Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Here's something, here's something that you're never gonna forget. B-B-B-Baby, I'm knocking this one out the park.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/08 8:02 PM
I had a very lucid dream just before I woke up that I was trying to catch a airline flight to some place. I might have been trying to go home but I cannot remember any details from the dream, other than what I describe that suggest I was going home. Even the one detail that does suggest that I was going home does not really have the kind of emotional attachment to it that I would describe as suggestive of going home. The dream started off with something about a group of Native Americans that I cannot remember enough detail about to articulate, other than I seemed to walk through of group of Native Americans that were walking some place. There are some other details that I also cannot fully articulate but that I can visualize somewhat and it seems I was out fishing in a lake with some relatives and I caught a fish and it seemed to the only one we had caught. Then I heard someone that I could see say to who ever was listening that we should not eat the fish out of that lake. It did not look very appetizing anyway and seemed to have bruises on it after it had been cleaned. The I was walking some where and that is when I seemed to be trying to catch the airline flight. There are some other details between there that I cannot remember now. I remember that I was carrying some luggage and also several items from the dry cleaners that I had just picked up. One of the items was slipping out the bundle because I did not have the hanger in my hand along with the others. Then I remember from the dream that I walked by Ron Howard as he was walking by me and he seemed to say to someone that I had not seen him or that I had not recognized him. Then I was still walking along through the city, which is vaguely familiar but I am not certain, and I was thinking to myself that I was going to miss the flight because I was running out of time. Then the thought occurred to me that it would not matter if I missed the flight because, due to the arrangements that had already been made, they would put me onto the next flight. This is now the second time the thought has occurred to me as I write this that I am beginning to forget important details from that dream I had just before I woke up in the past hour or so. Then I was in the airport and I was checking in but I am confused about the person who was checking my ticket. I cannot remember enough detail to say for certain but I might have walked behind the counter of a Starbucks and a woman there was checking me in for the flight. She looked at my ID and there is now something I have forgotten but she was saying something about my ID matches my military pension that was published in the paper and she was using a newspaper that I had brought along as the source and I was thinking that I was glad I had brought along a copy of that newspaper. I am not certain why details about me were printed on that newspaper. There was also some detail available to my mind at this point in the dream, and I do not know the source, where I can almost visualize the association with the Jupiter moon Callisto. But I cannot visualize the source of that phrase. I have to guess that the boarding desk had a sigh with something about the Jupiter moon Callisto as though that was the destination of the flight or it was the location I was departing. I think it was the location I was departing because I also have some vague sense of the date 11/28/1976 and I think that detail represents that I was departing the Jupiter moon Callisto for my flight back to Earth. I do not remember any other detail after that in the dream.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2008 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20060825&slug=pluto25


The Seattle Times


Friday, August 25, 2006

New definition boots Pluto from exclusive planet club

By Michael Stroh

The Baltimore Sun

Call it a mugging in the Milky Way.

In a stunning reversal, astronomers who were ready to expand the solar system's number of planets by three last week voted to shrink it Thursday instead, stripping Pluto of its status as a planet.

The International Astronomical Union (IAU), astronomy's governing body, will now officially recognize only eight planets in our solar system. Pluto, which was discovered in 1930 and survived several swipes at its stature over the years, has been given a new label: "dwarf planet," a separate and lesser category of solar-system resident.

The vote left some planetary scientists seething.

"It's bogus. I'm going to quote a new term: the 'Irrelevant Astronomical Union,' " said Alan Stern, a longtime Pluto researcher at the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colo.

The demotion of Pluto, decided Thursday during the IAU's general meeting in Prague, Czech Republic, capped a heated, two-year effort to settle on a definition for "planet," a word considered to have more cultural than scientific importance.

Under the new rules, which passed overwhelmingly in a hand vote, a "planet" henceforth is any object that:

Orbits the sun.

Is big enough for its own gravity to compact it into a ball.

Has "cleared the neighborhood around its orbit," meaning it is not surrounded by objects of similar size and characteristics.

The only objects that meet that test, according to the IAU, are the so-called classical planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036550/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

You Can't Beat the Law (1943)

Country Date

USA 29 January 1943



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119081/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Event Horizon (1997) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 15 August 1997










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Event_Horizon.html


Event Horizon [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
In approximately|2 hours and 23 minutes,
we'll be arriving at Neptune.
I thank you.
Good.
Everything's five by five.
- USAC notified of our position?|- Yes, sir.
All right, people, listen up.
We have an addition to our crew.|Dr Weir, care to join us?
Introductions all around.
This is my XO... Lieutenant Starck.
Mr Justin, Engineering.
The funky spaceman is Mr Cooper.
What do you do here, Coop?
Doc. I'm your best friend.
Life-saver and heartbreaker.
He's a rescue technician.
This is Peters, medical technician.
And my pilot...Mr Smith.
The gloomy Gus in the corner|over there, that's, uh...
DJ Trauma.
All right. All right.|Now, then, I got a question.
What the fuck are we doing here?
Perhaps the good doctor|will tell us.
Thank you. Uh, I want to say
how much I appreciate|this opportunity...
Yes. You appreciate|being here, Doctor,
but understand - we don't.
We were taken off leave|and sent into Neptune space.
We are three billion clicks|from the nearest outpost.
The last time USAC attempted|a rescue this far out...
we lost both ships.|So if you please...





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:09 PM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 23 May 2012