-surveillance-is-legal-3581874.php#page-1


seattle pi


AP: NJ finds NYPD Muslim surveillance is legal

SAMANTHA HENRY, Associated Press

Updated 12:35 p.m., Thursday, May 24, 2012


Many Muslim leaders have said they would accept nothing less than a formal investigation into the NYPD.

The NYPD has long maintained that its operations were lawful and necessary to keep the city safe. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg says the NYPD can gather intelligence anywhere in the country it wants and is not required to tell local authorities. NYPD lawyers say they are not bound by jurisdictional lines because they are just collecting intelligence, not making arrests or otherwise acting as police.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:02 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 24 May 2012