Saturday, June 14, 2014

"Tell me one person who it's worked out for."





























DSC03262.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=looper

Springfield! Springfield!


Looper (2012)


Suzie!
Hey!
You working a shift tonight?
Yeah.
Yeah?
A gat man bought me out
already for the night.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1276104/quotes

IMDb


Looper (2012)

Quotes


Joe: There's a reason we're called loopers. When we sign up for this job, taking out the future's garbage, we also agree to a very specific proviso. Time travel in the future is so illegal, that when our employers want to close our contracts, they'll also want to erase any trace of their relationship with us ever existing. So if we're still alive 30 years from now, they'll find our older self, zap him back to us, and we'll kill him like any other job. This is called closing your loop.










July 6th 2006. I carried that book "Raid On The Sun" with me when the Salvation Army worker and I were at the Social Security Administration office. At least, that is how I still remember it. A Seattle city police car passed by as we walked back to her office. I was explaining that the domestic terrorists as I called them at Microsoft Corbis believed I was the one who carried out that attack, as I thumped the book cover showing the F-16 fighter bomber jets approaching the Iraqi nuclear reactor.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 10:22 PM Friday, December 08, 2006


My theories about such "memories" are they are details that I was taught after I developed amnesia or they are what I call "converted memories." The "converted memories" are details about my real identity that are converted to fit into the environment of my fake identity. I don't know which "memories" are fake and which are "converted." When I was processing the thoughts about still being wounded when I was on the Osirak strike, I remembered that scene from "Top Gun" of 1986 where the "Viper," character, which is also the code name for the F-16 Falcon, describes how "Maverick's" father was wounded, but saved three other pilots before he "bought it." The theory I have been pursuing, which isn't in "Raid On The Sun" is that the Iraqi's got some fighters in the air to intercept us, so I broke off from my formation of the 3 other F-16's and broke up the incoming Iraqi formation to draw them off my formation who didn't have enough fuel for a dog-fight. Similar to that dramatic scene from "Flight Of The Intruder" of 1991, I think I drew the Iraqi jets over Baghdad and into their own anti-aircraft fire, where the gunners on the ground thought a second strike was underway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:25 PM Friday, July 20, 2007


As with the space shuttle video game from my artificial and symbolic memory, I doubt it is not a coincidence that I "remember" playing the game "Gunship" a lot. I was also probably constantly investigating these games for unauthorized disclosure of United States national security information.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AH-64_Apache

Maiden flight 30 September 1975

The AH-64 Apache is the United States Army's principal attack helicopter, and is the successor to the AH-1 Cobra. The AH-64 is a two-seat attack helicopter powered by two General Electric T700 turboshaft engines. The crew sits in tandem, with the pilot sitting behind and above the copilot-gunner in an armored crew compartment. The AH-64 is armed with a 30mm M230 chain gun and carries a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire and Hydra 70 rockets


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 July 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: OJT 2006


I guess it's very possible I was piloting one of the transports or the helos into Iran in 1980. If I flew an F-16 all the way to Baghdad carrying a couple -84s at 100 feet off the ground, then dodged anti-aircraft, I assume very heavy fire judging from my memory from the Wainwright, and then hitting the target, I must have been a pretty good pilot. And I was remembering something Randy Romine said about 100 feet. We were going to go scuba diving in De Queen lake and I asked him how deep we were going. And I remember thinking about, this seems weird, that the lake was deeper than that. What was the point, was something I remember thinking. These questions represent something much different, but I can't figure out what it is.


I'm the proudest homeless guy in this place. So I got that going for me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]









http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=looper

Springfield! Springfield!


Looper (2012)


Know why they call that pea shooter
of yours a blunderbuss?
Because it's impossible to hit
anything farther than 15 yards.
Impossible to miss anything closer.
It's a gun for fuck-up turkeys.
Not like a gat.
A gat has range.
Accuracy.










http://entertainment.time.com/2012/09/27/looper-500-days-of-the-terminator/

TIME


Looper:


By Richard Corliss Sept. 27, 2012


Problem is that when the loopers survive into the 2070s, they too will be bagged, teleported and killed. As Joe notes, “This job doesn’t tend to attract the most forward-thinking people.”










https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportunities

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA


Careers & Internships [ Retrieved 14 June 2014 ]

Career Opportunities

The CIA is the premier agency responsible for providing global intelligence on the ever-changing political, social, economic, technological and military environment. Here, your paramount goal and mission will be to protect the national security of the United States. Virtually any job you can imagine is available at the CIA — plus, some you can’t even imagine.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:21 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 14 June 2014