Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You got to tell them! (It was me all along.)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/3/2006 4:52 PM


The doctor who saw me at the VA


After the x-ray’s, he laughed and said that I was “full of shit.” The woman taking the x-ray’s was laughing too.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.marines.mil/news/publications/Documents/SecNavInst%201650.1H.pdf


SECNAV INSTRUCTION 1650.1H

From: Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Manpower and Reserve Affairs)

Subj: NAVY AND MARINE CORPS AWARDS MANUAL

1. Purpose. To provide guidance and regulations concerning awards available for recognizing individuals and units in the Naval Service.


2. Navy Cross

a. Authorization. 10 U.S.C. S6242.

b. Eligibility Requirements

(1) Awarded to individuals who, while serving in any capacity with the Navy or Marine Corps, distinguish themselves by extraordinary heroism, not justifying the award of the Medal of Honor.

(a) While engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States;

(b) While engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or

(c) While serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force, in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

(2) To warrant this distinctive decoration, the act or execution of duty must be performed in the presence of great danger, or at great personal risk, and must be performed in such a manner as to set individuals apart from their shipmates or fellow Marines. An accumulation of minor acts of heroism normally does not justify the award. The high standards SECNAVINST 1650.1H demanded must be borne in mind when recommending the award.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/purple+heart

Dictionary.com


Purple Heart


a decoration awarded to members of the US Armed Forces for a wound incurred in action










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:29 PM Friday, September 02, 2005

On the road again

Well, they are kicking me out this place in a couple weeks so I guess that settles that. Something about me not having the kind of problems a typical resident would have and I have to have the kind of problems they know how to find solutions for.

Maybe tomorrow is the day I get some answers. I still can't understand why no one has responded to me. I always tell people what I know and what I don't know when they ask me a question. With all the weird stuff going on around me these past few years, I can only conclude that they will not respond because they have something to hide.


It feels like I am taking on the Mafia. It doesn't matter how right I am. They are still going to make me bleed just for standing up to them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 September 2005 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/soylent-green-script-transcript-heston.html


Soylent Green


Hatcher. Help me.
There's another one over there.
- Hey. Punk. Are you with us? - Hatcher.
- Did I get him? - Yeah. You got him. All right.
You don't listen too good. But you're a damn good cop.
Hatcher...
...get to the Exchange.
You gotta tell them they're right.
But let's take care of you first.
You don't understand.
I've got proof.
They need proof.
I've seen it. I've seen it happening.
They've gotta tell people.
- Tell them what?





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 22 May 2012