Monday, May 28, 2012

We're going in circles.




For some reason, that is the last entry to date in my private offline journal.

For some reason, I decided to quit keeping a private journal and that date and time below is the final entry in it to this day.

I don't recall why I stopped at that particular time. I cannot recall any specific reason. I just simply decided to stop using it and to maintain only a public journal, except for the emails I send to specific persons, which are few and far between, and there generally isn't any kind of new content in the emails I do not post in my blog, of which those are the reports I send in because I send in those reports so that you all know I am serious about this information.

So anyway, that day I stopped recording in my private journal was only a year ago. That date last year was also Memorial Day. This year, the year 2012, Memorial Day is today, the 28th.

I'm looking out my windows but I still don't see any blood-thirsty cannibalistic zombies. The zombies are still there but they're still hiding in the bushes and they are still tip-toeing around me, hiding from me. Hiding from me and hiding from they and their conspirators being prosecuted in federal court in the United States.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/30/11 12:42 AM
The period of 5197 is also the from 3/7/1997 to 5/30/2011.

That day 3/7/1997 is the premiere of the US TV series episode "Sliders"::"Sole Survivors"

Reading now on the internet the episode description, the description starts off about a guy sitting in an old school bus reading a book. He investigates some noise that came from outside in the dark and then he is attacked by flesh eating zombies. The "Sliders" arrive about that time and startle the "ghouls" and seem to save that guy from the zombies.



http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-319.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X19 - CROSSROADS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 18-MAR-2007


Trial

Cassidy: How do we measure loss? How do we measure loss? We measure it in the faces of the dead. The faces that haunt our memories and our dreams. How do we measure loss? We measure it in our own faces. The ones we see in the mirror every day. Because it has marked each of us. So how do we measure loss? When the scale of it becomes... too hard to absorb any other way, we use numbers. How many killed. How many maimed. How many missing. And when those numbers become too vast to comprehend, as they did two years ago, we had to turn it around. We began to count the living. Those of us who survived to continue the saga of the human race. 44,035. The sum total of survivors from the Twelve Colonies who settled on New Caprica with President Gaius Baltar as their leader and protector. 38,838. Our number the day after we escaped. And the missing number, the one that no one wants to face. 5197. 5197 of us killed, left behind, or simply disappeared. 5,197 of all that remains of the human race. Lost.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 May 2011 excerpt ends]





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:06 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 28 May 2012