Sunday, June 01, 2014

FlashForward




This episode I have seen part of before today. I started thinking the scene in the pickup truck seemed familiar and then it got to the birthday party scenes and that was definitely familiar. Nothing so far about the following episode is familiar so what I think happened is I tuned in to the last few minutes of that "FlashForward" episode, possibly because some other series episode followed it on the next hour that I was planning to watch or I was just flipping around channels which I do very infrequently, and I now recall seeing those last few minutes. And I can understand why it was cancelled. Not so much stupid but many of those episodes are incredibly boring.

And that scripting website has got the titles mixed up around that point. They have the "Blowback" script titled as another "Revelation Zero" script. The "Blowback" is actually the following episode. So I guess. I don't really know. The images on the tv.com site don't conform to my theory. But I'm watching it now and without really studying it, well, so what.





http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/blowback-1332452/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 12

Blowback

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 25, 2010 on ABC

AIRED: Mar 25, 2010



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e12

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Revelation Zero (2) [ "BLOWBACK" ]


did you know I went to prison? You serious? Two and a half years.
Got into a bar fight, Hit a guy a little too hard.
Damn.
I didn't know that, aaron.
Where is this place? Tell you one thing-- prison, especially where I was, It changes you- makes you a capable man.
Capable of what? Anything.
Everything.
You feel like an animal.
Guess you do what you gotta do, right? Exactly.
That's what I think.
But the trick, mike, Is leaving that animal inside once they let you out.
That animal's got no place in the world.
I've worked real hard to keep him locked up.
But you know what? Today I'm gonna let him out.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e12

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Revelation Zero (2) [ "BLOWBACK" ]


so are you gonna fix this thing already, Or do I have to call somebody else? I'm not here to fix your power.
What? I'm here to get my daughter back.
Look, I don't know who you are or what you're talking about.
Tracy stark.
I know you took her.
Now you're gonna give her back.
Daddy, when are they gonna fix the power? Soon, baby.
Soon.
I'll be right there.
okay.
I can't give you your daughter back.
Then we go to war.
I can't because I don't know who she is Or what the hell you're talkin' about.
And if that means we're at war, then we're at war.
But if this is your opening salvo, buddy, I'd consider surrendering.
You know the guys you really gotta be afraid of? The ones who got nothing left to lose.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e12

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Revelation Zero (2) [ "BLOWBACK" ]


yeah? It's me.
Just had a visit from the father.
You're kidding me.
I thought your guy- what's his name? Willingham, sir.
Yeah--willingham.
I thought he was gonna keep an eye on him.
He was.
We ended the surveillance this week.
You want the dad taken off the board? The package is secure, right? We need to talk to her, So make sure she stays alive.
Yeah, it arrived in kandahar this morning.
Then get rid of the father.
daddy? Gotta go.
It's my turn in the bounce house.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e12

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Revelation Zero (2) [ "BLOWBACK" ]


they're calling you to kill me, mikey.










http://www.hulu.com/watch/139370

hulu


FlashForward Better Angels



http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/better-angels-1333617/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 13

Better Angels

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 01, 2010 on ABC

AIRED: 4/1/10



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Blowback [ Correction: Episode 13 ]


i had gone out to tend the goats.
i was not away long, only a few moments.
but even a single moment can change everything.
what happened-- it made no sense.
i felt afraid.
they were there, but they were gone.
hooyo! hooyo! hooyo! hooyo! but it was all part of god's plan-- this i learned from my mother-- everything in this life happens for a purpose.
and before the hand of death could take hold of me, too i ran.
let me go! come on.
i'm just the pilot! that man, for instance, is here for a purpose.
and now he has served it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:57 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 01 June 2014