Friday, April 17, 2015

Freud




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:40 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: manipulate


Kerry Burgess wrote:
[This reminds me of something I told a doctor in the VA. He was relating something to me about Freud. I commented about the difference between invention and discovery. My basic understanding of Freud is that you can't really prove anything he said.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/3F12.html

Bart the Fink [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate in N.A.: 11-Feb-96


But Bart spots something: a bounced check from a man with the exact same signature as Krusty, Rory B. Bellows, slip eight. Bart gives Handsome Pete a quarter. McAllister responds "Arr, not a quarter! He'll be dancin' for hours." Bart and Lisa run to slip eight.

Lisa: Are you Rory B. Bellows?

Rory: Yes.

Bart: How about Krusty the Klown?

Rory: Sorry, I don't do impressions.

Bart: Well, if you're not Krusty, how come you have the exact same signature as him?

Rory: I'm Rory Bellows, I tell you! And I got some real corroborating evidence



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:37 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 17 April 2015