Friday, April 17, 2015

After 7 years of war




1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:

00:13:03


USS Independence CV 62 Commander Air Group: Uh, somebody close that door back there, will you? Frank?

US Navy Commander Frank "Dooke" Camparelli - USS Independence CV 62 air squadron commander: Now, this matter of the phantom shitter. Now, I know it's a phenomenon that occurs on a carrier in combat that goes back to World War II, but this has gotten out of hand. Last night, the phantom left a note saying he would strike, and this morning, a turd was found in the XO's ashtray.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Now, this matter of the phantom shitter.
Now, I know it's a phenomenon
that occurs on a carrier in combat
that goes back to World War II,
but this has gotten out of hand.
Last night, the phantom left a note
saying he would strike,
and this morning, a turd was found in the XO's ashtray.
That only means one thing, gentlemen.
It is no fighter jock or recon puke
who is doing this thing.
It is an A-6 driver,
because no one else on this ship
can hit the XO's ashtray.
Yeah!
Right, right, right.
Hup.
Someone,
in this room right here,
is the phantom shitter.
Now, it could be your roommate, pilot, bombardier...
Think about it.
Movie officer.
Yes, sir.
What's the film for tonight?
Uh, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/trivia

IMDb


Flight of the Intruder (1991)


Quotes


Pilot: "They Shoot horses, Don't They, Sir!"

Cdr. Camparelli: "Any skin?"

Pilot: "No Sir."

Cdr. Camparelli: "Cancel it!"










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


Hardesty...
How's your wife?
She's fine. She's fine, sir.
Really appreciate everything you done for me, sir.
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Grafton.
Got a beautiful child, sir,
beautiful wife, beautiful family.
Want to thank you again for everything you done.
It's no trouble, Hardesty, no trouble.
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Grafton.
"Beautiful family."
Callie, I know we don't want
to complicate things
any more than we have to, but l...
I'd like to write to you, if that'd be all right?
I'd like that.
It would be fine.
I'd like it very much.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/15/2006 9:20 PM
Consistent with that theory I wrote earlier today about Mogge is a detail I just noticed on the map. I ran into Mogge after I got out of the Navy because he and his wife Andrea had moved into the Clemson, SC, area. I was working in a First Federal bank branch in Seneca, SC, to repair a computer on the drive-through teller line. I can’t remember that girl’s name that I was repairing the computer for but I remember her last name was Edgar. We went out a few times right before I started dating Tracie Rhodes. So anyway, I was standing there at the drive-through window and I saw Mark and Andrea in their pickup outside looking in at me. I went out there to talk them after they pulled into the parking lot. I remember I was driving my Plymouth Voyager [ correction: Plymouth Laser ] car. I think Mogge had a small red pickup. Since I was driving that Voyager, that means it was after I had returned from Memphis and I must have been living in nearby Central, SC, at the time. So anyway, as I used to drive out there to Seneca a lot


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


[ Camparelli: ] Now, it could be your roommate, pilot, bombardier... Think about it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 16, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/2006 11:12 AM
I wrote yesterday about running into Mark and Andrea Mogge again that day in Seneca, SC. I was surprised to run into them like that, there in Seneca. That was probably 1992 and I had left the Navy in 1990 where Mark took over my role as Work Center Supervisor in Missile Plot on the Wainwright. That day in 1992, that road I mentioned we were standing next to is listed as Highway 123 and 76.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 7:40 PM
Highway 59 runs into Seneca, South Carolina, also. In what appears to be downtown Seneca, it is named Oak Street and it intersects with a road that is labeled Business 76 & Business 123. The Seneca branch of First Federal that I have written about several times is nearby on a major highway labeled Bypass 76 & Bypass 123. I wrote about running into Mark and Andrea Mogge again the first time after I had been out of the Navy for a while. I also wrote about a girl named Lee Edgar who worked at the Seneca branch. It was her terminal at the drive-through window that I was working on when I saw Mark and Andrea sitting in their small red pickup outside in the drive-through. We were talking in the parking lot outside next to Highway 76/123 and I “remember” at one point answering a call on my large cellular phone, the kind you carried in a bag, that was in my burgundy Plymouth Voyager car. I have been thinking that Lee Edgar represents some work I did for the SEC because of her last name. But last night I started thinking that maybe her first name has something to do with the comet of 1976. Her name, Lee, could represent “Life Extinction Event,” which is similar to “ELE” from “Deep Impact.” I can “remember” kissing her outside her house and that she lived a long way from where I lived in Taylors, SC. She was the last girl I dated before I started dating Tracie Rhodes, who took over Bobbilynn’s job of replenishing cash in the ATM’s and calling me out to repair the machines when they were inoperative. There seems to be more here if I could just remember it. There is also something, a memory, something, that has twice appeared in my thoughts, but now is gone again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]






























http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511GGlz04vL._UX385_.jpg










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


We copy, feet dry.
Good hunting, Cool Hand.
Let's let them know we're here.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:12 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 17 April 2015