Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Event




http://screenplayexplorer.com/wp-content/scripts/Inception.pdf

INCEPTION


SAITO
I've always hated this carpet.

Cobb’s eyes flick to the carpet and back.

SAITO
It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways...

Cobb looks up at Nash, who shrugs, at a loss.

SAITO
But very definitely made of wool. Right now I'm lying on polyester.

14.

Cobb glares at Nash, and we CUT TO:

INT. BULLET TRAIN COMPARTMENT - DAY

Todashi watches the first of the countdowns hit ZERO- He looks up at Arthur, STIRRING, and we CUT TO:

INT. DILAPIDATED HOTEL ROOM-DAY

Saito turns from the carpet to look up at Cobb.

SAITO
Which means I'm not lying on my carpet, in my apartment... (smiles) You've lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb... I'm still dreaming.

Cobb looks over to Arthur, but ARTHUR HAS VANISHED, and we CUT TO:

INT. BULLET TRAIN COMPARTMENT - DAY

Arthur's eyes flicker open, AWAKE. He RIPS at his tubes.

TODASHI
How'd it go?

ARTHUR
Not good.

Arthur checks the remaining three countdowns, and we CUT TO:

INT. DILAPIDATED HOTEL ROOM - DAY

Saito gets to his feet, looking admiringly at Cobb.

SAITO
A dream within a dream-I'm impressed.

Cobb lowers the gun. Defeated. Glances at his watch. The music REVERBERATES, the RIOTERS BANG ON THE DOOR










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e20

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

One Will Live, One Will Die


After what happened in Coral Gables, Ray, how do you expect me to ever trust me again? Christina, can't you see now I had nothing to do with that? These men--Blake Sterling and Agent Lee-- will stop at nothing.
Last time I saw Blake, we were at Elias' bedside and I knew there was something he wasn't telling me.
What do you mean? He said that there was nothing anyone could do to prevent Elias' stroke.
But it was the way he said it.
I knew that he was keeping something from me.
And now it makes total sense.
Well, we're going to do everything we can to find him to make sure nothing worse can happen.
But we're at a bit of a disadvantage.
We have no idea where Sterling and Agent Lee are.
- I do.
- What? Blake called me today.
He asked me to meet him in secret.
My God.
Where? At a warehouse on South Kendall Street.
South Kendall Street.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/24/07 9:16 AM
Great. I just noticed I've got another one of those blood spots in my eye. This time it is the left eye. Must be a burst blood vessel, probably from high blood pressure from having to live in this cage and not getting any exercise. Or I was poisoned again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 April 2007 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


My eye still looks like it has been bleeding. I must have caught something in here or over at Starbucks. I actually felt sort of hungover yesterday evening after feeling jittery much of the day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 August 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 5, 2006


Slept for a few hours yesterday evening and woke up feeling as though I had a sunburn on my insides. Woke up this morning and noticed something wrong with my right eye. It looks as though a blood vessel burst and looks much worse than simply having bloodshot eyes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/goodbye-yellow-brick-road-1338144/trivia/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 17

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 29, 2010 on ABC

Quotes


Olivia: It's like the setting in one of those slasher movies.

Vreede: I'm more of a Clint Eastwood type guy, myself.

Olivia: I hope you told someone where we were going.

Vreede: Ah, so they'll know where to find our bodies?

Olivia: Mm-hmm.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Arthur: It would have to be a 747.

Cobb: Why is that?

Arthur: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...

Saito: I bought the airline.

[Everybody turns and stares at him. Saito just shrugs]

Saito: It seemed neater.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/face-off-1378368/trivia/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 15

Face Off

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 28, 2011 on NBC

Quotes


Dempsey: Every civilization, every religion has its own concept of the guardian angel. What it represents and... what its function is here on Earth. and in every civilization, every religion, they are reduced to metaphor, symbols. When in fact, they are very... very... real.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070355/quotes

IMDb


Magnum Force (1973)

Quotes


Harry Callahan: Well, I just work for the city, Briggs!

Lieutenant Briggs: So do I, longer than you, and I never had to take my gun out of its holster once. I'm proud of that.

Harry Callahan: Well, you're a good man, lieutenant. A good man always knows his limitations...










http://www.cswap.com/1999/The_Thirteenth_Floor/cap/en/25fps/a/00_56

The Thirteenth Floor


:56:30
But I'm not stupid, Mr.Hall.

:56:32
I watched you and Ferguson
do the old switcheroo.

:56:36
That stuff about going to
"the ends of the earth."

:56:40
What stuff?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070355/quotes

IMDb


Magnum Force (1973)

Quotes


Lieutenant Briggs: People are guilty until proven... I mean... God damn it, you know what I mean!










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0007353/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Captain Briggs (Character)

from Sudden Impact (1983)


Captain Briggs: Think things over, Callahan. Get with it. It's a whole new ball game these days.

Harry Callahan: Funny. I never thought of it as a game.



































DSC03239.JPG



































DSC03241.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e20

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

One Will Live, One Will Die


I was told I'm able to see my husband now.
Yes, ma'am.
The order's been lifted by order of the President.
Ma'am, his vital signs continue on a declining slope.
His last E.E.G.
indicated no signs of high-functioning brain activity.
I'm sorry.
There's nothing to be done.
I refuse to believe that.
Mrs.
Martinez, there is just nothing-- You heard me, doctor.
I refuse.
Thank you.
Thank you.
We're gonna need something to clear this debris! Sir.
I have something, sir.
Get a team down there.
Find out where this goes now.
What do you mean "no bodies"? Reconnaissance found a tunnel that lead to an outbuilding.
They're canvassing the area.
But the conclusion on the ground is they're long gone.
Mr. President.
Sir, I've decrypted the conversation between Director Sterling and the First Lady.
- Play it.
- Hello? Christina, it's Blake Sterling.
- Blake.
- We need to talk, but we can't do it under these circumstances.
I believe the phones are monitored.
Go outside.
There's a pay phone on the eastern side of the street across from the hospital.
Blake, what is it? Christina, you have to trust me.
Jarvis is behind everything that's happened to your husband, but I have a way to save him.
I'll call you on the pay phone in five minutes.
Okay.
I'm on my way out now.
She lied to me.
He told her about the warehouse.
It was all a diversion.
Oh.
Oh, God.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


In another dream, the day before, last night maybe when I took a nap, I was walking up some stairs. I seemed to be coming up from a subway tunnel. I was wearing a very realistic Batman costume. But I didn't have the cowl covering my head. The costume was heavy or I just felt tired. I walked past someone I knew. I said something to her that reminded me of something I said to someone in that restaurant in 1999 when someone asked me what I did in my personal time. There was someother stuff that happened in the dream. At one point, I responded to a question that had something to do with "vice president" by replying "Sure it is. I was vice president of the National Honor Society." I am not sure what that was supposed to mean. There was also something about "putting our heads together."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

For the Good of Our Country


Sir, I have the Vice President on the line.
Trace the call and patch him through.
Mr. President.
Ray, where the hell have you been? I'm on my way back to the White House.
Good, because you and I need to have a conversation.
I know.
I'm coming to turn myself in.
I don't know how much you've uncovered, but I've been involved in some very terrible things, things that I could never take back.
Mr. Sterling, I have a visual on the Vice President.
- They got him.
- So it's true? The attack in Coral Gables on me-- it was you? I want-- I want you to know that everything I did I was led to believe was for the good of the country.
Except you almost killed hundreds of innocents.
You almost killed my family, Ray.
My family! Eli, I was manipulated by a very powerful man who won't stop until he gets what he wants.
- Who, Ray?





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20040224&slug=bush24

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Bush goes on attack with swipe at Kerry

By The Washington Post and The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — President Bush launched the opening attack of his re-election campaign last night, casting Sen. John Kerry as a waffler


Kerry spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter disputed Bush's list of purported flip-flops.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/everything-will-change-1364459/trivia/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 10

Everything Will Change

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 29, 2010 on NBC

Quotes


Martinez: You're threatening me?

Jarvis: You know, I'm not as smooth as you. I don't have an Ivy League diploma or the charm that got you where you are, but I will give you a piece of advice anyway... as your elder. You think you're at the top of this game? The truth is you're just as much a bit player as I am. Vulnerable to any number of people who have the power, the money, and the will to take you down. Well, I'm not going down. I am the Vice President of the United States, and that's the way it's going to stay.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

The Beginning of the End


Christina, I just got some encouraging news from the doctor.
I know you poisoned him.
Well, that's absolutely ridic My husband almost died because of you! Our son almost lost his father! I am gonna make sure I tell your wife and your children about everything don't you touch me! Back off! You are nothing but a coward! Look at me, Raymond.
Look at me.
Mrs. Martinez.
I'm gonna bury you alive.
Do you understand me? - Mrs. Martinez.
- What is it? Mrs. Martinez, the President is awake.
Oh, my God.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

The Beginning of the End


Mr. President.
Mr. President, are you awake? Can you hear me? Mr. President, see if you can follow my finger.
Outstanding, outstanding.
Mr. President, do you know where you are? Mr. President.
Open your eyes, sir.
Outstanding, sir.
Yes.
Christina.
Yes.
Reactivity's good.
I want to take a look at your reflexes.
Doctor I promise I will submit to all of your battery of tests if you just give me a moment with my wife.
Well, Mr. President, please understand you're still extremely weak.
You're very vulnerable.
You need to remain calm and at rest.










http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City


6 photos



http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6


15 June 2006


Names: Beyoncé Knowles










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

The Beginning of the End


The last thing I remember I was telling Blake that I saw the look in Jarvis' eye, that he had something to do with this.
Honey tell me what you know.
Tell me.
Jarvis is working with Sophia.
He poisoned you with something she gave him.
But one of Blake's agents, Simon Lee, gave me an antidote to give to you.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

The Beginning of the End


Hey, hey.
Wake up.
Hey, look at me.
Now, you can rationalize all you want, but deep down you know what you're doing is wrong.
According to Leila, everything we need to know is on there.
So all I need from you is your password, doctor.
That's all.
Don't you see? It's too late.
It's pointless.
Suit yourself.
Come here.
Come here! - Ah! - Listen Now, you're going to tell me what I want to know, or I'm going to cut you










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

The Beginning of the End


Listen Now, you're going to tell me what I want to know, or I'm going to cut you over and over, ever so deeply that you'll bleed to death, but that's what you'll be wishing for, 'cause I am going to cause you more pain than you ever imagined possible.
Ah! Don't you see? It's too late! - The password, doctor! - Ah! Okay! Okay! Just give it to me! Okay, stop it! I'll tell you! - What is it? - Ah! B-1-1 The number 2 in brackets B-1-1.
It's the correct code.
That's a lot of data to sort through.
Looks like multiple distribution scenarios.
Asking her is a waste of time.



































DSC03246.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/quotes

IMDb


Blade Runner (1982)

Quotes


Deckard: [getting up to leave] I was quit when I come in here, Bryant, I'm twice as quit now.

Bryant: Stop right where you are! You know the score, pal. You're not cop, you're little people!








































fa485064fe56440.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

The Beginning of the End


Asking her is a waste of time.
You sure about that? No matter what we do to her, we won't know if she's giving us disinformation, wasting our time until it's too late to stop Sophia.
Well, the answer's right here.
We're just gonna have to figure it out on our own.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 24, 2006 2:04:11 PM


[This is pretty much the kind of treatment I received in the VA and before that at UW Medical Center. I like my doctor at UW. I don't remember her name, but I saw her again at the VA. I always felt good around her. That must be a good quality in a doctor.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Saito: [thinking it's Eames shape shifted into Browning] Hey, I see you've changed.

Peter Browning: [confused] Sorry?

Eames: [appears in the background and silently warns Saito it's not him]

Saito: Ahh... I'm sorry. I mistook you for a friend.

Peter Browning: Well, good-looking fellow, I'm sure.

Eames: That's Fischer's projection of Browning. Let's follow him and see how he behaves.

Saito: Why?

Eames: Because how he acts will tell us if Fischer is starting to suspect him just the way we want him to.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/quotes

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Quotes


Captain Briggs: Don't you lecture me, you son of a bitch! Do you know who I am? Do you know my record?

Harry Callahan: Yeah... you're a legend in your own mind.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:55 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 11 June 2014