Monday, May 07, 2012

Event Horizon (1997)




For some reason, I have forgotten, in the recent minutes, relatively speaking in terms of my thoughts as I compose this message, about why I even paused the DVD to make this report. I would rather stop and transcribe the actual dialog from that racketeering production the 1997 film "Event Horizon" but what's the point in going to all that effort?

I didn't want to make this message. The reason I didn't want to make this message is because you stupid *GOD* *DAMNED* dullards are too overwhelmed by the information I am reporting. You are so overwhelmed that the more information I relay to you the less you understand.

You stupid *GOD* *DAMNED* dullards are so *GOD* *DAMNED* stupid that the more intelligence I report to you then the more STUPID you become and that is because you are so *GOD* *DAMNED* STUPID to begin with!

In recent hours I watched the entire DVD for the racketeering production the 2008 television miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" and then I decided again to watch the DVD for the racketeering production the 1997 film "Event Horizon." I mean, if the cooling water pool for the atomic reactor in the racketeering production the 2008 television miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" doesn't make you want to arrest and confine those cowardly punks to United States federal prison then you know you really *ARE* a little punk sissy bitch.

I have just paused the DVD just after the dialog about the hull rupture on the dorsal heat sink and I think that is humorous because I just looked up, for details that were not active in my mind, that 12/20/1994 is associated with "Only Angels Have Wings." There is also the association of 12/20/1994 with the television series "Gunsmoke" episode titled "Anybody Can Kill a Marshal."

I did want to look up 12/20/1994, in my earlier reports, which was not active in my mind, because of the obviousness of the portal on the bridge of the ship. A "corpse-sicle" is floating end-over-end in zero gravity in front of it on the bridge. After writing that previous sentence I started to wonder if that scene was first established in the nightmare "Dr. Weir" seems to have at the beginning of the film. I have thought more than once in recent minutes and tens of minutes and half-hours that I have spent crafting this message that I have had a very hard time concentrating on the dialog of that DVD. Of course, that makes sense considering my time-traveler theories. I think there I cannot kill my grandfather when I am a time-traveler (especially since he was not actually my grandfather in the context of the year 1980).

The bridge of the "Event Horizon" has a window structure, looking out at the very forward part of the ship, that makes me think of the United States Navy Cross medal. The window structure is a similar construction to a "cross" symbol that is the same as the United States Navy Cross medal.

And then the overall ship design is similar in structure to a cross-structure from Christianity and I recall reading somewhere on the internet long ago of a review of the film where the reviewer wrote of that same notion.

Over the past minutes and tens of minutes I work on crafting this message I feel again that heavy oppression trying to sink over me as I start to wonder why any of this even matters. I feel that sense again of mediocrity over me.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Event_Horizon.html


Event Horizon [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


It's just not physically possible.
Doctor, please, don't start|in with that physics shit.
I'm telling you, I saw it.
It would mean the gateway was open.
Then the gateway was open.
It couldn't be because the|gravity drive wasn't activated.
I'm telling you what I saw...
It can't start by itself!
Mr Cooper, you are out of line!
Doctor, Mr Justin may die.
Now, whatever happened to him|could happen to all of us.
Mr Cooper says he saw something.
I believe he saw something.
I need an explanation.
Well, in my view, Mr Cooper's|delusional...
but maybe he saw an optical effect
caused by gravitational distortion.
An optical effect!|That's fucking poetic.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Event_Horizon.html


Event Horizon [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Well, in my view, Mr Cooper's|delusional...
but maybe he saw an optical effect
caused by gravitational distortion.
An optical effect!|That's fucking poetic.
I'm sorry. I'm all right. OK.
Gravitational distortion...
what could create that, Doctor?
If, somehow, a burst of gravity|waves escaped from the core,
it could distort space-time.
It could make Justin|seem to disappear.
It could also have damaged|the Lewis & Clark.
However, I think this|is entirely unlikely.
What's in the core, Doctor?
It's complicated.
Well, how much time do you need?|We have...
17 hours and 48 minutes.
What's in the core?
This is the gateway.
Now, these three magnetic rings,|when they align,
it creates an artificial black hole,
which allows the ship|to travel to any point in space.
A black hole,
the most destructive force|in the universe...
and you've created one?
Absolutely. Yes.
Because we can use that immense|power to bend space-time.
Look, it would take the Lewis & Clark
a thousand years|to reach our nearest star,
but the Event Horizon|could be there in a day.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:16 AM Pacific Time USA Monday 07 May 2012