Tuesday, June 03, 2014

29 April 2010




Well, that's that for them.

There might have been more I wanted to write here in this opening section as I was watching these last episodes but that now escapes my mind.

Tachyons. I know I have written before in my journal about my first exposure to tachyon. The way I remember it now I was in Great Lakes in 1986 for US Navy FC "A" school and the instructor told us to not ask why the math for the propagation of electromagnetic waves through waveguides exceeds the speed of light and I remember I asked him why my math for the propagation of electromagnetic waves exceeds the speed of light and he told me not to worry about it.

This stuff really happened to me today (Yesterday, actually). But, also, it is predictable. Predictable only because I hauled my carcass outside to observe it.

I have to wonder why anything matters anymore. Why anything trivial matters anymore. Everything is trivial. They must be anchors of illusion.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e19

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Course Correction


What about that caller who asked about brain damage? I mean, I've never even considered that.
No.
If the blackout could cause brain damage, we would've picked up on it a long time ago.
I know how much this is weighing on you.
I wish there was something I could do to help.
Olivia You already are.
Hey.
You wanted to see me? You may think that promising a junior analyst a weekend at the bunny ranch will get him to jeopardize his job, but it won't.










http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/course-correction-1338694/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 18

Course Correction

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 06, 2010 on ABC

AIRED: May 06, 2010





http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/the-negotiation-1339946/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 19

The Negotiation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 13, 2010 on ABC

AIRED: May 13, 2010





http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/countdown-1339947/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 20

Countdown

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 20, 2010 on ABC

AIRED: May 20, 2010





http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/future-shock-1339948/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 21

Future Shock

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 27, 2010 on ABC

AIRED: May 27, 2010










http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/countdown-1339947/trivia/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 20

Countdown

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 20, 2010 on ABC

Quotes


Mark: Here.

Demetri: What the hell is this?

Mark: That, my friend, is 15 covers of Islands in the Stream. There's My Morning Jacket, Feist, The Constantines, some band from Croatia...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Countdown


NSA just finished up with Hellinger.
It's been eight hours, and he just said his first six words "I'm only speaking to mark Benford.
" Finally.
We need to talk.
Did you cause the global blackout? We actually have something more pressing that has to do with you.
Did you cause the global blackout? Yes, I caused the blackout.



































DSC03162.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e20

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

The Negotiation


(Man) Meanwhile, in the ready room of the American eagle squadron, yank, doodle and dee watch while Dan tries to contact Roger ramjet.
(Dee) Roger should have located the no-goods' hideout by now.
(Yank) Then why can't we reach him Hey, Gabriel.
Agent noh.
Yeah, I know.
Mind if I sit? Take a seat.
Sure.
Take a seat.
Roger ramjet? Yeah, it's Dr.
evilkisser.
I love this show.
Yeah, me, too.










http://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/grandoldflag.html

ScoutSongs.com


You're a Grand Old Flag

by George M. Cohan


Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:03 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Wednesday 03 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/but-first-i-want-you-to-know-something.html


We were sitting there back in August 1995 in my white 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I started the engine and I put it in drive and I said something similar to: Buckle up. I am going to try something. I saw it in a cartoon once but I think I can do it.

I can still recall how pleased I felt with my self for being so humorous.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 July 2013 excerpt ends]



































DSC00697.JPG










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-212.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X12 - RESURRECTION SHIP (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 13-JAN-2006


Pegasus - Cain's Office

===================================

Cain: You drink, Thrace?

Starbuck: Only to excess, sir.

Cain: Only to excess? Learn that from Colonel Tigh, did you?

Starbuck: Not exactly.

Cain: I understand you belted him once.

Starbuck: That was something that I did without really thinking.

Cain: Don't apologize. Some people get exactly what they deserve. From what I read about your XO. Maybe he needs to get popped in the mouth every once in while, hmm?

Starbuck doesn't answer



































DSC00748.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e22

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Future Shock


In my flash-forward, I I saw myself saving you.
And all these months I thought maybe I failed.
(Chuckles) I'm, uh I'm really happy that I didn't.
You saw me? Yeah.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/7F02.html

Simpson and Delilah


Burns: Fish sticks!? What in blazes are you talking about?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Countdown


Cheap suit and the The bad breath and the droopy eyes.
And I kept saying, hey, man, why are the eyes so droopy? That's it? Is that the best you can do? So you're one of those guys.
Am I? Yeah.
You're fightin' fate, and it's so sad, man.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e22

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Future Shock


It's all coming true for you.
Look, Bryce, I I I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.
You know, she flew all the way across the Pacific Ocean just to meet you, and I - I tried to keep you apart.
- No, I'm sorry.
This whole thing is my fault.
I'm sorry.
I've been ignoring the truth, the feelings that I had.
I know it sounds crazy, but I love her.
This whole thing with her was meant to be.
I mean, I put these on this morning without a second thought.
It wasn't until half an hour ago that I realized this is what I was wearing in my flash-forward.










http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/countdown-1339947/trivia/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 20

Countdown

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 20, 2010 on ABC

Quotes


Mark: I need to ask you to do something for me. Something really, really hard. Don't be afraid. I mean, it's okay to be afraid, it is. But that's just what happens at first. After that, you have to tell yourself something--"My daddy loves me, and everything will be okay, no matter what."

Charlie: "My daddy loves me."

Mark: So much.



































DSC03166.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e22

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Future Shock


Oh, wow, look! That one's shaped a star.
- Yeah.
Oh, look at that, mom.
(Olivia) Yeah.
(Keys jangle) (Man) Flight number 37 (Both speaking Japanese)










http://insidepulse.com/2010/05/29/flashforward-episode-01-21-countdown/


FlashForward Episode 01-21: Countdown

by Lindsay Filz on May 29, 2010


Downtown, Keiko is getting the news that if she doesn’t come up with her bond money, she’ll be stuck at the Detention Center until her hearing. That’s up to a year from now. Her lawyer reminds her to keep believing.










From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 7/19/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton announces firing the FBI director & Terre Haute Federal Prison announced as the site for death penalty executions ) is 2658 days

2658 = 1329 + 1329

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/23/1969 ( Warren Earl Burger in office as the fifteen Chief Justice of the United States ) is 1329 days



From 11/2/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Real McCoys"::"The Handsome Salesman" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 10121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton announces firing the FBI director & Terre Haute Federal Prison announced as the site for death penalty executions ) is 10121 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/1/1991 ( the debut of the Comedy Central television channel in the US ) is 10121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton announces firing the FBI director & Terre Haute Federal Prison announced as the site for death penalty executions ) is 10121 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/terre-haute.html ]


http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-07-20/news/9307200053_1_fbi-director-william-sessions-premier-investigative-agency-gen-janet-reno

Chicago Tribune


Clinton Fires Sessions

Fbi Shakeup Is Expected

July 20, 1993 By Mitchell Locin and Nicholas M. Horrock, Tribune Staff Writers.

WASHINGTON — After months of maneuvering and news leaks, President Clinton on Monday fired FBI Director William Sessions, saying he was "unable to effectively lead" the agency.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Countdown


What the hell did you and your Jericho buddies do to her? Aah! You're gonna tell me why Jericho came after my daughter.
I'm just an independent contractor on a security-- aah! She saw you guys killing an entire village.
I don't know what you're talking about.
Aah! You're gonna tell me why now.
We weren't killing them.
She saw an entire village full of people passed out on the ground.
It was an experiment-- a test run.
For what? Aah! Keep talking! The experiment's radius was 1 kilometer.
We needed to know why she was awake.
Experiment for what? Aah! For what? For the global blackout.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:10 PM Sunday, October 31, 2010


A round in the chamber and the safety off.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP013240020001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201010311900&cn=697

excite

The Walking Dead (New)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, October 31 7:00 PM

Science fiction

Days Gone By

Cast: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Laurie Holden, Steven Yeun, Jeffrey DeMunn, Emma Bell

Original Air Date: Oct 31, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/10 6:09 AM
In that line of thought last weekend about Kerry Burgess, which all happened, I feel certain before I watched the premiere of the "The Walking Dead" television series, I thought over in my mind of the things he and I talked about. He was supposed to make contact with some group, which in some line of thought would immediately show up here and knock on the door and ask for him, while other times he would make the contact first to that group. We talked about the differences he could see from what he knew from 16 years ago and by far the greatest change are the flat screen monitors and television and we discussed some other technology details, such as flash drives, but not much else had really changed that much.

One consistent line of thought that I thought over several times probably over the course of about a day, was that he was the one who would drive me out to Tiger, Washington, and he didn't know why but that was what he was going to do. He made a call, got some transportation and we drove out through the night in a white Toyota pickup truck that I guess was the Tundra model. He didn't know why we were going there but when we got there, we stopped at that Riverside Cemetery. I walked out into the cemetery and the dead people started rising from under the ground and they were restored to the appearance when they died. They were mingling around and I talked to the first one and that dead person could not see Kerry Burgess as he stood near the pickup truck near the highway but that dead person could see a person who had wandered nearby and was looking at us. The dead person went over to that other person and something happened in that the dead person took over the body of that unidentified person who had wander over to look at us. The person then became a bloodthirsty zombie who still could not see Kerry Burgess and I guess that zombie then went off to infect other humans. As I walked through the cemetery, other dead people began to rise from under the ground and they mingled around until I told them they were free and they all went off somewhere. Kerry Burgess drove me back to here although we stopped at another cemetery along the way and the process repeated it and when we got back here I walked out into that cemetery nearby and the same thing happened there too and I thought about a lot of details and I don't think that line of thought extended beyond that point. Oh, yeah, Kerry Burgess had access to a house and I stayed there in that house and I watched the news for developments.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2010 6:09 AM excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Countdown


Well, I designed it.
I'll find something other people won't.





http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


SORAN: Haven't you got anything better to do?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e21

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Countdown


We've secured the tachyon data center.
All we've got is a room full of servers.
Has the data been wiped? No.
It's weird.
I'm getting nothing-- just a blinking cursor.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_to_School_(Alan_Metter_1986).html

Back to School


- What's your favorite subject? - Poetry.
Really? Maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:35 AM Sunday, April 10, 2011


I just caught the association. Her birthday was 2 September 1965. I always remember that because it was exactly two months before my birthdate.

I don't recall the name of the bar but I remember it was a popular place and it was a fairly long drive from the US Navy base in North Chicago to that dance club in Wisconsin. There were a lot of women in that bar that night. I walked up and asked her to dance and we dated for a long time after that. I was thinking of a her again recently when I watched the 1986 film "Short Circuit" on television.

She was from Arlington Heights. I stayed there several times in that condo in Arlington Heights.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/future-shock-1339948/trivia/

tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 21

Future Shock

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 27, 2010 on ABC

Quotes


Olivia: The answers will come.

Lloyd: You sound so certain.

Olivia: At 10:00 p.m., the answers will come... because they will. It's not about equations. It's not about the two of us just physically being here. It's about this moment... right here. I've fought it and resisted it, and yet here it is. It happened. The future happened.



































DSC03164.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e22

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Future Shock


Stan don't tell me I won't regret doing this.
I already do.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Trial


On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e22

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

Future Shock


He's where? He's in the building with the bombs where I left my car keys.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.662288,-122.124453&spn=0.000007,0.008256&t=m&z=18&layer=c&cbll=47.662349,-122.12434&panoid=ZaEgkZvdxWazITJoUAQO3w&cbp=12,321.99,,0,32.4

Google Maps


NE Marymoor Way, Washington, United States










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes

IMDb


Stripes (1981)

Quotes


John Winger: Ma'am, I'm sure there are a lot of ways I've gone that you haven't.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332452/quotes

IMDb


Troy (2004)

Quotes


Messenger Boy: King Agamemnon has sent for you.

Achilles: Tell the king it can wait until morning.

Messenger Boy: Umm... it is morning.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332452/quotes

IMDb


Troy (2004)

Quotes


Messenger Boy: Are the stories true? They say your mother was an immortal godess. They say you can't be killed.

Achilles: I wouldn't be bothering with the shield then, would I?

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

IMDb


Red Dawn (1984)

Quotes


Erica: I'll never love anybody again!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


[Miss Teschmacher is posing as the victim of a car wreck]

Sergeant Hayley: She's having trouble breathing sir. What do you think?

Major: Well, I suggest a vigorous chest massage, and if that doesn't work, uh, mouth-to-mouth.

Sergeant Hayley: [enthusiastically] Yes, sir!

[bends to the task]

Major: [the Major pulls him to his feet] Sergeant, I won't have one of my men doing anything I wouldn't be prepared to do myself.

Sergeant Hayley: [disappointed] Yeah, but, sir!

Major: Get an ambulance. All right, men. Gather around. About face!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e20

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

The Negotiation


You can't touch this!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e20

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

The Negotiation


Authorities have identified him as physicist Simon campos, the same man who Run away with me.
Along with Dr.
lloyd simcoe took responsibility Where would we go? Well, I would say Paris, but you messed that up when your people plastered my face all over the news.
Don't get snippy with me.
I'm just the messenger.
Besides, hellinger wants to help you.
Who's hellinger? Hellinger's our boss.
I don't have a boss.
Everyone has a boss.
He paid for your school, got you a job equal to your talents, protected you along the way.
He's the big guy.
Piss off.
I'm done paying my debts.
Hey, we're not the enemy.
In fact, we're your only friends.
Well, I have a message for your friends.
I'm done dealing with lower level functionaries.
I thought I sent that message with flosso.
These things need to be face-to-face.
Believe me, he got that message, and he's anxious to speak with you.
Then why are you here? Trying to keep you in one place.
(Knock on door) One thing you should know (Door unlocks) He's a very charming man Until he's not.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:13 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 03 June 2014