Friday, June 06, 2014

Edge of Tomorrow (2014)




So the guy says to me: Quick question. [I try to ignore him.] Can I ask you a question? Can you tell me where the same bus stop going the other direction is at?

That's mildly fascinating because I shouldn't have even been standing there. I think he was already. Less intriguing if he simply walked up and ad-libbed it. Not as though I have friends around here. I don't think I've had a sociable conversation in about a decade now.

I deliberately today left at home the backpack.



































DSC03190.JPG










http://www.themoviespoiler.com/2014Spoilers/EdgeOfTomorrow.html

The Movie Spoiler


EDGE OF TOMORROW


Cage awakes in a panic on top of the duffel bags, with the same Sgt. calling him 'maggot' and Farrell again taking him to J-squad.



































DSC03180.JPG










http://www.zimbio.com/Emily+Blunt/articles/RInhzTlQ7Sx/Breakneck+Edge+Tomorrow+Gets+Blood+Pumping

ZIMBIO


Breakneck 'Edge of Tomorrow' Gets the Blood Pumping


By Joe Robberson on June 5, 2014


He has visions



































DSC03191.JPG





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:04 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 06 June 2014