Tuesday, May 08, 2012

From 3/3/2003 To 5/9/2003




The first time I published details about 25 December 1991 was on 09 May 2011 so that doesn't really fit in with the pattern I am trying to narrow down. But I was still using the tag "From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound" during that time period in May 2011 and that was because I was still thinking I might be Thomas Reagan or some other completely different person, some other third person, a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess.

The date 28 May 2011, as best I can tell, is the day I dropped all pretenses and took out that "as legally bound" crap.

So, I don't know. I don't know what to expect.

I am more certain that if I write that something will *not* happen then I feel certain that will come true.

The power is in making true observations.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:44 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 08 May 2012