Saturday, May 19, 2012

Follow the money. Round up the usual suspects.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.

I have also been thinking today again about the distinction between free will and mind control. The exhausting part about all this, as really with any kind of direction, is from rejecting the advice I don't want to follow. That is the stuff I don't remember, the advice or direction I didn't want to follow.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2006 excerpt end]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Flight of the Intruder (1991) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


[ US Navy Court-Martial Admiral: ] Why did you do this, Cole? An officer with your fine record? Did you think you were going to win the war?

Cole: Frankly, sir, I think we're going to lose this one. But I do love the work.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0917146/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Heroes" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Chapter Fourteen 'Distractions' (2007)

Country Date

USA 5 February 2007


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0917146/

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Heroes: Season 1, Episode 14

Chapter Fourteen 'Distractions' (5 Feb. 2007)


Milo Ventimiglia ... Peter Petrelli


Claire finds it increasingly difficult to keep lying to her father, all the while knowing exactly what has happened all around her, while she makes plans to visit her biological mother. Nikki's husband makes a deal for her release. Hiro's father wants him to return to Japan, and he scrambles to find a way to stay his own course, searching for the sword. Peter convinces Claude to help him understand his own powers, including Claude's invisibility.


Release Date: 5 February 2007 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0917146/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Heroes" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Chapter Fourteen 'Distractions' (2007)


Claude: I spend a lot a time moving around people's homes, their bedrooms. You get to know people if you see them when they think they're alone you see them for what they truly are: Selfish, Deceitful... and Gassy.

Peter Petrelli: So what, is that your big truth about the world?

Claude: The sooner you learn it, the sooner we get that collar off your neck.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0917146/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Heroes" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Chapter Fourteen 'Distractions' (2007)


[first lines]

Peter Petrelli: I don't see how petty theft is part of my training.

Claude: There's a lot you don't see. You've no idea how to use these gifts of yours properly.

Peter Petrelli: Yeah, and you know.

Claude: Right now your ability only shows up as a reflex, automatic, like swallowing. That's a dog's trick. Making it a conscious choice, using it. That's what makes you more than poodle.

Peter Petrelli: Is insulting me really going to help me learn to do this?

Claude: Listen you're the one who is a bomb threatening to go off and blow up me and everyone else in this city unless I can get you housebroken.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:58 PM Pacific Time USA Saturday 19 May 2012