Wednesday, June 04, 2014

There's a shocker. They're in the "NLAP" building.




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: How do you fight a thing like that?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

A Matter of Life and Death


You need to be alert.
Why? We're just waiting for the word.
She'll be dead in two hours.
I noticed something wasn't right.
The seatbelt light was on, but a passenger got up anyway.
Where am I? I'm hungry.
I haven't had anything to eat.
I was going to Brazil and the last thing I remember is taking off from Miami international.
- I-I-I don't know what happened.
I've been trying to figure out what happened.
Why why don't you tell me what happened? I remember shutting my eyes, willing myself to get there.
And then I opened them and I'm here.
I want my mommy.
I work for the damn government.
I expect you to tell me what the hell's going on in here! Nobody will even tell me where I am.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

A Matter of Life and Death


His name is Thomas.
He is intelligent, charismatic.
A natural leader.
But we've always had different ideas about how to adapt to our presence here.
He is less patient.
Impulsive.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-event/a-matter-of-life-and-death-1357596/trivia/

tv.com


The Event Season 1 Episode 4

A Matter of Life and Death

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 11, 2010 on NBC

Quotes


Sophia: Oh, thank you. It's all so delicious.

Christina: That's because I had nothing to do with it.

Martinez: Ha. I managed to marry a Cuban girl who doesn't cook.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]




































DSC03173.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-event&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Event

A Matter of Life and Death


Well, let's just hope Walker gets the message.
Otherwise, I'm not sure how we're gonna find him.
He'll get it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:17 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 04 June 2014