Thursday, May 17, 2012

God I love hearing the sound of an unexpected rain shower.




It's been going on for I guess hours now.

I miss the freedom of the outside. Roaming around somewhere outside and knowing I have the privacy of not being followed. God I miss that as though I ever had it.

I had no idea there would be rain today.

I started thinking that I wrote about that same thing some time in the past but I a quick search of my journal didn't turn up any previous entries. I wanted to find it because I wondered if I made that note about this same time of the year in that previous year.

How I wish I could just go outside and walk around freely. I miss that more now than even that serious longing to be able to go out and drive around in a car. I have not even driven an automobile since the first of June 2005. That is now seven years ago. God I hate this place.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:31 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 17 May 2012