Friday, June 06, 2014

Disbelief suspended.




http://www.cswap.com/1999/The_Thirteenth_Floor/cap/en/25fps/a/00_56

The Thirteenth Floor


:57:50
Why would Fuller write about...

:57:52
...the limitations of the simulation?
I know them.

:57:55
I'm asking the questions!



















DSC03180.JPG















DSC03181.JPG














DSC03182.JPG


































http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jamestaylor/fireandrain145777.html


JAMES TAYLOR


"Fire And Rain"

Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone.
Suzanne, the plans they made put an end to you.
I walked out this morning and I wrote down this song,
I just can't remember who to send it to.
I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again.

Won't you look down upon me, Jesus, You've got to help me make a stand.
You've just got to see me through another day.
My body's aching and my time is at hand and I won't make it any other way.
Oh, I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I'd see you again.

Been walking my mind to an easy time, my back turned towards the sun.
Lord knows when the cold wind blows it'll turn your head around.
Well, there's hours of time on the telephone line to talk about things to come.
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.

Oh, I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend,
but I always thought that I'd see you baby, one more time again, now.

Thought I'd see you one more time again.
There's just a few things coming my way this time around, now.
Thought I'd see you, thought I'd see you, fire and rain, now.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html


Timecop


There are no new messages.
























DSC02929.JPG






























http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/turnabout-1376643/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 13

Turnabout

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 14, 2011 on NBC

Sterling and Richard rally to help President Martinez take control of the political fallout from the detainees' escape from Inostranka.

AIRED: Mar 14, 2011





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

Turnabout


When you first asked me to be your chief of staff, you asked me to be honest with you.
Yes, of course.
I remember.
And that's still the case.
Sir, you're a good man, a kind man who wants to see the best in everyone else.
People like you.
But is that really what we need in a president, especially in a time of crisis? Excuse me? Truth is, you can't stop Thomas because you're weak Soft.
I have to say, Mr.
President, I agree with him.
You're afraid to take bold action.
And, most importantly, you've trusted the wrong people.
As a result, the country is in grave danger.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

Turnabout


But you're not responsible for the security at Inostranka, agent Lee The army is.
Thomas didn't accomplish this with advanced technology.
He simply took advantage of your incompetence.
Mr.
President, he took an officer's family hostage.
There's only so much any system can do to defend Yeah, why weren't there any safeguards double blinds, like on nuclear weapons? Why? We never saw the detainees as the same kind of national-security risk, Mr.
President.
Well, you were wrong.
Thomas is trying to bring God knows how many more of his people here to do God knows what.
And now, because of your incompetence, he has help General, clean up your house Or our next conversation will be about your resignation.



http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/turnabout-1376643/trivia/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 13

Turnabout

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 14, 2011 on NBC

Quotes


Martinez: General, clean up your house.. or our next conversation will be about your resignation.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


As he walked up to me, I asked him where he had been because I have been standing on that hill everyday.


There was some other stuff that happened in the dream but I decided to end this note with his response to me about how he had heard I had picked up more stars.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e15

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

Face Off


I know how hard this must have been for you.
Don't say that.
Don't pretend you understand me.
Everything I've worked for is gone.
Don't you see? We didn't have any other choice.
Diplomacy wasn't an option.
No, you took that option away.
Me? Look at them.
I mean, this is who they are.
Violence.
Violence is the language that they understand.
No, you are the one who refused to engage in peaceful negotiations.
Well, it's too late for that.
You are the one who pushed us into a violent confrontation! All through history, humans have proven to be selfish, short-sighted, and hostile.
But for some reason, you're determined to blame me for this.
I'm not perfect.
And I--I've made some mistakes.
But I've worked hard for 66 years to unite our people while you were locked up away in a cell.
All you have done is unite our people in a rhetoric of fear.
You expect me to grateful for that? I'm sorry, but I did expect more from you.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/a-message-back-1377385/trivia/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 14

A Message Back

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 21, 2011 on NBC

Quotes


Sean: I don't know what to say. I'm--I'm sorry.

Vicky: Don't be. Cause that whole sob story... I made it up. There's no reason I am the way I am, Walker.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e14

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

A Message Back


Sophia arrived at Union Station 20 minutes ago.
Do we have even a guess as to where she could be headed? No, I'm afraid not.
There's no indication she knows she's being followed.
So whatever's going on, she should lead us right to it.
Sophia is here.
She's reached her destination.
- What do we know about it? - St. Andrew's Cathedral-- it's been vacant for years.
According to the record, it was bought by a developer six months ago.
All right, I want to know who











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.045672,-81.146264&spn=0.000013,0.008256&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=34.045726,-81.146397&panoid=qJ0dldJlUJZyG3RTqRDEsA&cbp=12,209.98,,0,-13.78

Google Maps


191 St Andrews Rd, Seven Oaks, South Carolina, United States

Address is approximate



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:09 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 06 June 2014