Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hey, I found the Holodeck.





























DSC03251.JPG










http://screenplayexplorer.com/wp-content/scripts/Inception.pdf

INCEPTION


FISCHER
You’re trying to get that safe open. To get the alternate will.

Browning looks up at Fischer.

BROWNING
Fischer Morrow’s been my entire life. I can’t let you destroy it.

FISCHER
I’m not going to throw away my inheritance. Why would I?

BROWNING
I couldn’t take the chance of you rising to your father’s final taunt.

FISCHER
What taunt?










From 2/21/1950 ( premiere US film "Captain Carey, U.S.A." ) To 7/22/2000 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) To 7/22/2000 is 8784 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 8784 days



From 10/28/1949 ( premiere US film "Deputy Marshal" ) To 7/22/2000 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 2/16/1946 ( premiere US film "Moon Over Montana" ) To 7/22/2000 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice and I was the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer circa 1993 ) is 9940 days



From 3/1/1962 ( the ticker-tape parade for John Glenn in New York City ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 12681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/2000 is 12681 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/deputy-marshal.html ]



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000723&slug=4033229

The Seattle Times


Sunday, July 23, 2000


City's leaders say they're pleased with mayor's decision

By Beth Kaiman, Anne Koch

Seattle Times staff reporters

City leaders praised Gil Kerlikowske as the most polished and experienced choice for Seattle's new police chief - and the best communicator - among the three finalists.

While his selection by Mayor Paul Schell was greeted yesterday with a range of enthusiasm, community leaders and City Council members who will deal with him were mostly united in their support.

"He is very level-headed but also had the right sensitivities to the minority community," said Councilman Nick Licata.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Fischer: [of his father] At the end, he called me to his deathbed. He could barely speak; but he took the trouble to tell me one last thing. He pulled me close... and I could only make out... one word: "Disappointed."










by HAYLEY GUENTHNER & KREM.com


http://www.krem.com/news/local/Veteran-officers-save-man-on-Monroe-St-Bridge-ledge-262624981.html

KREM.com


by KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on June 10, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Updated Tuesday, Jun 10 at 5:46 PM

SPOKANE, Wash.—A pair of Spokane Police Officers rescued a man from a ledge Tuesday when they just happened to notice him on the Monroe Street Bridge.

The veteran officers were driving by the bridge when they noticed the man standing on the foot-wide ledge. Witnesses said Captain Dave Richards and Corporal Bill Hager leaped right into action.

“Pretty big individual,” Richards explained. “Fully expected him to lean too far over and have gravity make the decision for him










http://screenplayexplorer.com/wp-content/scripts/Inception.pdf

INCEPTION


Ariadne loosens her grip on the railing...

ARIADNE
Don’t lose yourself. Find Saito.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:33 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 12 June 2014