Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Buddies once




http://jericho.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-114/script-vo---episode-114.113.463/

hypnoweb.net


Jericho

Heart of Winter

Episode # 114


(About 10 miles outside of Jericho)

Mimi: Stanley, are you okay?

Stanley: Yeah.

Mimi: Can you get up?

Stanley: Yeah.

Mimi: Your leg...

Stanley: I think I busted my ankle.

Mimi: Okay.

Jake: I'm okay. Just stuck.





http://jericho.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-114/script-vo---episode-114.113.463/

hypnoweb.net


Jericho

Heart of Winter

Episode # 114


(About 10 miles outside of Jericho)

Stanley: How are your legs?

Jake: I don't know, I can't feel anything.

Stanley: The ground is frozen solid, it's sucking the heat right out of you.

Mimi: Why can't we build a fire?





http://jericho.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-114/script-vo---episode-114.113.463/

hypnoweb.net


Jericho

Heart of Winter

Episode # 114


(About 10 miles outside of Jericho)

Stanley: Jake? Jake, come on man. Can't fall asleep. You gotta stay awake. Come on. Stop shivering. Come on you gotta talk to me, come on. Come on buddy. You gotta talk to me. Talk to me buddy, come on.

Jake: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Stanley: About what?

Jake: 5 years ago.. Sorry I went the way I did.

Stanley: Hey, it's okay. It doesn't matter. Doesn't matter.

Jake: I was gonna call. I was gonna call.

Stanley: I know. Listen, I want you to forget about it, okay?

Jake: We never got to go backpacking in Costa Rica.

Stanley: You know what, we're still going to get to go backpacking in Costa Rica. Okay? We're going to learn how to surf. We're going to sleep on the beach. As soon as the planes are up and running again, it's going to be you and me. Hell you can fly us there yourself huh? Come on, come on tell me something good man I haven't talked to you in 5 years. You've been gone for 5 years. Huh? Tell me, hey tell me about San Diego, how was it?

Jake: Warm.

Stanley: Warm. Alright, beaches, blonds. Huh? What were you doing there?

Jake: Fly... flying planes.

Stanley: Really, that's cool man! Your grandfather would've been psyched huh? Did you have a girl there, I know you had a girl.

Jake: She's dead.

Stanley: Wait a minute, wait a minute. What do you mean? You don't know that. I mean it all depends where she was when the bombs went off, right? I mean she could've made it right? Tell me what her name is.

Jake: She's dead. It was my fault.

Stanley: It's not your fault.

Jake: Let me lay down.

Stanley: Jake, no.

Jake: Let me lay down. Come on.

Stanley: It wasn't your fault. Come on stay with me. You gotta stay with me. Come on, Come one Jake. Stay with me Jake. Come on man. Come on. Stay with me.





http://jericho.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-114/script-vo---episode-114.113.463/

hypnoweb.net


Jericho

Heart of Winter

Episode # 114


(About 10 miles outside Jericho)

Johnston: Jake, you'll be home soon. But you gotta stay with me now.

Jake: Leave me alone.

Johnston: I'm not going anywhere. But you gotta hold on. They'll be here soon.

Jake: I'm sorry.

Johnston: Son, you got nothing to be sorry about.

Jake: No.

Johnston: Open your eyes Jake. Look at me, look at me Jake.

Jake: I can see her.

Johnston: See who?

Jake: The girl.

Johnston: What girl? Jake I think you're hallucinating son.

Jake: Listen to me, when I was in Iraq, there was a girl, she couldn't have been any more than 10 or 12,

Johnston: Shh! Shh! Shh! Don't talk now son. Save your energy. We can talk when we get home.

Jake: I killed her dad. I killed a little girl.










From 8/22/1950 ( I. Lewis Libby ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 15100 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/2007 is 15100 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 3/7/2007 is 5893 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/21/1981 ( premiere US TV movie "A Christmas Carol" ) is 5893 days



From 6/12/1956 ( premiere US film "A Kiss Before Dying" ) To 3/7/2007 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/jericho/heart-of-winter-969350/

tv.com


Jericho Season 1 Episode 15

Heart of Winter

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on CBS

AIRED: 3/7/07










http://jericho.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-114/script-vo---episode-114.113.463/

hypnoweb.net


Jericho

Heart of Winter

Episode # 114


(Hawkins House)

Hawkins: Tomorrow morning. We're leaving.

Darcy: We're leaving , for where?

Hawkins: I don't know yet.

Darcy: You don't know?

Hawkins: Darcy, when I came to get you in DC, I told you it wasn't safe. But I couldn't tell you why.

Sarah: I'm going for a walk.

Hawkins: I have something in my possession. And there's people out there who will do anything to get it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049414/releaseinfo

IMDb


A Kiss Before Dying (1956)

Release Info

USA 12 June 1956










http://jericho.hypnoweb.net/episodes-/saison-1/episode-114/script-vo---episode-114.113.463/

hypnoweb.net


Jericho

Heart of Winter

Episode # 114


Mimi: It's the worst line I've ever heard.

Stanley: I've got others.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I have gone out and beat myself into the ground to the point of hypothermia


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:47 PM Monday, August 20, 2007


11/4/2006 10:26 PM
All those marathons I ran down south of Olympia. The run course started at Millersylvania State Park


http://www.ontherunevents.com/xmasmarathon/
Christmas Classic Marathon


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 August 2007 excerpt ends]











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=46.910699,-122.908409&spn=0.000029,0.033023&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=46.910697,-122.912509&panoid=gs5M8SaOWhgAAAQWtES5kw&cbp=12,285.84,,0,-15.19

Google Maps


Millersylvania State Park, Olympia Washington










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:56 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/28/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Very interesting dream that featured prominently my imaginary girlfriend, whom made me smile today. She told me in the dream "when I'm ready." That's what I was hoping to hear, but then, just like sitting in front of the tv, none of it is really real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:45 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 25 June 2014