Thursday, May 03, 2012

Believe me: this is the absolute only way that some of you have even a remote chance of surviving.




The dialog carries more weight for this observation as I watch the DVD video for the racketeering production the 2003 television miniseries "Battlestar Galactica."

The rest of you have surrendered too much power already to evil. You don't want to be redeemed.

Too many people are willing to blindly follow cowards.

I say power to the people following cowards. I say let them follow the cowards that want to tear apart this place. That is what they want to do. I say let democracy run its course. Stupid people following cowards.










1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" DVD video:


Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: (2006)


I was remembering a time before I left Great Lakes, that would have been 1986, and I was sad because it was my last day with Diane Broch. She was driving somewhere and we had spent the day together. I felt like crying actually because I was going to miss her. I don't think she understood. I knew she was going to miss me but I don't think she knew I would miss her too. I was thinking again about how she was exactly two months older than I. She was pretty angry when we broke up but I can't really blame her as I didn't give her enough attention, as she explained to me.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends ]










From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) to 7/16/1963 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan's wife Phoebe Cates ) is 1595 days



From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days

'2 September 1965' ( the first day of my biological brother Thomas Reagan as a university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where he earned a doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD )



From 5/1/1982 ( the graduation and commissioning from the United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 of my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 3241 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/17/1974 ( the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in the United States Navy fleet and my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan is the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) is 3241 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:37 AM
It might be because I knew Phoebe Cates, but I can't remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:40 AM
So it would follow that there is a 3-3-3 connection with Phoebe Cates and me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 11:01 AM
I could literally have my selection for a wife among a million beautiful women in this world.

At this very minute if I could go home, I could literally pick and choose among a million beautiful women for a wife.

8.75 years of this bullshit. I was the best recruiting poster for this country's military. What is wrong with this picture? Why the fuck are you still here!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Six: You believe me, because deep down you've always known there was something different about me. Something that didn't quite add up in the usual way. And you believe me because it flatters your ego, to believe that alone among all the billions of people of the Twelve Colonies, you were chosen for my mission.

Baltar: Your mission? What mission?

Six: You knew I wanted access to the defense mainframe.

Baltar: (stunned) Def- Wait a minute, the defense mainframe? What exactly are you saying?

Six: Come on, Gaius. The communications frequencies, deployment schedules, unlimited access to every database.

Baltar: Oh my god. (Thinks for a moment.) I had nothing to do with this. You know I had nothing to do with this.

Six: You have an amazing capacity for self-deception. How do you do that?

Baltar: How many people know? About me? Specifically, that I'm involved?

Six: Even now, as the fate of your entire world hangs in the balance, all you can think about is how this affects you.

Baltar: Do you have any idea what they'll do to me if they find out?

Six: They'd probably charge you with treason.

Baltar: Treason is punishable by the death penalty. This is unbelievable.

Six: What are you doing?

Baltar: I'm phoning my attorney.

Six: That won't be necessary.

Baltar: Yeah, he'll know what to do, he'll sort this out. He's the best in the business.

Six: It won't be necessary, because in a few hours, no one will be left to charge you with anything.

Baltar: What exactly are you saying?

Six: Humanity's children are returning home. Today. (Outside the window, there's a bright flash of light on the horizon.)

(Galactica. Caption: Galactica Starboard Landing Bay, Decommissioning Ceremony)

Doral: I'd like to thank you all again for being here today, and Elosha, thank you very much for those wonderful words. Next is a ceremonial fly-by by the last Galactica battle squadron led by Captain Lee Adama. (Music play, ships fly over, people applaud.) And now it is my great pleasure to introduce the last commander of the Battlestar Galactica, Commander Adama. (applause)

Adama: Thank you very much. The Cylon War is long over, yet we must not forget the reasons why so many sacrificed so much in the cause of freedom. The cost of wearing the uniform can be high, but... (pauses) Sometimes it's too high. You know, when we fought the Cylons, we did it to save ourselves from extinction. But we never answered the question: why? Why are we as a people worth saving? We still commit murder, because of greed, spite, jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. (we hear the voiceover in Apollo's ship) We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything that we've done. Like we did with the Cylons. We decided to play god, create life. (We see Starbuck listening in her cell.) When that life turned against us, we comforted ourselves in the knowledge that it really wasn't our fault, not really. You cannot play god, then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:36 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 03 May 2012