Wednesday, May 02, 2012

When you're in transit nobody knows where you are!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Opera (2006)


I'm wondering if I was awarded the Navy Cross for my participation in this preemptive strike.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Cross

The Navy Cross may be awarded to any person who, while serving with the Navy, Marine Corps or (in time of war) Coast Guard, distinguishes himself in action by extraordinary heroism not justifying an award of the Medal of Honor. The action must take place under one of three circumstances: while engaged in action against an enemy of the United States; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or, while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict in which the United States is not a belligerent party. To earn a Navy Cross the act to be commended must be performed in the presence of great danger or at great personal risk and must be performed in such a manner as to render the individual highly conspicuous among others of equal grade, rate, experience, or position of responsibility.



According to the book, those were the -4s. That's freakin' incredible, or so it seems to me for some unexplained reason other than the obvious. And they had 60 of the SAM-6s parked there too. It's incredible no one was knocked down.


I was on that flight to preemptively strike Osirak. Saddamn would have most certainly used any weapons produced from that facility. I didn't care who he used them against, he was a terrorist and needed to be stopped. I was in on the strike because I was being developed into someone that countered his tyrannical leadership.




"The leader Raz held the speed steady at 360 knots"

In my symbolic memory, this what I did in boot camp when we marched in formation. I was at the very front and to the very right. Somebody complained one day why were we traveling so fast and someone else suggested they asked me.

AND, in boot camp, there were two elements to the formation we marched in. We forget the term for those two units, I want to say 'platoon' but that's not right as we didn't use that term. As a group, we were refered to as a 'company.' Generally, the second unit marched along with the main group, but sometimes they split off. The person to my left and I had counterparts in the front of that second unit. That started making me think about my right elbow again, there is a tenderness to it, and I remember something like bone chips under the surface. I am wondering if I didn't tuck it in well enough when I had to eject from an aircraft at some point. I don't think that happened during this event, but I'm not sure. I have been wondering again today if a memory I have of running out of gas in my red Ford relates here. I was on my way to supervising construction of the Senior-class float for the school parade. It's hard to know if these thoughts that come up are the result of memories coming back or they are just imagination. I am wondering again about that thought of me having an air-to-air kill during this operation and I ran out of gas because I engaged another fighter.


"He was not due to break radio silence and check in with Command until the 38-degree-longitude point, about one-quarter the distance to Baghdad, another twenty minutes. Then he would break silence only long enough to utter the code word 'Moscow,' indicating "so far, so good."


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 25, 2006 10:01:46 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I crashed my '67 red Ford one day during an activity we called a fox hunt, which isn't very much like the British activity, or so I guess, I've never seen the British version. My passenger in the truck, whom I don't believe is a real person, was Donald Gene Chauncy, a family friend. I was a field judge in the exercise, working to get to the location where the dogs crossed a road so I could write down their numbers and score them on various attributes of the chase. I was driving too fast down a gravel road, the truck started fish-tailing, and I hit a stump that flipped the truck upside down. I can still remember seeing Donald Gene flopping around as the truck flipped. I had a box of shotgun shells on the dashboard although we didn't actually shot at the foxes. Then I'm trying to get out and there is gasoline pouring out next to me


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 4:42 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


the shocks failed on my blue truck and someone commented later he thought I was going to bounce off the road because the chassis was shaking so much from any pothole I hit. Another time something went wrong with the brakes and they were screeching incredibly loudly. I can think of a lot of things like that happening.


There was that dialog with Donald Gene after I wrecked my Ford. I said: You all right? He said: Yeah, you all right? Yeah, I said. Let's get the hell out of here! I think his door opened but I had to crawl through the window because mine wouldn't open and gas was pouring out next to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:40 PM Wednesday, July 13, 2011


A while back I purchased a copy of the DVD for this 1983 film "Blue Thunder" but I am only now watching it for the first time having just now paused it after the first demonstration of the so-called "Blue Thunder" helicopter.

The dialog reminds me of something I have been thinking about for the past few days and especially in the context of real or imagined comments from co-workers at First Union: I'm not such a nice guy.

Nobody ever said that to me specifically but I can recall that people would often, over the course of my life, refer to me as being a nice guy.

The premiere date of this film was a few weeks before I signed up for the Delayed Entry Program of the United States Navy. That year 1983 was when I finished the eleventh grade in Ashdown Arkansas and of the memorable events from that junior year ending at the beginning of the summer of 1983 I had been the class president and I had received that American Legion award from the Ashdown Arkansas public school.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 July 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 27, 2006


Damn. Wasn't May 21st the day I joined the Navy's Delayed Enlistment Program in 1983? I was writing about that a while back, can't remember what it was I was looking for. I was trying to match that date with something I would recognize. Now I see it. They were trying to see if I was still living as Kerry Burgess or Thomas Ray.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 August 2006 excerpt ends ]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085255/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Blue Thunder (1983)


Frank Murphy: [watching Kate drive] You're really riding with the angels, sweetheart.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


We've already lost one police car and two helicopters.
Well, what now, gentlemen?
I don't plan on losing more helicopters.
May I introduce Colonel Coe of the Air Force?
A couple of F-1 6s are standing by at March Field.
-F-1 6s? -We can take him out now.
-All you've got to do is say the word. -The F-1 6 is armed with rockets.
The potential destruction of innocent life is unimaginable.
The F-1 6 is armed with heat-seeking missiles.
We can surgically remove him. Like a tumour.
We're not talking about a tumour.
You gotta make a right there!
You're really riding with the angels.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085255/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Blue Thunder (1983)


Jack Braddock: [after Lymangood interrupts him chewing out Murphy] You're supposed to be stupid, son. Don't abuse the privilege.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Are we having two different conversations or I am going nuts?
The train ride. The train ride. I'll find it.
-If you don't run out of gas first. -What?
When that needle points to empty, it means you're out of gas.
That's broken. We got plenty.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Damn! Damn it! Shit!
We got a runaway!
Jeez! What was that?
Grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye. We're going down.
Mayday! Mayday!
We're going down.
Willowbrook and Alameda. Request ambulance, fire.
Shut the fuel off. Shut the fuel off!
Head's up!
Jesus! Where'd that bus come from?
Steady. We're gonna make a house call.
Central, this is Blue Thunder.
It seems that we have a ship down, somewhere in the Watts area.
Are you all right?
-Are you all right? -Yeah.
Get the hell off me!
I hope you broke your fucking neck!
You could've killed half of my crew!










The Six Million Dollar Man

Eyewitness to Murder

8 March 1974

Episode 7 Season 1 DVD video:

00:35:33


John Hopper's identical twin: Where have you been?!

John Hopper: Leading our friend Mr. Austin on a tour of the town.

John Hopper's identical twin: Well, the boys said he was dead!

John Hopper: The boys were wrong.

John Hopper's identical twin: I don't like it, John. I mean, every time I make a move, this Austin character turns up. Maybe we shouldn't go through with this contract.

John Hopper: No, we'll go through with it just as we planned. You know this Austin character might be something special, he's not that special, not for us.

John Hopper's identical twin: You got something else in mind?

John Hopper: Trust me, little brother. I promise by 9:00 tomorrow morning that, uh, Austin will take care of himself.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085255/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Blue Thunder (1983) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Frank Murphy: [mimicking Cochrane's British accent] We're following his leader!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Rather a near thing today. I heard your turbine failed.
Or was it your flying?
Back off, asshole.
What's that I hear? Threats?
Well, what a change. We are acting brave nowadays.
Are you threatening me, Murphy?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


All units, detain and hold for questioning...
... Officer Frank Murphy...
...regarding the death of Officer Lymangood.
Possibly driving a black '79 Trans Am...
... California license, 909 King-Edward-Boy.
I want to get a confirmation on that.
This is Air-1 2 to Central.
Can we get a confirmation on that dispatch?
Black '79 Trans Am. California license 909 King-Edward-Boy.
Frank Murphy. Detain and hold for questioning...
... in connection with the death of Officer Richard Lymangood.
So far, so good.
Check out Big Brother's tape in Blue Thunder to learn more.










From 11/6/1963 ( premiere US film "Gunfight at Comanche Creek" ) To 5/13/1983 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blue Thunder" ) is 7128 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known active participant of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America ) is 7128 days



From 6/7/1981 ( the 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with the personal assistance of United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 5/13/1983 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blue Thunder" ) is 705 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1967 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "The Prisoner" ) is 705 days



From 6/7/1981 ( the 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with the personal assistance of United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 5/13/1983 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Blue Thunder" ) is 705 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/8/1967 ( Clement Attlee - deceased ) is 705 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085255/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Blue Thunder (1983)

Country Date

USA 13 May 1983
UK 25 August 1983










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


March Control, this is Little Brother One.
We have your target bearing 121 at 13 miles.
Request clearance to engage. Over.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:48 PM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 02 May 2012