Thursday, June 19, 2014

How differently would this blog be today from 10 May 2006 had I not been secretly drugged on 04 May 2005?




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089530/quotes

IMDb


Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985)

Quotes


Aunty Entity: Right or wrong, we had a deal. And the law says: bust a deal and face the wheel!



































PDVD_006.JPG










1998 film "Armageddon" DVD video:

00:08:04


Tourist's husband: Why are we not going?

Taxi driver: Well, you know why? Because this is New York City. Anything could have happened. Let me see, it could have been a terrorist bombs or a dead body or somebody shot, stabbed and it's Friday! Payday! Somebody probably jumped, didn't get their paycheck.

Tourist: [ slapping his shoulder ]

Taxi driver: Yes?

Tourist: I want to go shopping!

Taxi Driver: Me too! But we ain't going nowhere because this is a traffic jam!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:49 PM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 24 April 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/muncie-man-spooks-wall-street.html


What that reminded me of, in specific proximity to other dialog, is a kid named Dwayne Dinger that I went to high school with in Ashdown Arkansas back in the early 1980's. The reason that is relevant to this official statement is because I clearly remember being surprised, and I was imparting that surprise to other people in the hours afterwards, that someone, back during that ten year high school reunion I went to in Ashdown, that someone told me that Dwayne Dinger wanted to talk to me and Michelle Center. There might have been a third person named but I cannot now recall. I remember Michelle because she and I had both served in the United States Navy. She enlisted maybe a year after I went on active duty and she was rated as a Postal Clerk, as I recall. The reason that was surprising to me was because, as I recall now, Dwayne Dinger would be the last person I expected to hear from at the class reunion. I remembered him but I didn't know him hardly at all. I might have spoken to him in passing at most. At that time in 1994, as I recall now he was still serving a life prison sentence in Arkansas for killing his family members. If I recall correctly, he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps after we graduated in 1984. I don't recall when he joined. Considering that we graduated high school on a Friday and I was inducted into boot camp three days later I would guess I was the first one of the class to start serving the United States military. As best I recall now, he was AWOL from the marines and was at his parents house and I think he killed them and maybe a sibling. I don't recall the year he did that but I would guess that happened in 1985. I don't think he had been serving very long before that happened. I can recall that I made a brief search in recent weeks or months on the internet for details about that incident but I didn't find anything and I cannot now recall what made me start looking for those details. So that was August 1994. Dwayne Dinger wanted to talk to us.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 April 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/AABF22

Brother's Little Helper

Original Airdate on FOX: 3-Oct-1999


Bart: I told you they were monitoring my activities.

Lenny: [opens the satellite, and pulls a printout from inside] He's right -- this thing's got info on everybody. Addresses, credit ratings, what size baseball hat they wear.

Computer: Surveillance beam disabled. Marketing research, shutting down. Doesn't that beat all?

[a helicopter lands nearby, and a man steps out]

McGwire: Hi, folks! I'm Mark McGwire.

Computer: Big Mac himself. Who'd have thunk it?

McGwire: Young Bart here is right. We are spying on you, pretty much around the clock.

Bart: But why, Mr. McGwire?

McGwire: Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?

Crowd: Dingers! Dingers! [McGwire hits the long ball] Oooh!

McGwire: [takes printout] Yoink!










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Trial


On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney










http://flashforward.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/121--countdown/script-vo.154.344/

hypnoweb.net


FLASHFORWARD

Countdown

Episode #121


[The scene switches back to the bar. Mark is still drinking. The man is still trying to talk to him as the bartended pours Mark another drink.]

MAN AT BAR: Yeah, no, I'm sure it was you, cheap suit and the bad breath and the droopy eyes. And I kept saying, hey, man, why are the eyes so droopy?

[Mark continues to drink.]

MARK: That's it? Is that the best you can do?

MAN AT BAR: So you're one of those guys.

MARK: Am I?

MAN AT BAR: Yeah, you're fightin' fate. [stands up] And it's so sad, man.

[Mark drinks another shot.]

MAN AT BAR: 'Cause it's so obvious, man, you've already lost.

[Mark gets up and punches the man in the face. . "Purpose For My Time" by Two Hours Traffic, is playing in the background. People start shouting. Another man holds Mark as a third man punches Mark in the abdomen and the face. Mark breaks free and punches a man in the face. Mark is mobbed by multiple men and they continue to throw punches. A brawl ensues. The clock on the wall reads 6:48.]

WOMAN: Fight! Yeah!

[The scene switches to Mark walking into a jail cell. Mark looks at Charlie's bracelet, loosens his tie then sits on the bench in the cell. "More Than Life" by Whitley plays in the background during the final scenes. Mark groans as he sits in the cell then puts his head back against the wall. Demetri driving with Janis, and Simon, Aaron crying over his daughter's dead body, Nicole sitting at Bryce's residence alone and looking at the sketch of Keiko, Keiko and her mother exiting an SUV at the airport, Bryce entering the detention center, Dylan and Lloyd in front of the Benford residence, Olivia and Charlie walking on a beach, Mark in the jail cell.]





http://flashforward.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/122--future-shock/script-vo.154.403/

hypnoweb.net


FLASHFORWARD

Future Shock

Episode #122


WEDECK: Don't tell me I won't regret doing this.

[Wedeck hands Mark his jacket, badge and sidearm.]

WEDECK: I already do. Let's go.

[Wedeck and Mark leave the cell and the officer closes the door.]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/to-keep-us-safe-1356774/trivia/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 2

To Keep Us Safe

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 27, 2010 on NBC

Quotes


Martinez: When I woke up this morning, I thought I was going to be making history. Announcing to the world that humanity was not alone, that I was freeing your people to integrate and to live peacefully among us. Now, I was told many times that I was making a mistake and that I didn't know your true agenda. Apparently some even felt so strongly they thought they'd try to kill me before I could make that announcement. And as it turns out, it would have been a mistake. So I'm asking myself over and over, was I naive, or was I guilty of narcissism? Was I so intent on going down in history that I was blind to the truth? Now I'm asking myself these things--Sophia, look at me--I'm asking myself these things because I know I need to take responsibility. And I'm gonna give you a chance to do that too, to tell me your reasons, good or bad, for deceiving me.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

To Keep Us Safe


You kept saying you were in a plane That crashed in the desert.
Look right here for me.
No, hey, it's okay.
It's okay.
We already checked.
There ha been no reports of any accidents Or missing planes.
You were severely dehydrated And suffering heat stroke, And that can cause confusion, but you're okay now.
You're here, and you're safe.
Where's here? St.Francis hospital.
But where? Where is that? Just outside of yuma.
What is that, arizona? Yeah.
Uh, I have to talk I have to talk to the police.
My girlfriend was kidnapped.
Look, it's gonna be okay.
It's important you understand how serious heat stroke can be.
No, no, no, listen, I'm notI'm not delusional.
The last time I saw my girlfriend, we were on a cruise.
In arizona? In antigua.
And there was a couple, and the woman is involved In the kidnapping.
Look, where's the phone? I have to talk to the police right now.
Okay.
Please.
I think you need to calm down.
No, no, no.
I need to talk to the police.
Please.
Can you get me a phone? Or can you show me where a phone is? Okay, listen, you just stay calm, And I'll call them for you.
Okay.
Yuma pd, deputy hodes, how can I help you? Hi, this is leanne timmons at st. Francis.
I'm a nurse here, and I have a patient Named sean walker.
He wants to report a kidnapping, But he's got heat stroke, and he's extremely confused.
So? So he insisted that I call you.
And he was only gonna get more agitated if I didn't.
All right.
What was the name again? Sean walker.
This guy happen to be caucasian, 5'11", Brown hair, mid to late 20s? That's right.
It's a long shot Did he mention anything about being in the caribbean? He said he was on a cruise in antigua.
How did you know? Are you there with him now? What do you mean? Can he hear you? No.
Okay, listen to me, This guy's wanted on a federal murder warrant.
Your patient killed a man on that cruise ship.
My god.
What do I do? Just keep him there.
Can you do that? Miss? Miss? Yes.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

To Keep Us Safe


Did you call the police? Yes.
They said they'd come in and take your statement.
Oh, thank you.
Out your girlfriend.
Thank you.
Oh, do you need to do something about that? Yeah.
Is everything okay? Yeah.
Of course.
Nurse.
All units, I want this place locked down.
Suspect may be armed.
Hey.
What's going on? Why are ere cops everywhere? Please don't hurt me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: OJT 2006


I guess it's very possible I was piloting one of the transports or the helos into Iran in 1980. If I flew an F-16 all the way to Baghdad carrying a couple -84s at 100 feet off the ground, then dodged anti-aircraft, I assume very heavy fire judging from my memory from the Wainwright, and then hitting the target, I must have been a pretty good pilot. And I was remembering something Randy Romine said about 100 feet. We were going to go scuba diving in De Queen lake and I asked him how deep we were going. And I remember thinking about, this seems weird, that the lake was deeper than that. What was the point, was something I remember thinking. These questions represent something much different, but I can't figure out what it is.


I'm the proudest homeless guy in this place. So I got that going for me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1236513

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Houston Chronicle News Services

FRI 11/04/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


"I did not have anything to do with the abduction of my children," Smith said in the interview.

"I don't think that any parent could love my children more than I do, and I would never even think about doing anything that would harm them," she added. "It's really painful to have the finger pointed at you when it's your children involved."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/2/2006 7:15 PM
The thought occurred to me just again to think about that day Elvis died. I remember I was sitting in the back seat of Randy Romine’s car. It was some kind of Chevrolet, Super Sport I think. We had been at the lake that day, out on the boat. What is the significance of that memory? I remember it as 1977, but that was probably when I was returning to Earth from Mars. Why do I have that memory?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/16/07 9:13 PM
It was only a few days before that battle started when the Welsh Guards (why do I remember Thedia complaining that I didn't know how to spell the word "guards" either after I spelled it "gaurds" when she was arguing with Randy Romine over the phone that it was spelled "guards"?) were on that troop ship Sir Galahad that I was writing about earlier. That troop ship was attacked on 6/7/82, according to this article, and that would be exactly one year after the Osirak strike, making me wonder if I was on that ship and they were targeting me. As I mentioned a while back, I was writing about that song that included Sir Galahad in the lyrics back in 2005 before I became homeless. All you goddamned bastards have been trying to do is get me killed. That seems to be the story of my life. Betrayed by my own country.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120780/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Out of Sight (1998)


Cops: I think you flooded it.

Jack Foley: Wanna hear a funny story?

Cops: Shut up and get out of the car!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 30, 2006


Randy Romine bought that Pontiac Bonneville for my mom. I think that was '77 or '78. I'm pretty sure it was a 1978 model. Funny story about the ride back. It's funny how they throw little things like into my memory. I threw a temper tantrum to ride back to De Queen, they got it in Texarkana, about 55 miles away, because my sister was going to ride with mom in the new car while I rode with Randy. We stopped before we got out of Texarkana and let me ride with mom because I was being such a baby. I don't remember anything else after that. But I suspect this first trip in the Bonneville represents STS-1 somehow. It was a white car. As with the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the space shuttle, there was plenty of room for extra passengers.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


Then there was this time that I thought about a few hours ago and keep coming back to several times this morning. This was several years earlier than that Ashdown football practice day. We were still living in De Queen at Randy Romine's house. I think mom was looking for a place of her own, planning to leave Randy as she did several times.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Terminator_2:_Judgment_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_46


Terminator 2: Judgment Day


-Just trying to help this punk.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament


After nine days of theories, speculations and unanswered questions, Sheriff Wells was left with the task of confirming the answers Susan provided to Michael and Alex's disappearance in her confession. Sheriff Wells wanted to confirm the contents of Susan's confession before breaking the news to David, the Smith family and Susan's family. Sheriff Wells sent for a team of divers from the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources and SLED agents to secure and search John D. Long Lake for Susan's car. Sheriff Wells wanted to tell the families about Susan's confession in person as soon as confirmation that the Mazda and Michael and Alex were resting on the bottom of John D. Long Lake was obtained.

The first divers to arrive at John D. Long Lake











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=34.098122,-94.381777&spn=0.000004,0.004128&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=34.098122,-94.382289&panoid=TWiBKWKoN44_4hXxlEKiGw&cbp=12,48.96,,0,-2.77

Google Maps

816 Dequeen Lake Rd, De Queen, Arkansas, United States

Address is approximate










1987 film "Date with an Angel" DVD video:

01:14:58


Patty Winston: Have you seen this guy?






























PDVD_001.JPG










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/gunnersdream.html


PINK FLOYD

"Gunners Dream"


somewhere old heroes shuffle safely down the street
where you can speak out loud
about your doubts and fears
and what's more no-one ever disappears
you never hear their standard issue kicking in your door
you can relax on both sides of the tracks
and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control
and everyone has recourse to the law
and no-one kills the children anymore
and no-one kills the children anymore






























PDVD_004.JPG










1990 film "Fire Birds" DVD video:

00:22:58


Jake Preston: Can't we at least be friends?

Billie Lee Guthrie: Yeah. We can just be best of friends.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34289

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences Commencement Ceremony

May 16th, 1987


But seriously, there's no doubt about what you, with your hard work, have accomplished. The British poet Robert Louis Stevenson, once said: "There are men and classes of men that stand out; the soldier and the sailor, not unfrequently, and the physician almost as a rule."



































DSC02201.JPG










Pilot Movie 1: The Six Million Dollar Man - DVD video

07 March 1973

00:51:18


Steve Austin: Look, I will not work for the OSO, period!

Oliver Spencer: Why? Why? Because you had an experience this afternoon that made you feel a little like, oh, some kind of a Frankenstein monster, eh? And now you hold the OSO responsible for those feelings simply because we gave you those two legs and that arm and that eye to see out of? That what you're talking about, eh? That's what you're feeling? Well, let's cut through this nonsense. We're pressed for time. If the OSO were an artillery outfit we would very simply pick up the telephone and call a foundry and have a cannon designed and built for us. We are not, however, an artillery outfit. We do need a different kind of weapon. A weapon that is potentially far more destructive than a cannon. It must be mobile and self-propelled in the field, under any circumstances over any terrain. It must be able to reprogram itself in the field on the basis of new information and altered circumstances. It must have superior strength, stability, and utter dependability. Now those were our specifications.

Steve Austin: And I'm the result.

Oliver Spencer: You are the result.

Steve Austin: One robot.

Oliver Spencer: No, actually, we would've preferred a robot. A robot doesn't have emotional needs and responses. You do. We have you because you are the optimum compromise in the present state of technology, Mr. Austin. A cybernetic organism. Part machine, part human being. The cyborg. Yes, we've had to settle for that.

Steve Austin: [ with his natural left-hand violently back-hand slaps the crap out of Oliver Spencer ]

Oliver Spencer: Mr. Austin. We didn't order you into the lifting body you were testing. We didn't order it crashed. We merely picked up the pieces and unlike Humpty Dumpty put you back together again. In some ways I think even better than before.

Steve Austin: If only these feelings of mine wouldn't keep getting in the way, right?

Oliver Spencer: Yeah, something like that.










http://flashforward.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/122--future-shock/script-vo.154.403/

hypnoweb.net


FLASHFORWARD

Episode # 122


KEIKO'S MOTHER: [in Japanese] Be careful.

[Keiko looks at her mother.]

KEIKO'S MOTHER: [in Japanese] Be careful when you run to find that man.

[Keiko's mother takes her tote from the conveyer and hits the ICE Agent in the face with it. He falls to the ground. Chaos ensues.]

KEIKO'S MOTHER: [in Japanese] I am not going anywhere! I will make a nuisance of myself!

[She starts turning in circles and continues yelling in Japanese. Keiko watches. The ICE Agent gets to his feet and reaches for her.]

KEIKO'S MOTHER: [in Japanese] I demand your attention!

[She is grabbed around her waist by the ICE Agent. More agents run to assist him.]

KEIKO'S MOTHER: [in Japanese] Everyone look at me!

[She grabs another item from the conveyer as Keiko crawls underneath it.]

KEIKO'S MOTHER: [in Japanese] I am a Japanese citizen!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/quotes

IMDb


I, Robot (2004)

Quotes


Detective Del Spooner: So what hospital are you going to? I'll meet you there and sign you and your buddies' casts.










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Confession


Susan dropped her head and wailed, "I am so ashamed, I am so ashamed." She asked Sheriff Wells for his gun so that she could kill herself. Sheriff Wells asked Susan why she wanted to do that and Susan replied, "You dont understand, my children are not all right."



































DSC00881.JPG










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate


You should have your people
check it out.
Oh, we'll get on that right away.
Colonel Garret was kind enough
to show us the file on you, Marco.
You are the real deal, aren't you?
Special Forces. Rangers. Delta.
I wanted to talk to Corporal Melvin
to ask him some
unanswered questions about...
...our reconnaissance
in Kuwait back in ' .
- He wasn't home.
- Right. He wasn't there.
So, what, you thought it was okay
to just break in and wait for him?
I didn't kill him,
if that's where you're headed.
Nobody said you did.
Maybe he committed suicide.
What's your obsession
with Raymond Shaw?
I'm not obsessed
with Raymond Shaw.
The man of his dreams.
You may want to ask
your medical examiners
to check Melvin's back.
It's under the skin
just shy of the scapula.
They may find a implant.
Just under the skin, left side.
If they don't look real hard,
they won't find it.
They could sing that while
they're looking for it if they like.
- Implants.
- That's what I said.
I-M-plant.
Yeah, but judging from
your file here, apparently,
you don't know your shit
from your oatmeal, my friend.
Excuse me. This is unnecessary.
You got a problem?
Psycho? You look a little angry.
Maybe you wanna hit me?
Go ahead, you can do it.
- Hey!
- For God's sake, Ben...
He hit me.






























PDVD_000.JPG










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19941104&slug=1939831

The Seattle Times


Friday, November 4, 1994

Small Town, Nation Ask: Why? -- Boyfriend Wrote That He Didn't Want Smith's Kids, Say Police

By Jim Clarke

AP

UNION, S.C. - She spun a heartbreaking tale of being dumped on a lonely road by a carjacker who abducted her two young sons. Today, she was jeered by spectators and covered her face as she headed for the courthouse.

Susan Smith, whose tearful pleas for her sons' return inspired a nationwide vigil, was charged with killing 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex. And the nine-day search by authorities and hundreds of volunteers ended where their mother's story began: at John D. Long Lake, where a car with two small bodies was found.

CNN, citing an unidentified source, said Smith became a strong suspect when investigators found a letter from a boyfriend telling her he wanted to be with her but he "did not want any kids around."

WIS-TV in Columbia said it received a letter today from a lawyer representing a Tom Findlay of Union, identifying Findlay as the boyfriend. According to the station, the statement said Findlay broke off the relationship with Smith on Oct. 18 because he was not ready to assume the responsibilities of being a father. It also said he knew nothing about the killings.

The station would not identify the lawyer, and there was no answer today at the phone number listed for Tom Findlay in Union.

Emotions were high as Smith, 23, was driven from the York County Detention Center in Rock Hill, where she was held overnight, to the Union County courthouse for her first hearing on two murder charges.

"Hold your head up! You're a baby murderer!" shouted Gloria Smith, one of those in the pack.

After coming to the courthouse, though, Smith opted not to attend a brief hearing. Her lawyer, David Bruck, waived her right to a bond hearing, and Circuit Judge Larry Patterson said she would remain in custody without bond.

Bruck is a death-penalty expert, but he said, "That is not the reason I was retained." Solicitor Thomas Pope, the prosecutor, had said he would consider seeking the death penalty against Smith.

Bruck would not discuss a possible defense strategy or other aspects of the case. All he would say about Smith was that "she is heartbroken."










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSN758.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

USS ASHEVILLE (SSN 758)
SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)
Class: SSN 688

Fleet: Pacific
Status: Active, in commission
Homeport: SAN DIEGO, CA
Force: Battle Force

Award Date: 11/26/1984
Keel Date: 01/09/1987
Launch Date: 02/24/1990
Commission Date: 09/28/1991





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19910929&slug=1308070

Sunday, September 29, 1991

`Crashing Man' -- Crane Drops 11-Ton Sam Sculpture

By Bob Lane

The "Hammering Man," a 48-foot-tall tribute to American workers, toppled and was damaged yesterday afternoon when a lifting strap snapped as the work was hoisted into place at the new Seattle Art Museum.

The Mobile Crane Co. crane had lifted the 22,000-pound steel-and-aluminum sculpture from a flatbed truck and was holding it nearly vertical when the strap, made of thickly-woven fabric, broke.

The sculpture dropped to the street, its heavy steel feet gouging holes in the pavement, then fell across the top of the crane operator's cab.


The sculpture's fall was yet another problem for the new art museum. Its opening has been delayed by construction problems, and the museum contractor has asked for more money, because of the complex nature of the building design by celebrated architect Robert Venturi.





http://www.civilrightsmuseum.org/?page_id=92

National Civil Rights Museum

AT THE LORRAINE MOTEL


Mission Statement

The National Civil Rights Museum, located at the Lorraine Motel, the assassination site of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


The Museum was dedicated on July 4, 1991 and officially opened to the public on Sept. 28, 1991.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-fresh-prince-of-belair/robbing-the-banks-17719/trivia/

tv.com


The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Season 3 Episode 15

Robbing the Banks

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 1993 on NBC

Quotes


Carlton: If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and acts like a duck, what is it?

Will: Your prom date.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-fresh-prince-of-belair/robbing-the-banks-17719/trivia/

tv.com


The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Season 3 Episode 15

Robbing the Banks

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 18, 1993 on NBC

Quotes


Will: Man I wished that Luther was here, 'cause if he was I'd... (Luther walks in) ...scream like a girl! Uncle Phil! Luther's in the house!

Luther: Yeah! Diggin' with my bad self!










From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) is 30652 days

30652 = 15326 + 15326

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/2007 is 15326 days



From 5/20/1957 ( Stewart Nozette ) To 10/19/2007 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 5/20/1957 ( Stewart Nozette ) To 10/19/2007 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the Persian Gulf War begins ) is 9207 days



From 6/7/1981 ( the Baghdad Osirak construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force ) To 10/19/2007 is 9630 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/15/1992 ( premiere US film "The Law" ) is 9630 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 10/19/2007 is 6061 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1982 ( the US President Ronald Reagan meeting with Pope John Paul II in Vatican City ) is 6061 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/19/2007 is 4686 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/1/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Battle of the Planets" ) is 4686 days



From 7/29/1953 ( premiere US film "The War of the Worlds" ) To 7/15/1995 ( premiere US film "Domestic Peace" ) is 15326 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/2007 is 15326 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) To 10/19/2007 is 11429 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/16/1997 ( premiere US TV movie "Asteroid" ) is 11429 days





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4445912

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Air Force to punish 70 for nuke error / Disregard of rules let bomber fly cross-country with six armed missiles

PAULINE JELINEK Associated Press

Sat 10/20/2007

Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON - The Air Force said Friday it would punish 70 airmen involved in the accidental, cross-country flight of a nuclear-armed B-52 bomber following an investigation that found widespread disregard for the rules on handling such munitions.

"There has been an erosion of adherence to weapons-handling standards at Minot Air Force Base and Barksdale Air Force Base," said Maj. Gen. Richard Newton, the Air Force deputy chief of staff for operations.

Newton was announcing the results of a six-week probe into the Aug. 29-30 incident in which the B-52 was inadvertently armed with six nuclear-tipped cruise missiles and flown from Minot in North Dakota to Barksdale in Louisiana without anyone noticing the mistake for more than a day.










http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-11-11/business/9811110299_1_microsoft-partner-steven-holley-intel

Chicago Tribune


Intel Exec Stands By Testimony

November 11, 1998 By Andrew Zajac, Tribune Staff Writer.

WASHINGTON — Intel Corp. executive Steven McGeady, under cross-examination Tuesday in the Microsoft antitrust trial, acknowledged that Intel blundered when it developed multimedia technology for a soon-to-be-replaced version of Microsoft's Windows operating system. But he refused to yield on his contention that the technology was shelved because of Microsoft's threats.

A Microsoft lawyer spent the afternoon attacking McGeady as a poorly-informed malcontent in an attempt to undo his testimony that Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates threatened to withhold vital support for Intel microprocessors unless Intel ceased development of multimedia software known as native signal processing, or NSP.

The thrust of McGeady's testimony was that even Intel, which shares dominance of the personal computer world with Microsoft, was not immune from bullying when Microsoft perceived incursions on its turf--any software connected to Windows.

McGeady's testimony is considered especially significant because unlike other government witnesses to date, he represents not a competitor, but a Microsoft partner--and one of the high-tech world's most powerful forces. Intel microprocessors are the brains of more than 80 percent of the world's desktop computers, and like Microsoft, the company is being sued by federal regulators for abuse of its market power.

McGeady testified that consumers were hurt by Intel's decision to sideline NSP because it delayed the availability of software that improved the clarity of pictures and sound delivered over the Internet on Windows-based computers.

He also said Microsoft would have damaged the openness of the Internet by adding proprietary elements, called extensions, to the basic language of Web pages, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).

His notes of a November 1995 meeting quote a Microsoft official as saying the company planned to "kill HTML by extending it."










http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1931321,00.html

TIME


Accused Spy Stewart Nozette

By Laura Fitzpatrick Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2009

For some cowboys, space just isn't enough. Stewart David Nozette, who was arrested on Oct. 19 on attempted espionage charges, was a respected U.S. scientist who had worked on the Star Wars missile-shield effort and helped discover water on the moon. But around 2006 or so, investigators became suspicious that Nozette was secretly working for a foreign government, and in September they launched a sting: an FBI agent posing as an Israeli intelligence officer asked the 52-year-old to provide sensitive material. He allegedly coughed up a treasure trove of top secret information about U.S. early-warning systems, satellites, communications intelligence and military and defense strategy. If the high-flying scientist was seeking adventure, it ends here: if convicted, he could spend the rest of his life in prison.

Fast facts:

Born May 20, 1957, in Chicago, according to an affidavit by FBI agent Leslie Martell supporting the criminal complaint.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Glory (1989)


[watching Searles practice with his bayonet]

Sgt. Mulcahy: Oh, what do we have here? Bonnie Prince Charley and his toy bayonet! You're not reading your books now. Stab me.

Cpl. Thomas Searles: What?

Sgt. Mulcahy: Stab-me.

[Searles comes at him gingerly and Mulcahy slaps it away]

Sgt. Mulcahy: I said STAB, not TICKLE! Come on, you prissy little schoolgirl! You're the worst soldier in this whole company, now HIT ME!

[Searles comes at him again, Mulcahy disarms him and slams the rifle butt into his stomach, then his face. Searles falls to the ground, writing in pain and sobbing]

Sgt. Mulcahy: No shame, son, get up... I SAID GET UP!

Trip: Nigger forgot to duck, that's all!

Colonel Robert G. Shaw: Sergeant, deal with that man!



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory

Sergeant, deal with that man.
I'll tell you a wee secret, son.|Learn to keep your mouth shut.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:31 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 19 June 2014