Friday, May 11, 2012

Watching again this morning the DVD for the 1998 film "Armageddon" I had to look closer at this.




I don't know anymore what Britney Spears has to do with any of this. Something about my biological father maybe? That would make sense, with everything considered. And of course, all that stuff I said earlier that I just thought of as I write this sentence last among the information I include in this statement.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:28:21 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Sleep journal 3/19/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Today the first foreign dream wasn't too clear either. It had something to do with me, someother characters, and something about the stars. We were under the stars, or we were talking to the stars. I can visualize the sky with the stars but they may have also been a metaphor for people. Then I left somewhere and there was something about a goose, not sure what that meant, maybe something to do with staying meant something about a cooked goose.

The second foreign dream had a lot of detail. I was sitting on a bus with someone that I knew but I don't know who it was. It may have been Britney Spears but that makes no sense. I was sitting next to her and she was someone that I had lived with before, someone I had a relationship with, like a girlfriend. I was getting off the bus to a place I was staying that I don't recognize from anyplace I've been in real life. She asked me if I was really staying there, she may have commented that it was amazing I was staying there, or someone else said that. Apparently, it was the same place she and I had lived during our relationship. It was some kind of little travel trailer. A young woman was letting me stay there. I was taking up a little open seat or bench in a hallway of the trailer. I had a little storage bin to put my stuff in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 March 2006 excerpt ends]










From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 12/2/1981 ( Britney Spears ) is 4677 days

From 12/2/1981 ( Britney Spears ) To 9/22/1994 ( premiere US TV series "Friends"::series premiere episode "The One Where Monica Gets a Roommate" ) is 4677 days










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF08

Mansion Family

Original Airdate on FOX: 23-Jan-2000


Kent: And that's why our final award honors a man who's lived in Springfield for 108 years -- our oldest resident, Cornelius Chapman. [applause. A film showing highlights of Mr. Chapman's life begins to play]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Armageddon (1998) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Denise: What are you doing here?

Chick: I was just passing by on the, uh, I came...

Tommy: [comes onto the porch with a toy] Who's he?

Denise: That man's a salesman. Would you go inside? Thank you.

Chick: [Tommy goes inside the house] He got big.

Denise: You can't come around like this. The court says you can't. It confuses him.

Chick: No I know. I just... I wanted to say that I'm sorry about everything, and... I got something coming up, something kinda big. You just might be proud of me. Would you do something for me? Would you just give him this. You don't have - you don't have to tell him who it's from just...

[puts a toy shuttle on the porch]










http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13228977

Britney Spears’ ‘manny’ is Navy man

Perry Taylor is ‘more of a bodyguard,’ says his mother

Updated: 3:53 p.m. PT June 9, 2006

EASTON, Md. - At the U.S. Naval Academy, Perry Taylor was addressed as “midshipman.” Now, though, he’s known as Perry Poppins.

The 28-year-old Easton native has popped up in supermarket tabloids as the male nanny — or “manny” — for Britney Spears, who has a 9-month-old son, Sean Preston, and is pregnant.

“Actually, he’s more of a bodyguard,” says Taylor’s mother, Caroline Moncure-Taylor, a Washington real estate agent. Moncure-Taylor told The (Baltimore) Sun that Taylor has worked for the 24-year-old pop singer for less than a month.





http://www.navysite.de/ffg/FFG50.HTM

USS Taylor (FFG 50)

USS TAYLOR is one of the many OLIVER HAZARD PERRY class frigates.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:38 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 11 May 2012