Sunday, April 12, 2015

"The City on the Edge of Forever"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:00 PM Tuesday, August 02, 2011


The tide is high.





A very short while ago, I wanted to do something else, but I was strongly compelled to read through the section in "Red Storm Rising" about when the hostilities actually begin. I record this observation now because of how compelling certain details seem to my conscious mind.

One compelling detail is about a dream I had that must have been two nights ago. I have thought about it quite a few times, or was it this morning? I can't recall for certain. I haven't been sleeping well. I think it might have been less than two days ago. Maybe during a sleep period this time last night. The dream started with someone who was very agitated walking into a room and confronting Nancy Pelosi about why nothing has been done regarding the information I have reported. At first I thought that person who confronted her was me but then today I read something in a news article that was consistent with another notion that was somebody else and was something that had happened that day and somehow I was aware of all because of some kind of method of remote communication. Maybe it could be similar to how those kids could sense when other people were talking about them in the 1975 film "Escape to Witch Mountain." So anyway, Nancy Pelosi, who seemed to have two US Navy people in the room, as I think they were wearing khaki uniforms, and I think the person confronting her and that was angry was also US Navy. She told him that there were two people working on my United States military service record that has not yet become public knowledge but that she is fully aware of.

That dream has faded beyond that point but the reason I decided to write about it is what I read a short while ago in "Red Storm Rising." That angry person, who I thought was me as a United States military officer, was then leaving the office and another officer, a woman, asked him, who seemed to be me, if I had yet emptied that "red clip." I have thought about that dialog most off all since then. At first, I thought about how there was also the sense of going to a firing range and the "clip" refers to a firearm magazine. I thought several times about what a "red clip" could mean. I also thought several times, before picking up the book again and I have not read through that section in years, so why would I have vague but highly specific and relevant thoughts about it today?, about that dialog from that 1986 film "Top Gun" about checking for trailers. I thought maybe that could also be a reference to a "red clip" in that "clip" meant "trailer" and that was something to do with the hostile forces.

So the second reason I decided to make this report is because of something I was thinking about earlier this afternoon as I walked back from the grocery store. I was imagining standing there on that hill overlooking Seattle, and I was describing how the people were now zombies, and then I saw the first United States of America federal military atomic bomb explode in front of me and over downtown Seattle Washington and the fireball engulfed me a few seconds later and then, to make a long story short, I was standing there and my radio circuit started working again and the person asked me if I could see their satellite above me in outer space and I looked up and I focused my eyesight in on a tiny spot in the sky and I could see that satellite that would be impossible for anyone to see with normal vision. Then the person on the radio circuit asked me if I could touch the satellite so I flew up and out and I hovered in front of the satellite and its cameras and I still had radio contact and there was some dialog. There was the sense in my mind as I walked back along the sidewalk this afternoon with all that going through my mind about me destroying another satellite while I was up there but then that sense was also that I should not do that and all they wanted me to do was to grab hold of their satellite and move it into a higher altitude above the planet so that would save them some fuel in the satellite and I did that. The person on the radio told me I was done and I had a few other thoughts about what would happen next but that doesn't really seem relevant to this current observation.










RED STORM RISING [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Tom Clancy


PRINTING HISTORY

G.P. Putnam's Sons hardcover edition / August 1986

Berkley mass-market edition / August 1987


Page 182


SUNNYVALE, CALIFORNIA

What was holding Washington up? the colonel asked himself. All he needed was a simple yes or no. He checked his boards. Three KH-type photoreconnaissance satellites were currently in orbit, plus nine electronic surveillance birds. That was his low-level "constellation." He didn't fear for his higher-flying navigation and communications satellites, but the twelve in low earth orbit, especially the KHs, were valuable and vulnerable. Two of them had Russian killersats in close proximity, and one of his birds was now approaching Soviet territory, with another only forty minutes behind. The third Key-Hole bird didn't have a satellite assigned yet, but the last pass over Leninsk showed another F-type booster being fueled on the pad.

"Take another look at the trailer," he ordered.

A technician made the requisite commands, and half a world away, the satellite fired its altitude control thrusters and pivoted in space to allow its cameras to search for the Russian killer satellite. It had held position fifty miles behind, and nine miles below the American satellite, but now was ... gone.

"They moved it. They moved it in the last half hour." He lifted the phone to tell CINC-NORAD that he was moving the satellite on his own authority. Too late. As the satellite turned again to point its cameras at the ground, a cylindrical mass covered a sizable percentage of the earth's face - there was a flash and the TV screen went blank. Just like that.

"Chris, you have those maneuver commands set up?"

"Yes, sir," the captain answered, still staring at the screen.

"Execute them right now!"

The captain called up the command sequence on his computer console and punched Enter. The colonel's phone rang as the satellites' onboard rocket motors made subtle changes in their orbital paths.

"Argus Control," the colonel answered.

"This is CINC-NORAD. What the hell happened?"

"That Russian killersat closed and detonated. We have no signal from the KH-11, sir. I must assume they have successfully negated the bird. I've just ordered the other two Key-Holes to make a hundred-foot-per-second delta-V. Tell Washington they waited too long, sir."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 August 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:17 PM Friday, September 16, 2011


http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Dead-NASA-satellite-will-soon-plummet-to-Earth-2160989.php


seattle pi


Dead NASA satellite will soon plummet to Earth

SETH BORENSTEIN, AP Science Writer

Updated 02:04 p.m., Thursday, September 8, 2011


WASHINGTON (AP) — A dead NASA satellite will soon fall to Earth





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Atmosphere_Research_Satellite

Wikipedia


Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite


The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS) is an orbital observatory whose mission was to study the Earth’s atmosphere, particularly the protective ozone layer.


End of Mission and Re-Entry

Orbit Lowering Burn

UARS was decommissioned in 2005 and a final orbit lowering burn, followed by the passivation of the satellite's systems was performed in early December. Final re-entry into the atmosphere is expected near 24 September. Some debris may survive to reach the surface.

Re-entry

On September 7, 2011, NASA announced the impending uncontrolled re-entry of UARS and noted that there is a small risk to the public. As of September 15, 2011, the orbit of UARS was 235 km (146 mi) by 265 km (165 mi). Re-entry is expected to take place around the 24th of September.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:50 PM Tuesday, September 20, 2011


NASA has 100% control of the UARS satellite.





The United States NASA can maneuver that Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite to the same degree of precision as they can any current fully functioning satellite.

The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite is 100% functional as a maneuverable spacecraft.

The severe Nazi propaganda that the United States NASA has been spewing about the atmospheric reentry on the 23rd is crafted specifically for in case I stand up and inform people they might be in danger of being murdered by United States NASA as it is sent on a controlled reentry to someplace somewhere specific in the world. I have been thinking for several months about the effects of a large rock from outer space landing on a house that I can see from my window. I was imagining a person saying that he wanted to send a big space rock to crash onto that house I can see from my window right now. I was just thinking of that again in recent days. Just random thoughts circulating in my mind and that I never spoke about or wrote about until now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 September 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:47 PM Wednesday, September 21, 2011


All right, so now at this point, NASA knows I know they know I know they know.





The al-Qaida forces violently against the United States of America that infest the United States NASA and the United States Department of Defense now know the cat is out of the bag on their latest horrific plan to murder people in direct support of their insurrection against the United States of America.

So now that the cat is out of the bag the cowards in United States NASA and the United States Department of Defense are proclaiming that Friday the 23rd, as they have planned all along over the past years, is the day the UARS satellite will reenter the Earth's atmosphere.

The United States NASA has 100% control over the maneuvering of the UARS as they have control over any other current fully functional spacecraft in orbit of the planet Earth.

Somewhere in United States NASA "old Petya" has slammed his commie fist into a NASA table and angrily denounces the other group because I figured out their latest rampage but no of the Al-Qaida forces are concerned because they are just going to maneuver the UARS directly into the ocean and what's to lose from this exercise?

Besides, who gives a damn anyway? It's not as though the police are getting up from their chairs or missing out on free doughnuts because of my reports. NASA could still carry out their plans to drop weapons of mass destruction from any aircraft or really any delivery vehicle within the debris zone and they will get away with it because NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE MURDERING RAMPAGES FROM MICROSOFT'S BILL GATES AL-QAIDA in case you have not noticed yet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 September 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:05 PM Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I definitely have *not* used my hyperspace technology in active mode since 1998. Not one time have I actively used my hyperspace technology since 1998 and the time before that I last used it.

And here's a newsflash: A LOT OF REALLY BAD SHIT HAS HAPPENED DURING ALL THAT TIME I HAVE NOT ACTIVATED MY HYPERSPACE TECHNOLOGY.

Besides, my hyperspace technology is no where even remotely similar to me going around exploding hundreds or thousands of atomic bombs in the environment of our planet Earth.

My hyperspace technology is not a billion automobiles zooming around the surface of our planet Earth spewing out poisonous gases into the atmosphere.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 September 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:45 PM Thursday, September 22, 2011


Microsoft's Bill Gates Al-Qaida





Microsoft's Bill Gates Al-Qaida can drop anything out of the sky from any normal airplane now and you will believe their story about the UARS being the blame.

They can drop jagged pieces of titanium onto someones house or onto someones head anywhere inside the debris zone or even outside the debris zone on Friday the 23rd and all of you will believe their story that the UARS satellite was to blame.

United States NASA has complete maneuvering control on that United States NASA UARS satellite and they can drop any kind of germ warfare weapons any place inside the debris zone or near the debris zone and you will believe any story those Nazi propaganda forces concoct about the UARS satellite being to blame.

I don't even know if blogger.com, as they host my blog in the world wide web, is even letting people access my blog and read my warnings about a grave threat to public safety.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:55 PM Friday, September 23, 2011


UARS





I guess it finally broke up and reentered the atmosphere sometime after 10:30 PM 23 September 2011 local time Seattle Washington. The last I saw it on the graphic display was that it was approaching or very close to Australia. After that I can't get the graphic display and the status is listed as 'Decayed.'










http://www.n2yo.com/satellite/?s=21701

REAL TIME SATELLITE TRACKING


NORAD ID: 21701

Int'l Code: 1991-063B

Perigee: 152.1 km

Apogee: 157.1 km

Inclination: 56.9°

Period: 87.4 min

Semi major axis: 6,525.6 km

Launch date: September 12, 1991

Source: United States (US)

Decay date: 2011-09-24

Comments: The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:25 PM Friday, September 23, 2011


I should backdate the timepost on my reports, too.





That's what those Nazi propaganda bastards at MSNBC are doing. Their timestamps are not the time the article was posted to the internet. Just another money-making scam by Microsoft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2011 except ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/10 5:22 PM
This is the first time I have watched this.

The low-talking dialog on this channel is really annoying.

I remember writing in my notes about that guy who made the similar gesture that the infected people did towards the normal people in the 1978 version which I think is based on the orginal version.


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001815530000&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=201004041700&cn=697

excite

The Invasion (2007)

697 AMCHD: Sunday, April 4 5:00 PM

2007, PG-13, **, 01:39, Color, English, United States,

A psychiatrist (Nicole Kidman) discovers that an epidemic altering the behavior of human beings is extraterrestrial in origin.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 April 2010 except ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=interstellar

Springfield! Springfield!


Interstellar (2014)


-Assurances? -Yeah.
Like that we're getting out of here, and
I don't mean in the trunk of some car.
Don't you know who we are Coop?
-No Professor, I don't.
You know my father Professor Brand.
We're NASA.
NASA.
-NASA.
The same NASA, you flew for.
I heard they shut you down sir,
for refusing to drop bombs from...
...the stratosphere on the starving people.










http://www.komonews.com/weather/blogs/scott

KOMO News


UW: 'Warm blob' in Pacific Ocean linked to weird weather across the U.S.

By Scott Sistek Published: Apr 9, 2015 at 1:33 PM PDT Last Updated: Apr 9, 2015 at 3:04 PM PDT

As Seattle sits on a streak of four of the past six month setting records for warmest on record, a new University of Washington study pins the "blame" (or "credit" depending on your opinion of endless 50+ degree days in winter) on a large and persistent pool of warm water that has been entrenched in the Pacific Ocean off our coast.

The waters have been averaging about 3-7 degrees above normal and researchers at the UW say it's been a major factor in the West Coast's recent warm stretches, and in turn, the winter to remember (or forget) across the East Coast.

"In the fall of 2013 and early 2014 we started to notice a big, almost circular mass of water that just didn't cool off as much as it usually did, so by spring of 2014 it was warmer than we had ever seen it for that time of year," said Nick Bond, a climate scientist at the UW-based Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean, a joint research center of the UW and NOAA.

Bond, who coined the term "the blob" for the warm patch, says the warm water "blob" began at about 1,000 miles in diameter and 300 feet deep and was a major cause for our mild winter in 2013-14. And now the "blob" has squished up against the West coast and is still about 3-4 degrees above normal. Forecast models suggest the blob will last through the year, according to the research papers.

So, how did the blog that has helped mess up the weather form? How else? The weather.

The research suggests the warm waters are caused by persistent high pressure and less stormy conditions that haven't churned the waters offshore to bring colder water to the surface. Bond says the warmer temperatures aren't from additional heating, but less wintertime cooling.

The paper's authors suggest aside from the warmer weather along the West Coast, it's affecting marine life as the researchers have found the waters to be less nutrient-rich and they're finding fish in unusual places.

Dennis Hartmann, a UW professor of atmospheric sciences, says his research is discovering there is a decade-scale pattern in the ocean called the "North Pacific mode" that seems to help create these conditions, and that they have an effect on the global scale. Hartmann also notes the pattern seems to be stronger since 1980 and is now only behind the El Nino/La Nina pattern in influencing global weather patterns.

"It's an interesting question if that's just natural variability happening or if there's something changing about how the Pacific Ocean decadal variability behaves," Hartmann said in a statement announcing his research. "I don’t think we know the answer. Maybe it will go away quickly and we won't talk about it anymore, but if it persists for a third year, then we'll know something really unusual is going on."










http://www.reportingclimatescience.com/news-stories/article/exceptional-amoc-slow-down-reported.html

reporting climatescience.com


"Exceptional" AMOC Slow Down Reported 26.03.2015

Paper reports evidence for a slowdown of the Atlantic meridional overturning circulation (AMOC) with multiple lines of observation suggesting that in recent decades, the current system has been weaker than ever before in the last century, or even in the last millenium.

From the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK)

The Atlantic overturning is one of Earth’s most important heat transport systems, pumping warm water northwards and cold water southwards. Also known as the Gulf Stream system, it is responsible for the mild climate in northwestern Europe. Scientists now found evidence for a slowdown of the overturning – multiple lines of observation suggest that in recent decades, the current system has been weaker than ever before in the last century, or even in the last millennium. The gradual but accelerating melting of the Greenland ice-sheet, caused by man-made global warming, is a possible major contributor to the slowdown. Further weakening could impact marine ecosystems and sea level as well as weather systems in the US and Europe.

“It is conspicuous that one specific area in the North Atlantic has been cooling in the past hundred years while the rest of the world heats up,” says Stefan Rahmstorf of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, lead author of the study to be published in Nature Climate Change. Previous research had already indicated that a slowdown of the so-called Atlantic meridional overturning circulation might be to blame for this. “Now we have detected strong evidence that the global conveyor has indeed been weakening in the past hundred years, particularly since 1970,” says Rahmstorf.

Because long-term direct ocean current measurements are lacking, the scientists mainly used sea-surface and atmospheric temperature data to derive information about the ocean currents, exploiting the fact that ocean currents are the leading cause of temperature variations in the subpolar north Atlantic. From so-called proxy data – gathered from ice-cores, tree-rings, coral, and ocean and lake sediments – temperatures can be reconstructed for more than a millennium back in time. The recent changes found by the team are unprecedented since the year 900 AD, strongly suggesting they are caused by man-made global warming.

“The melting Greenland ice sheet is likely disturbing the circulation”

The Atlantic overturning is driven by differences in the density of the ocean water. From the south, the warm and hence lighter water flows northwards, where the cold and thus heavier water sinks to deeper ocean layers and flows southwards.










http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2007AGUFMPP13B1284U

SAO/NASA ADS Physics Abstract Service


Title: Anti-phase variability of North Pacific ventilation and Atlantic overturning circulation during the last deglaciation

Authors: Uchida, M.; Ohkushi, K.; Kennett, J. P.; Eglinton, T.; Kimoto, K.; Shibata, Y.


Publication: American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2007, abstract #PP13B-1284

Publication Date: 12/2007


Keywords: 1605 Abrupt/rapid climate change (4901, 8408), 4901 Abrupt/rapid climate change (1605), 4954 Sea surface temperature, 4962 Thermohaline


Abstract

Modern North Pacific Intermediate Water (NPIW), the densest water formed in the North Pacific, is one of key water masses in the Pacific overturn circulation1. climate-driven fluctuations in the glacial NPIW (GNPIW) circulation held the clue to whether the millennial-scale global climate change during glacial times was initiated through ocean-atmosphere feedbacks or by changes in the Atlantic meridional overturning circulation










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermohaline_circulation


Thermohaline circulation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thermohaline circulation (THC) is a part of the large-scale ocean circulation that is driven by global density gradients created by surface heat and freshwater fluxes. The adjective thermohaline derives from thermo- referring to temperature and -haline referring to salt content, factors which together determine the density of sea water. Wind-driven surface currents (such as the Gulf Stream) travel polewards from the equatorial Atlantic Ocean, cooling en route, and eventually sinking at high latitudes (forming North Atlantic Deep Water). This dense water then flows into the ocean basins. While the bulk of it upwells in the Southern Ocean, the oldest waters (with a transit time of around 1000 years) upwell in the North Pacific. Extensive mixing therefore takes place between the ocean basins, reducing differences between them and making the Earth's oceans a global system. On their journey, the water masses transport both energy (in the form of heat) and matter (solids, dissolved substances and gases) around the globe. As such, the state of the circulation has a large impact on the climate of the Earth.

The thermohaline circulation is sometimes called the ocean conveyor belt, the great ocean conveyor, or the global conveyor belt. On occasion, it is used to refer to the meridional overturning circulation (often abbreviated as MOC).


Movement of deep water masses

Formation and movement of the deep water masses at the North Atlantic Ocean, creates sinking water masses that fill the basin and flows very slowly into the deep abyssal plains of the Atlantic. This high latitude cooling and the low latitude heating drives the movement of the deep water in a polar southward flow. The deep water flows through the Antarctic Ocean Basin around South Africa where it is split into two routes: one into the Indian Ocean and one past Australia into the Pacific.

At the Indian Ocean, some of the cold and salty water from the Atlantic — drawn by the flow of warmer and fresher upper ocean water from the tropical Pacific — causes a vertical exchange of dense, sinking water with lighter water above. It is known as overturning.










http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Speeches/2008/07/Melinda-French-Gates-New-Campus

Bill & Melinda Gates foundation [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


PRESS ROOM

SPEECHES


Melinda French Gates - New Campus Groundbreaking Ceremony

July 22, 2008


The essential idea is engagement. That's why we decided to build right here at Seattle Center. We want to be a part of this community, of this world. We do not want to sit up on a hilltop or way out in the suburbs where people can't reach us.










From 6/26/1948 ( premiere US film "The Rattled Rooster" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15603 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 15603 days



From 6/26/1948 ( premiere US film "So You Want to Be a Detective" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 15603 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 15603 days



From 6/13/2005 To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 1135 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/11/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Joint Statement Following Discussions With the Amir of Kuwait ) is 1135 days



From 2/21/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Adventures of Jim Bowie"::"Apache Silver" ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 2/21/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Adventures of Jim Bowie"::"Apache Silver" ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 17506 days

17506 = 8753 + 8753

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Fat Man and Little Boy" ) is 8753 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 17506 days

17506 = 8753 + 8753

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Fat Man and Little Boy" ) is 8753 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 4264 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/6/1977 ( premiere US film "The People That Time Forgot" ) is 4264 days



From 1/21/1943 ( premiere US film "Paratroops" ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 23924 days

23924 = 11962 + 11962

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 11962 days



From 4/18/1950 ( premiere US film "A Ticket to Tomahawk" ) To 7/22/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation campus groundbreaking as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 4/7/1917 ( Woodrow Wilson - Executive Order 2587A - Federal Employees Removal on Security Grounds ) To 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 31206 days

31206 = 15603 + 15603

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/2008 is 15603 days



From 2/12/1975 ( premiere US film "The Stepford Wives" ) To 7/22/2008 is 12214 days

12214 = 6107 + 6107

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1982 ( premiere US film "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" ) is 6107 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-gangs-all-here.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-city-on-edge-of-forever.html ]



http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2008067302_gatescampus23.html

The Seattle Times


Originally published Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Gates Foundation breaks ground

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will build its $500 million headquarters across from the Seattle Center.

By Kristi Heim

Seattle Times business reporter

The global aims of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation took shape Tuesday in the heart of Seattle, where what was once a Native American ceremonial camp is becoming the $500 million headquarters of the world's largest charitable foundation.

The foundation broke ground on its 900,000-square-foot campus, a symbol of interest in philanthropy and global health in the region.

Seattle has made its mark through aviation and information technology, and the Gates Foundation aspires to make global health the next world-changing industry with roots in the Pacific Northwest, foundation co-chairwoman Melinda Gates said. As she spoke, construction workers began tearing up pavement on Fifth Avenue across from the Space Needle.

The 1962 World's Fair brought a new global identity to Seattle, she said, and since then, "a global outlook is really at the core of what Seattle stands for."

With more than $1.5 billion a year from Warren Buffett's gift now pouring into the Gates Foundation



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_96.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 96

CHAPTER 96—RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS


§ 1962. Prohibited activities
§ 1963. Criminal penalties



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00001962----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 96 > § 1962

§ 1962. Prohibited activities

(a) It shall be unlawful for any person who has received any income derived, directly or indirectly, from a pattern of racketeering activity or through collection of an unlawful debt in which such person has participated as a principal within the meaning of section 2, title 18, United States Code, to use or invest, directly or indirectly, any part of such income, or the proceeds of such income, in acquisition of any interest in, or the establishment or operation of, any enterprise which is engaged in, or the activities of which affect, interstate or foreign commerce.



http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00001963----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

§ 1963. Criminal penalties

Whoever violates any provision of section 1962 of this chapter shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years (or for life if the violation is based on a racketeering activity for which the maximum penalty includes life imprisonment), or both, and shall forfeit to the United States, irrespective of any provision of State law—

(1) any interest the person has acquired or maintained in violation of section 1962;

(2) any—

(A) interest in;

(B) security of;

(C) claim against; or

(D) property or contractual right of any kind affording a source of influence over;

any enterprise which the person has established, operated, controlled, conducted, or participated in the conduct of, in violation of section 1962; and

(3) any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds which the person obtained, directly or indirectly, from racketeering activity or unlawful debt collection in violation of section 1962.



http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Speeches/2008/07/Melinda-French-Gates-New-Campus

Bill & Melinda Gates foundation [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


PRESS ROOM

SPEECHES


Melinda French Gates - New Campus Groundbreaking Ceremony

July 22, 2008

Prepared remarks by Melinda French Gates, co-chair

I'm so excited to be here. We have all been working on this project for so long, and I can hardly believe today has finally come. Of course, today means two more years of hard work before the ribbon cutting ceremony!

For all of you who work at the foundation, you've been shuttling back and forth among five different offices, and I want to thank you for continuing to do great work under circumstances that aren't exactly ideal.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb


Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Quotes


Televangelist: Hell is overflowing. And Satan is sending his dead to us. Why? Because you have sex out of wedlock. You kill unborn children. You have man-on-man relations. Same-sex marriage. How do you think your god will judge you? Well, friends, now we know.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=75408

The American Presidency Project

Woodrow Wilson

XXVIII President of the United States: 1913 - 1921

Executive Order 2587A - Federal Employees Removal on Security Grounds

April 7, 1917

In the exercise of the vested in the President by the Constitution and the resolution of Congress of April 5, 1917, the following order is issued.

The head of a department or independent office may forthwith remove any employee when he has ground for believing that the retention of such employee would be inimical to the public welfare by reason of his conduct, sympathies or utterances, or because of other reasons growing out of the war. Such removal may be made without other formality than that the reasons shall be made a matter of confidential record, subject, however, to inspection by the Civil Service Commission.

This order is issued solely because of the present international situation, and will be withdrawn when the emergency is passed.

WOODROW WILSON

THE WHITE HOUSE,

April 7, 1917.










http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/10/californias-drought-and-the-weird-warm-blob-in-the-pacific-that-may-be-fueling-it/

The Washington Post


By Sarah Kaplan April 10


California’s drought and the weird warm ‘blob’ in the Pacific that may be fueling it

“The Blob” sounds like a monster in a movie (in fact, it was, twice) — a mysterious, watery presence that disrupts wildlife, causes the weather to go haywire and sends humans into a panic.

But unlike its horror film predecessors, this blob is entirely real. It’s a persistent patch of unusually warm water lurking along the West Coast of the United States and it may be responsible for all sorts of recent weather weirdness, from the drought in California to the brutal cold out East, according to two studies published this week in the journal “Geophysical Research Letters.”

First noticed in the fall of 2013, “the blob” is about 1,000 miles in diameter and 300 feet deep. Technically called a “warm anomaly,” it got its nickname from Nick Bond, Washington’s state climatologist and the lead author of one of the new studies. Viewed on a map showing surface water temperatures off the coast, the great circular mass does indeed look like a blob.

In a newsletter published last summer, Bond noted that the blob was about 3 degrees Celsius (5 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer than is typical for the area and may have contributed to the state’s abnormally warm and dry winter.

The past winter and several more months of research confirmed Bond’s suspicion.

Bond and his colleagues found that the warm waters are caused by a ridge of high-pressure air lingering above them, rather than the standard low-pressure system that the Pacific Northwest usually sees in the winter. In normal winters, the low-pressure system helps the ocean water cool off and causes storms all along the West Coast. But the high pressure system made the ocean calmer and warmer — and as air moved landward from the warm waters, it carried heat rather than rain and snow. The West Coast’s high temperatures and dire drought, which has led to mandatory water restrictions in California, are likely attributable to this phenomenon, the researchers said.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051418/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Blob (1958)

Release Info

USA 12 September 1958



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051418/fullcredits

IMDb


The Blob (1958)

Full Cast & Crew


Steve McQueen ... Steve Andrews










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


PICARD: Mister Hawk, before we lost internal sensors what were the exact environmental conditions in main engineering?

HAWK: Atmospheric pressure was two kilopascals above normal, ninety-two percent humidity, thirty-nine point one degrees Celsius.

PICARD: Thirty-nine point one degrees Celsius. ...Like a Borg ship.










http://www.komonews.com/weather/blogs/scott

KOMO News


UW: 'Warm blob' in Pacific Ocean linked to weird weather across the U.S.

By Scott Sistek Published: Apr 9, 2015 at 1:33 PM PDT Last Updated: Apr 9, 2015 at 3:04 PM PDT

As Seattle sits on a streak of four of the past six month setting records for warmest on record, a new University of Washington study pins the "blame" (or "credit" depending on your opinion of endless 50+ degree days in winter) on a large and persistent pool of warm water that has been entrenched in the Pacific Ocean off our coast.

The waters have been averaging about 3-7 degrees above normal and researchers at the UW say it's been a major factor in the West Coast's recent warm stretches, and in turn, the winter to remember (or forget) across the East Coast.

"In the fall of 2013 and early 2014 we started to notice a big, almost circular mass of water that just didn't cool off as much as it usually did










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From:

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 1:22 PM

To: Kerry Burgess


And I am going to send you over a new lease that has your move date as September 27th. Sorry to make you sign all over again. Though the current tenant is VERY grateful to have the extra few days. Thank you again!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 September 2013 excerpt ends]










From 10/26/2010 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate Universe"::"Cloverdale" ) To 9/27/2013 is 1067 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) is 1067 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/what-have-you-done-thousands-of-years.html ]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


MIRAMANEE: If we don't go now, it will be too late. You must go inside the temple and make the blue flame come out.

KIRK: I don't know how to get inside the temple.

MIRAMANEE: But you are a god.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie1.html

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)


FEMALE MASTER: (in Vulcan) You have laboured for many seasons, Spock ...and you have proved yourself worthy ...to receive this symbol of pure logic.

(Spock stops her putting the ancient pendant around his neck)

FEMALE MASTER: (in Vulcan) Your thoughts, give them to me. Our minds are joined, Spock, ...together, and as one. I sense the consciousness calling to you from space.










From 9/12/1958 ( premiere US film "The Blob" ) To 2/15/2013 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 4/12/2010 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 ) To 2/15/2013 is 1040 days

1040 = 520 + 520

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The City on the Edge of Forever" ) is 520 days



From 9/15/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Lost in Space" ) To 2/15/2013 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-take-out-window-for-microsofties-is.html ]


http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html

NASA


Asteroid and Comet Watch


Russia Meteor Not Linked to Asteroid Flyby 02.15.13


Update: March 21, 2013

The large fireball (technically, called a "superbolide") observed on the morning of Feb. 15, 2013, in the skies near Chelyabinsk, Russia, was caused by a relatively small asteroid approximately 17 to 20 meters in size (about 18.6 to 21.9 yards) that entered Earth's atmosphere at high speed and at a shallow angle. In doing so, it released a tremendous amount of energy, fragmented at high altitude, and produced a shower of pieces of various sizes that fell to the ground as meteorites.

The fireball was observed not only by video cameras and low-frequency infrasound detectors, but also by U.S. government sensors. Information on the composition of the meteor was also derived from meteorite fragments found in the Chelyabinsk area. With this new data incorporated, the details of the impact have become clearer.

At 9:20:20 a.m. local time (3:20:20 UTC) the meteor entered Earth's atmosphere over the Kazakhstan/Russia border. As it descended through the upper atmosphere, it traveled northwest into Russia. The impactor's trajectory approached Earth along a direction that remained within 15 degrees of the direction of the sun. Asteroid detection telescopes cannot scan regions of the sky this close to the sun. During the atmospheric entry phase, an impacting object is both slowed and heated by atmospheric friction. In front of it, a bow shock develops where atmospheric gases are compressed and heated. Some of this energy is radiated to the object, causing it to ablate, and in most cases, break apart. Fragmentation increases the amount of atmosphere intercepted and so enhances ablation and atmospheric braking. The object disintegrates when the force from the unequal pressures on the front and back sides exceeds its tensile strength. This disruption, or disintegration, usually occurs around the time of maximum brightness.

Thirteen seconds after atmospheric entry, at 9:20:33 a.m. local time (03:20:33 UTC), the fireball, traveling at a velocity of 11.6 miles per second (18.6 kilometers per second), achieved its maximum brightness just south of Chelyabinsk, Russia, at an altitude of 14.5 miles (23.3 kilometers). The approximate effective diameter of the asteroid is estimated to be about 18 meters (about 19.7 yards), and its mass about 11,000 tons. Approximate total impact energy of the Chelyabinsk Fireball, in kilotons of TNT explosives (the energy parameter usually quoted for a fireball), is 440 kilotons. Note that these estimates of total energy, diameter and mass are very approximate. The Chelyabinsk event was an extraordinarily large fireball, the most energetic impact event recognized since the 1908 Tunguska blast in Russian Siberia.

The U.S. government sensor data also provides an approximate path for the Chelyabinsk impactor. A similar calculation can be made from analysis of video records of the event; both methods yield similar results. This path through the atmosphere reinforces that the fireball was not associated with asteroid 2012 DA14, which made a very close flyby of Earth just over 16 hours later. This is known because the two objects approached the Earth from completely different directions and had entirely different orbits around the sun.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brake_(disambiguation)


Brake (disambiguation)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A brake is a device which inhibits motion










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity


Gravity

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gravity (also called gravitation) is a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects employing a downward force to keep them grounded.










http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html

NASA


Asteroid and Comet Watch


Russia Meteor Not Linked to Asteroid Flyby 02.15.13


Update: March 21, 2013


This is known because the two objects approached the Earth from completely different directions and had entirely different orbits around the sun.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

Chelyabinsk meteor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The object was undetected before its atmospheric entry










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:43 PM Friday, September 23, 2011


Today especially I think I remember being hit in the chest by gunfire and I remember that feeling of blood accumulating in my lungs.





That has been running through my mind a lot the past couple days or so. Not sure when that started rising my conscious awareness other than the past couple days.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051418/quotes

IMDb


The Blob (1958)

Quotes


[last lines]

Lieutenant Dave: At least we've got it stopped.

Steve Andrews: Yeah, as long as the Arctic stays cold.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:55 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 12 April 2015