Thursday, May 24, 2012

"I am not certain why details about me were printed on that newspaper."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:31 PM Thursday, February 16, 2012


Alaskan Way Viaduct





If you are driving towards the north on the Alaskan Way Viaduct then you will enter the Battery Street tunnel. I knew that already. Looking on the map is how I knew that tunnel is named the Battery Street tunnel.

I have driven through that tunnel maybe once during the time since 1998 that I have lived out here in the Seattle. That was probably around the year 2000 when I drove through there. I have rarely even driven a car through downtown Seattle. One night just after I bought that used car, the blue 1990 Mazda RX-7, I was driving around and I drove around in downtown Seattle and I think that is when I drove through that tunnel.

The reason I make this note now is because I just noted on street view maps where the Battery Street tunnel ends on the north side.

Never in a million years would I have guessed that was the north-bound exit if you had asked me to describe the location of that north-side of the tunnel.

I know that area very well because I have walked through there several times since the end of the year 2006. Only looking on the map now did I connect those two details.

I only connected those two details because I am looking at the street view for that Battery Street tunnel on Google maps and I can see above the tunnel that pink elephant for that car wash.

Seems to be a plausible detail for a normal dream but why now? And why the tunnel? I haven't been over there in years and I never ever once considered that tunnel entrance is right there. I thought it was just an overpass.

I have dreamed more times since then about a similar tunnel as in that dream referenced below. The last time I was again uncertain about going into that tunnel and I did not. I turned around and came back out. The details about the setting are usually different. The last time I saw a woman that I can remember who she was supposed to represent and that I could name here if I wanted to but I don't and she was carrying a baby. She was coming out of the tunnel and she was going to Georgia. I saw a highway sign about that same point indicating I was going to Los Angeles.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:05 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


A dream I had this morning is the reason I make this observation and I believe this information is strongly in the public interest.





Severe criminal activity directed at my personal property and that is being allowed to go unchecked by the law enforcement establishment in King County Washington State, specifically, and other places of the United States has created a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States of America.

There was a lot of stuff in the dream and just weird. As I am confounded with trying to write something else here I will skip ahead to the reason for this paragraph. Unlike in the 1982 film referenced below, the tunnel I saw was a clean and well-constructed tunnel of concrete and steel. There was a lot of stuff going on in the dream at the time - Thomas Reagan was flying around above us in some kind of spacecraft-type of craft that I have thought about several times today since the dream and I really just did not want to go into a lot of detail about that dream this morning. The reason I was going to go into the tunnel is because on the other side of the tunnel, which was very long was a computer terminal or personal computer and from that computer device I could produce a short text message in the sky above the city we were at. So I started down into the tunnel and down to the level of the tunnel as it progressed in the direction of the other side but then I stopped and did not go down there. The reason I did not go down there was because I was worried that someone would cut off the power while I was down there and I would be in complete darkness probably about half way through the tunnel. Then I came back up and I was yelling at a soldier wearing the camouflage uniform of a major and I was yelling at him because the road barricade he was in charge of had caused a loose elephant to go in the wrong direction. Not really sure what that was about. There was a lot of other stuff that just doesn't seem to matter. Back during the tunnel scene I could visualize that message I was going to produce in the sky above the city, where everyone could read the three-word phrase, but I do not recall the full message now and that also did not seem to really matter overall.

I was wrestling with a deer with a large rack of horns at one point in that dream. That's what it was and I woke up from that.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/M/Matrix.html


Matrix [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


You're my savior.|My own personal Jesus Christ.
You get caught using that... .
I know. This never happened.|You don't exist.
-thinsz Right.|-thinsz Something wrong, man?
You look a little whiter than usual.
My computer, it... .
Ever have that feeling where you're|not sure if you're awake or dreaming?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 February 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/08 8:02 PM
I had a very lucid dream just before I woke up that I was trying to catch a airline flight to some place. I might have been trying to go home but I cannot remember any details from the dream, other than what I describe that suggest I was going home. Even the one detail that does suggest that I was going home does not really have the kind of emotional attachment to it that I would describe as suggestive of going home. The dream started off with something about a group of Native Americans that I cannot remember enough detail about to articulate, other than I seemed to walk through of group of Native Americans that were walking some place. There are some other details that I also cannot fully articulate but that I can visualize somewhat and it seems I was out fishing in a lake with some relatives and I caught a fish and it seemed to the only one we had caught. Then I heard someone that I could see say to who ever was listening that we should not eat the fish out of that lake. It did not look very appetizing anyway and seemed to have bruises on it after it had been cleaned. The I was walking some where and that is when I seemed to be trying to catch the airline flight. There are some other details between there that I cannot remember now. I remember that I was carrying some luggage and also several items from the dry cleaners that I had just picked up. One of the items was slipping out the bundle because I did not have the hanger in my hand along with the others. Then I remember from the dream that I walked by Ron Howard as he was walking by me and he seemed to say to someone that I had not seen him or that I had not recognized him. Then I was still walking along through the city, which is vaguely familiar but I am not certain, and I was thinking to myself that I was going to miss the flight because I was running out of time. Then the thought occurred to me that it would not matter if I missed the flight because, due to the arrangements that had already been made, they would put me onto the next flight. This is now the second time the thought has occurred to me as I write this that I am beginning to forget important details from that dream I had just before I woke up in the past hour or so. Then I was in the airport and I was checking in but I am confused about the person who was checking my ticket. I cannot remember enough detail to say for certain but I might have walked behind the counter of a Starbucks and a woman there was checking me in for the flight. She looked at my ID and there is now something I have forgotten but she was saying something about my ID matches my military pension that was published in the paper and she was using a newspaper that I had brought along as the source and I was thinking that I was glad I had brought along a copy of that newspaper. I am not certain why details about me were printed on that newspaper. There was also some detail available to my mind at this point in the dream, and I do not know the source, where I can almost visualize the association with the Jupiter moon Callisto. But I cannot visualize the source of that phrase. I have to guess that the boarding desk had a sigh with something about the Jupiter moon Callisto as though that was the destination of the flight or it was the location I was departing. I think it was the location I was departing because I also have some vague sense of the date 11/28/1976 and I think that detail represents that I was departing the Jupiter moon Callisto for my flight back to Earth. I do not remember any other detail after that in the dream.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2008 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1971/The_Andromeda_Strain/cap/en/25fps/a/00_27

The Andromeda Strain


:27:03
Careful you don't puncture your suit.

:27:12
Clotted blood!

:27:14
Powdered!

:27:16
I'll be damned!

:27:18
No wonder they didn't bleed.

:27:19
It's clotted throughout
the entire system.

:27:22
Five quarts of blood
turned to powder!

:27:25
In theory, I suppose,

:27:26
a single organism could do it.

:27:28
But, in fact, there isn't
an organism on Earth...

:27:31
You mean, there didn't used to be.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285531/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Dreamcatcher (2003)

Country Date

USA 6 March 2003 (ShoWest) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285531/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Dreamcatcher (2003)


Gary 'Jonesy' Jones: I'm filing that in the "Who Gives A Shit" section of my Memory Warehouse.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093044/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Fourth Protocol (1987)


John Preston: Have they told you anything?

Captain Lyndhurst: Just that he's a terrorist.

John Preston: Oh, he's more than just a terrorist. He is a top Soviet agent, a pro.

Captain Lyndhurst: Is he alone?

John Preston: Maybe there's a woman in there. He's armed with a bomb.

Captain Lyndhurst: How big a bomb?

John Preston: Atomic bomb.










From 3/12/1971 ( premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 13538 days

13538 = 6769 + 6769

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and circa 2012 my United States of America military services continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps lieutenant general ) is 6769 days



From 4/13/1960 ( the United States Navy Transit 1B navigation satellite launched into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 7/12/1934 ( premiere US film "Whom the Gods Destroy" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 26930 days

26930 = 13465 + 13465

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Melinda Gates and Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 13465 days



From 12/6/1951 ( premiere US film "I'll See You in My Dreams" ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 3/24/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp"::"How to Be a Sheriff" ) To 8/24/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Ghosts of Mars" & RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft antitrust proceedings and all associated activity & Colleen Kollar-Kotelly ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 10/3/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Andy Griffith Show" ) To 3/6/2003 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dreamcatcher" ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 5/31/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Rifleman"::"The Hangman" ) To 11/1/2002 ( international organized crime event - premiere United Kingdom film "28 Days Later" & RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Microsoft antitrust settlement & Colleen Kollar-Kotelly & John Ashcroft ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15938 days

15938 = 7969 + 7969

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/28/1987 ( premiere US film "Hamburger Hill" ) is 7969 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates the known active participant of al-Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15938 days

15938 = 7969 + 7969

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/28/1987 ( premiere US film "The Fourth Protocol" ) is 7969 days



From 10/13/1948 ( Samuel S. Hinds - deceased ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 12/20/1946 ( premiere US film "Its a Wonderful Life" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 22386 days

22386 = 11193 + 11193

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 11193 days



From 9/15/1965 ( premiere US TV series "I Spy" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 15542 days



From 9/15/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Lost in Space" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 15542 days



From 11/26/1986 ( premiere US film "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 7800 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/12/1987 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Life Without George" ) is 7800 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 1792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/29/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Jed Buys the Capitol" ) is 1792 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 1792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/29/1970 ( premiere US TV series pilot "San Franciso International Airport" ) is 1792 days



From 3/25/1933 ( premiere US film "The Keyhole" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 3/25/1933 ( premiere US film "Private Jones" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 1859 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/5/1970 ( premiere US film "Brewster McCloud" ) is 1859 days



From 9/30/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Flintstones"::series premiere episode "The Flintstone Flyer" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 9/30/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Westerner" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 9/30/1960 ( premiere US TV series "Michael Shayne" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 9/30/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"King Nine Will Not Return" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 12/21/1955 ( premiere US film "The Indian Fighter" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 7/19/1952 ( premiere US film "Open Up That Golden Gate" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 12/30/1949 ( premiere US film "The Inspector General" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 5554 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/16/1981 ( premiere US TV series "Nero Wolfe" ) is 5554 days



From 3/16/1952 ( premiere US TV movie "The Rocket" ) To 8/17/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Tom Clancy "Debt of Honor" ) is 15494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 15494 days



From 3/10/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 1486 days

1486 = 743 + 743

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1967 ( premiere US TV episode "The Beverly Hillbillies"::"Jethro's Military Career" ) is 743 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as he and I served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 6255 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1982 ( premiere US TV movie "Falcon's Gold" ) is 6255 days



From 6/7/1981 ( the 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with the personal assistance of United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 9798 days

9798 = 4899 + 4899

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/2/1979 ( the anthrax leak from the biological warfare military facility in Sverdlovsk Soviet Union ) is 4899 days



From 11/27/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Jack Benny Program"::"Jack Meets Japanese Agent" ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 16565 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2011 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates causes the Fukushima atomic reactors meltdown in Japan ) is 16565 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the scheduled criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of killing me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 4/4/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"He That Believeth in Me" ) is 5297 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::series finale episode "The Return of Starbuck" ) is 5297 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993910/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Battlestar Galactica"

He That Believeth in Me (2008)

Country Date

USA 4 April 2008
UK 15 April 2008

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993910/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Battlestar Galactica: Season 4, Episode 1

He That Believeth in Me (4 Apr. 2008)


Edward James Olmos ... Admiral William Adama


During a seemingly hopeless battle, Kara Thrace appears in a pristine Viper, claiming that she has been to Earth and can lead the Fleet there -- but the terminal Laura Roslin believes otherwise.


Release Date: 4 April 2008 (USA)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Enlightenment_and_Propaganda


Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda (German: Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda or Propagandaministerium) was Nazi Germany's ministry that enforced Nazi Party ideology in Germany and regulated its culture and society. Founded on March 13, 1933, by Adolf Hitler's new National Socialist government, the Ministry was headed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels and was responsible for controlling the press and culture of Nazi Germany.

The Ministry was based in the Ordenspalais in Berlin-Mitte on the Wilhelmplatz across from the Reich Chancellery.


Role in the Nazi state

When the Nazis took power the Propaganda Ministry was established almost immediately. It was charged with enforcing Nazi doctrine on the people and controlling public opinion. However, the Ministry became even more important after the outbreak of war.

World War II was conducted with a much greater level of propaganda than World War I, especially in the new media of film and radio. Because of practical experience and scientific occupation with propaganda in Europe and USA, propaganda was organised in a planned fashion. A new psychological warfare was born.

Organization

The Ministry grew steadily. It began in 1933 with five departments and 350 employees. By 1939, there were 2000 employees in 17 departments. Between 1933 and 1941, the Ministry's budget grew from 14 million to 187 million Reichsmarks. Three state secretaries were subordinate to Joseph Goebbels


Propaganda

Main article: Nazi propaganda

The Propaganda Ministry used many media to further the National Socialist message and maintain control over the people. Posters, newspapers, publishing, and the arts were all used and explicitly controlled by the Ministry.

Speeches were also used to great effect by the German Government. Goebbels commented on Hitler's first speech as Chancellor: "It will have great propaganda value...be used and viewed in cinemas for years to come...what an achievement."

Just before Hitler delivered this speech Goebbels introduced him and used the opportunity to highlight the importance of propaganda. "It seems you cannot have a good government without good propaganda, but then, you can't have good propaganda without a good government. However, you cannot lie! We must never lie! It is the Jews who must be made to pay for their lies to our people!”










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993910/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

He That Believeth in Me (2008)


Number Six: Yesterday, you were facing execution. Today, you're free. Why the long face?

Dr. Gaius Baltar: Oh, gee, I don't know. From President of the colonies to this. King of fools. Probably best to be hated by everyone than loved by this lot. Doomed to live out the rest of my life in this loony bin. I don't know, that might have something to do with my rather savage mood swings.

Number Six: Relax, Gaius. You think I've brought you this far just to let it end here?

Dr. Gaius Baltar: I need some encouragement. A ray of hope about the future. An inkling.

Number Six: You've got me. I'm here for you.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


It seemed to him that all the things they wanted or needed from the old life were stored in the silent East Boulder power plant, like dusty treasure in a dark cupboard. An unpleasant feeling seemed to run through the people who had gathered in Boulder, a feeling just submerged below the surface—they were like a scared bunch of kids knocking around in the local haunted house after dark. In some ways, the place was like a rancid ghost town. There was a sense that being here was a strictly temporary thing. There was one man, a fellow named Impening, who had once lived in Boulder and worked on one of the custodial crews at the IBM plant out on the Boulder-Longmont Diagonal. Impening seemed determined to stir up unrest. He was going around telling people that in 1984 there had been an inch and a half of snow in Boulder by September 14, and that by November it would be cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey. That was the kind of talk Nick would like to put a quick stop to. Never mind that if Impening had been in the army he would have been cashiered for such talk; that was an empty logic, if it was logic at all. The important thing was that Impening’s words would have no power if people could move into houses where the lights worked and where the furnaces blew hot air up through grates at the touch of a finger on a button. If that didn’t happen by the time the first coldsnap arrived, Nick was afraid that people would begin simply to slip away, and all the meetings, representatives, and ratifications in the world wouldn’t stop that.

According to Ralph, there wasn’t that much wrong at the power plant, at least not that much visible. The crews who ran it had shut some of the machinery down; other machinery had shut itself down. Two or three of the big turbine engines had blown, perhaps as the result of some final power surge. Ralph said that some of the wiring would have to be replaced, but he thought that he and Brad Kitchner and a crew of a dozen warm bodies could do that. A much bigger work crew was needed to remove fused and blackened copper wire from the blown turbine generators and then install new copper wire by the yard. There was plenty of copper wire in the Denver supply houses for the taking; Ralph and Brad had gone one day last week to check for themselves. With the manpower, they thought they could have the lights on again by Labor Day.

“And then we’ll throw the biggest fucking party this town ever saw,” Brad said.

Law and Order. That was something else that troubled him. Could Stu Redman be handed that particular package? He wouldn’t want the job, but Nick thought he could perhaps persuade Stu to take it… and if push came to shove, he could get Stu’s friend Glen to back him up. What really bothered him was the memory, still too fresh and hurtful to look at more than briefly, of his own brief and terrible tour as Shoyo’s jailkeeper. Vince and Billy dying, Mike Childress jumping up and down on his supper and crying out in wretched defiance: Hunger strike! I’m on a fuckin hunger strike!

It made him ache inside to think they might need courts and jails… maybe even an executioner. Christ, these were Mother Abagail’s people, not the dark man’s! But he supposed the dark man would not bother with such trivialities as courts and jails. His punishment would be swift and sure and heavy. He would not need the threat of jail when the corpses hung on the telephone pole crosses along I-15 for the birds to pick.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289043/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Days Later... (2002)

UK 1 November 2002





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20021101&slug=webmicrosoft01

The Seattle Times Search

Friday, November 1, 2002

Judge accepts Microsoft antitrust settlement

By Brier Dudley

Seattle Times technology reporter

A federal judge approved Microsoft's antitrust settlement with the Department of Justice today, essentially rejecting calls by nine states for harsher sanctions on the company.

Supporters of the company hailed the ruling by U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, but the judge did close some loopholes in the settlement that will lessen Microsoft's control over the programs bundled with new Windows-based PCs.

Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates indicated that in early readings of the ruling the company did not see "anything that would be cause for an appeal."


U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft praised the ruling.










http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-3892790.html


How Soviets steal US high-tech secrets; the KGB uses blackmail, bribery and deception to plunder US technology worth billions to Moscow.

Article from: US News & World Report Article date: August 12, 1985 Author: Dudney, Robert S.

In Moscow's espionage offensive against the United States, no prize is more valued than secrets of America's high technology.

Like his predecessors, Kremlin chief Mikhail Gorbachev counts on pilfered American industrial secrets to help rescue the Soviet Union from economic stagnation and to keep pace in the superpowe arms race.

No fewer than 2,000 intelligence agents, smugglers and international middlemen are at work for Moscow around the globe obtaining everything from sophisticated computers to pinhead-size microchips in a no-holds-barred offensive where stakes are high, payoffs handsome and personal risks relatively small.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289043/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

28 Days Later... (2002)


Selena: It started as rioting. But right from the beginning you knew this was different. Because it was happening in small villages, market towns. And then it wasn't on the TV any more. It was in the street outside. It was coming in through your windows. It was a virus. An infection. You didn't need a doctor to tell you that. It was the blood. It was something in the blood. By the time they tried to evacuate the cities it was already too late. Army blockades were overrun. And that's when the exodus started. Before the TV and radio stopped broadcasting there were reports of infection in Paris and New York. We didn't hear anything more after that.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0228333/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Ghosts of Mars (2001) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 24 August 2001
UK 30 November 2001





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20010825&slug=microsoft25

The Seattle Times Search

Saturday, August 25, 2001

Microsoft releases XP as new judge gets antitrust case [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

By John Hendren

Seattle Times Washington bureau

WASHINGTON — Microsoft yesterday handed its latest operating system to computer makers as its antitrust case — and the company's fate — was handed to a new judge.

A federal appeals court sent the landmark antitrust case back to the district court where it began, while Microsoft executives 3,000 miles away in Redmond were preparing for a ceremony in which they would give Windows XP to executives of Compaq, Dell and other computer manufacturers.

Within two hours, the lower court had signaled it would proceed quickly, assigning Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, a Clinton appointee and former Justice Department prosecutor, to oversee the remedy phase of the suit.



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20010824&slug=webmicro

The Seattle Times Search

Friday, August 24, 2001

New judge to decide penalty in Microsoft antitrust case [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

By Karen Gullo

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly was named today to decide how Microsoft should be punished for violating federal antitrust laws.

Kollar-Kotelly, an appointee of President Clinton, takes over the case from U.S. District Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson, who had ordered Microsoft split in two. A federal appeals court reversed Jackson's breakup order in June and today ordered the case be returned to a lower court under direction of a new judge.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Ghosts_Of_Mars.html


Ghosts Of Mars [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Whatever is inside of him has waited a long time to get out.
I didn't understand their design, how they move.
But it's got to be the wind.
Yeah.
Yeah, the wind takes them.
And then once their hosts die...
they drift along the railroad tracks from town to town, human to human.
What a perfect creation.
Vengeance on anything or anyone that tries to lay claim to their planet.
What did you see at Drucker's Ridge?
I was at the mine when they called a work stoppage.
It was a Section 740, a "scientifically significant find."
A 740 applies to any number of things found on Mars.
A biological organism, an indication of water, things like that.
After we dynamited the mountain, we discovered an entrance.
It was a tunnel carved into the rock.
it had been hidden underneath the outer walls for centuries...
and someone other than man had carved it.
Jesus!
- What the hell was that? - I don't know.
Let's get the hell out of here!
It was me.
I opened Pandora's box. I let them out.










http://australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/sydney-harbour-bridge


Australian Government

australia.gov.au


Sydney Harbour Bridge

The Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of Australia's most well known and photographed landmarks. It is the world's largest (but not the longest) steel arch bridge with the top of the bridge standing 134 metres above the harbour.

Fondly known by the locals as the 'Coathanger', the Sydney Harbour Bridge










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043669/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

I'll See You in My Dreams (1951)

Country Date

USA 6 December 1951 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025987/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Whom the Gods Destroy (1934)

Country Date

USA 12 July 1934










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Chapter 46

It was late evening, July 27. They were camped on what the sign, now half-demolished by summer storms, proclaimed to be the Kunkle Fairgrounds. Kunkle itself, Kunkle, Ohio, was south of them. There had been some sort of fire there, and most of Kunkle was gone. Stu said it had probably been lightning. Harold had of course disputed that. These days if Stu Redman said a firetruck was red, Harold Lauder would produce facts and figures proving that most of them these days were green.

She sighed and rolled over. Couldn’t sleep. She was afraid of the dream.

To her left the five motorcycles stood in a row, heeled over on their kickstands, moonlight twinkling along their chromed exhaust pipes and fittings. As if a band of Hell’s Angels had picked this particular spot to crash for the night. Not that the Angels ever would have ridden such a pussycat bunch of bikes as these Hondas and Yamahas, she supposed. They had driven “hogs”… or was that just something she had picked up from the old American-International bike epic she’d seen on TV? The Wild Angels. The Devil’s Angels. Hell’s Angels on Wheels. The bike pictures had been very big at the drive-ins when she had been in high school, Wells Drive-In, Sanford Drive-In, South Portland Twin, you pays your money and you takes your choice. Now kaput, all the drive-ins were kaput, not to mention the Hell’s Angels and good old American-International Pictures.

Put it in your diary, Frannie, she told herself, and rolled over on her other side. Not tonight. Tonight she was going to sleep, dreams or no dreams.

Twenty paces from where she was lying, she could see the others, zonked out in their sleeping bags like Hell’s Angels after a big beer party, the one where everybody in the picture got laid except for Peter Fonda and Nancy Sinatra. Harold, Stu, Glen Bateman, Mark Braddock, Perion McCarthy. Take Sominex tonight and sleep …

It wasn’t Sominex they were on but half a grain of Veronal apiece. It had been Stu’s idea when the dreams got really bad and they all began to get flaky and hard to live with. He had taken Harold aside before mentioning it to the rest of them because the way to flatter Harold was to soberly ask his opinion and also because Harold knew things. It was good that he did, but it was also rather spooky, as if they had a fifth-rate god traveling with them—more or less omniscient, but emotionally unstable and likely to fragment at any time. Harold had picked up a second gun in Albany, where they had met Mark and Perion, and now he wore the two pistols crisscrossed low on his hips like a latterday Johnny Ringo. She felt badly for Harold, but Harold had also begun to frighten her. She had begun to wonder if Harold might not just go crackers some night and start blazing away with his two pistols. She often found herself remembering the day she had come upon Harold in his back yard, all his emotional defenses demolished, mowing the lawn in his bathing suit and crying.

She knew just how Stu would have put it to him, very quietly, almost conspiratorially: Harold, these dreams are a problem. I’ve got an idea, but I don’t know exactly how to carry it out… a mild sedative… but it would have to be just the right dose. Too much and nobody would wake up if there was trouble. What do you suggest?

Harold had suggested they try a whole grain of Veronal, available at any drugstore, and if that interrupted the dream-cycle, that they cut back to three quarters of a grain, and if that worked to half. Stu had gone privately to Glen, had gotten a concurring opinion, and the experiment had been tried. At a quarter grain the dreams had begun to creep back in, so they held the dosage at a half.

At least for the others.

Frannie accepted her drug each night, but palmed it. She didn’t know if Veronal would hurt the baby or not, but she was taking no chances. They said that even aspirin could break the chromosome chain. So she suffered the dreams—suffered, that was the right word. One of them predominated; if the others were different, they would sooner or later blend into this one. She was in her Ogunquit house, and the dark man was chasing her. Up and down shadowy corridors, through her mother’s parlor where the clock continued to tick off seasons in a dry age… she could get away from him, she knew, if she didn’t have to carry the body. It was her father’s body, wrapped in a bedsheet, and if she dropped it the dark man would do something to it, perform some awful desecration on it. So she ran, knowing that he was getting closer and closer, and at last his hand would fall on her shoulder, his hot and sickening hand. She would go boneless and weak, her father’s shrouded corpse would slither out of her arms, she would turn, ready to say: Take him, do anything, I don’t care, just don’t chase me anymore.

And there he would be, dressed in some dark stuff like a hooded monk’s robe, nothing visible of his features save his huge and happy grin. And in one hand he held the bent and twisted coathanger. That was when the horror struck her like a padded fist and she struggled up from sleep, her skin clammy with sweat, her heart thudding, wanting never to sleep again.

Because it wasn’t the dead body of her father he wanted; it was the living child in her womb.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


“—Lion, Team Lion, do you read, Blue Base? Can you read? One… two… three… four… this is Team Lion—”

“I’ve got you, Team Lion,” Starkey said. “This is Blue Base One.”

“Problem is coded Flowerpot in the Contingency Book,” the tinny voice said. “Repeat, Flowerpot.”

“I know what the fuck Flowerpot is,” Starkey said.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:34 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 24 May 2012