Saturday, April 18, 2015

STS-82 Discovery




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/07 10:50 PM
I can't remember now all the details in the dream, but I had a very clear and detailed dream a few hours ago where I was wearing a NASA astronaut flight suit. I remember thinking about details of that flight suit. It was orange and I remember thinking that it was similar to a standard U.S. Navy flight suit but the astronaut flight suit had the metal collar on it for the pressurized helmet. There were other details I can't quite articulate now. I can still visualize myself wearing that flight suit and I was walking through the streets in a city but I don't recognize where I was. I can vaguely remember seeing some other people there. I don't recognize the city but it reminds me of walking through the streets of Seattle. There might be other details that I have forgotten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 November 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/16/08 9:48 PM
There has been more than one time, several times actually, when I felt as though I was gaining conscious awareness again of seeing the launch tower passing by my window in the space shuttle as we were lifting off.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2008 excerpt ends]
































http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-82/images/high/KSC-97EC-0220.jpg










































http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/sts-82/images/high/KSC-97EC-0266.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb


Independence Day (1996)

Quotes


Russel Casse: Good God! I've been sayin' it. I've been sayin' it for ten damn years. Ain't I been sayin' it, Miguel? Yeah, I've been sayin' it.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:42 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 18 April 2015