Monday, May 07, 2012

It stops being funny when it starts being you. 3 6 12 24 48 96 192 384 768 and so on.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: paranoid schizophrenia

To: "Kerry Burgess"

I'm beginning to think that the paranoid schizo in this story is Bill Gates. This thing continues because he is an egomaniac and he thinks he can do anything he wants because people gave him so much money.

I worry that I will probably end up like A.S. in that movie Predator, where he wins the fight, but the bad guy still manages to get the last laugh. A.S. gets away, but you don't know if he was nuked or something and died the next day from the radiation.


Kerry Burgess wrote:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=paranoid%20schizophrenia

paranoid schizophrenia

Schizophrenia characterized predominantly by megalomania and delusions of persecution.

"Shhh.....don't let Kerry know what we are doing so everyone will think he is crazy."

schizophrenia characterized especially by persecutory or grandiose delusions or hallucinations or by delusional jealousy

"But Kerry doesn't like me."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:27:23 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/5/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"

To go somewhere that is not humiliating. That is what I want to do. Everything, every minute of the day, every one of these so-called "unread messages" is humiliating. Walking downstairs to eat is humiliating. Walking outside is humiliating. It is all humiliating. Why the hell would I want to share that with someone I like?

And that is why this thing continues. It is designed to humiliate me as much as possible. And to send some kind of message to all you spectators.

And everyone that acts nice around me either has some ulterior motive or it's some kind of trick or they feel sorry for me which just pisses me off.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Can't remember a lot about my dreams last night. Woke up about 10:30 extremely agitated about the noise that was going on that woke me up. Went back to sleep after about an hour. Sick of this goddamned place. Cannot begin to describe how much I hate it here. Woke up about 3 am. I wonder if all the dreams I remember are foreign dreams. I don't remember the regular dreams because I am too tired. I remember something last night about being in the mountains. I was walking up there. That is consistent with my thoughts that it may be too dangerous to be driving around up there, especially considering all the landslides from a few weeks ago. There was a scene with a four-wheeler that was towing some kind of little trailer. I thought it looked like I could sleep on it. There was also something about my romantic interest from a few years ago. I can't remember anything about it other than she was there.

I remember today also she one day told me we could go out after she finished an accounting course she was taking. She seemed very bright to me. I thought she passed me one day a few months ago when I was walking here downtown. I'm not sure if I would want to try to pick things up again if that was possible. I still remember her fondly but this stuff going on around me is just too crazy. People are going to be screwing with me for years. It is just what pyscho's do. They just screw with you. If I ever get back to the point where I feel secure enough in my personal life to start seeing someone again, probably the best person would be someone that is used to, or at least prepared, for something like this. My so-called imaginary girlfriend is in a good career field, but of course I don't want to assume too much. What I want now more than anything is to just be able to get away from people for awhile, to feel like I can go to the bathroom without it being international news.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You know, I wish I had a picture of this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Well, you see, in the future, this whole area becomes an historical monument. You're standing almost on the exact spot where your statue's going to be.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Statue?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Oh, yeah! It's marble, about twenty meters tall, and you're looking up at the sky, and your hand's sort of reaching toward the future.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I got to take a leak.

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: "Leak?" I'm not detecting any leak.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Don't you people from the twenty fourth century ever pee?

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Oh, "leak!" I get it. That's pretty funny.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:21 AM Pacific Time USA Monday 07 May 2012