Thursday, April 09, 2015

Vermont




http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_Continuum_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: Continuum (2008)


CARTER
This is Ba'al's failsafe.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=ill-follow-you-down

Springfield! Springfield!


I'll Follow You Down (2013)


and we live in one of them










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_Continuum_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: Continuum (2008)


QETESH
Teal'c.

[She approaches him and laughs.]

QETESH
You are the most…
(crouching beside him)
stubborn Jaffa I have ever known. Perhaps I shall choose you as my First Prime… after all.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=ill-follow-you-down

Springfield! Springfield!


I'll Follow You Down (2013)


It's in the bibliography.
Well, that's excellent work.
Thank you.
How do you feel?
Relieved.










From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) is 12928 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/26/2001 is 12928 days



From 10/23/1955 ( premiere US film "Bobby Ware is Missing" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 12928 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/26/2001 is 12928 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 3/26/2001 is 3721 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/10/1976 ( premiere US TV series "The Oregon Trail" ) is 3721 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 3/26/2001 is 3721 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/10/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Oregon Trail" ) is 3721 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 7/11/1944 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Letter Agreeing to Accept a Nomination for a Fourth Term ) is 12928 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/26/2001 is 12928 days





http://www.google.com/press/pressrel/chairman.html

Press Center

Dr. Eric Schmidt Joins Google's Board of Directors as Chairman

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--March 26, 2001--Google Inc. today announced that Dr. Eric E. Schmidt, 45, currently chairman and CEO of Novell, Inc., has joined Google's board of directors as chairman. Schmidt succeeds Sergey Brin, 27, Google's founding chairman and current president. Schmidt's appointment is effective immediately. Google also announced that Schmidt has made a significant financial investment in the company.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 4:47 AM
At just about precisely 4:47 AM "Woman From Tokyo" starts playing on FM 102.5 KZOK.


fly into the rising run

talk about her like a queen

she makes me feel like a river that takes me away

shining like a crazy moon

yeah, she turns me on like a fire

I get high





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Do_We_Think_We_Are

Who Do We Think We Are

Who Do We Think We Are! is the seventh studio album by the English rock band Deep Purple.


Track listing


1. "Woman from Tokyo"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066206/quotes

IMDb


Patton (1970)

Quotes


Soldier 1: There goes old blood-and-guts.










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/allthesethingsthativedone.html


THE KILLERS


"All These Things That I've Done"


When there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
One more son
If you can hold on
If you can hold on, hold on
I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out

And when there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
These changes ain't changing me
The gold-hearted boy I used to be

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

[x10]
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-oregon-trail/the-oregon-trail-1069235/

tv.com


The Oregon Trail Season 1 Episode 0

The Oregon Trail

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 10, 1976 on NBC

AIRED: 1/10/76





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075552/plotsummary

IMDb


The Oregon Trail (1976– )

Plot Summary


In 1842, widower Evan Thorpe decides to leave behind his Illinois farm and head west with his three children, Andy (age 17), William (age 12), and Rachel (age 10) and travel to the Oregon Territory to search for a new life in the wilderness. By joining a wagon train, they encounter a variety of bad enemies standing in their way, from bad weather, rough terrain, unfriendly Indians, and devious con men.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=16533

The American Presidency Project

Franklin D. Roosevelt

XXXII President of the United States: 1933-1945

53 - Letter Agreeing to Accept a Nomination for a Fourth Term.

July 11, 1944

Dear Mr. Hannegan:

You have written me that in accordance with the records a majority of the delegates have been directed to vote for my renomination for the office of President, and I feel that I owe to you, in candor, a simple statement of my position.

If the Convention should carry this out, and nominate me for the Presidency, I shall accept. If the people elect me, I will serve.

Every one of our sons serving in this war has officers from whom he takes his orders. Such officers have superior officers. The President is the Commander in Chief and he, too, has his superior officer- the people of the United States.

I would accept and serve, but I would not run, in the usual partisan, political sense. But if the people command me to continue in this office and in this war, I have as little fight to withdraw as the soldier has to leave his post in the line.

At the same time, I think I have a right to say to you and to the delegates to the coming Convention something which is personal—purely personal.

For myself, I do not want to run. By next Spring, I shall have been President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces for twelve years—three times elected by the people of this country under the American Constitutional system.

From the personal point of view, I believe that our economic system is on a sounder, more human basis than it was at the time of my first inauguration.

It is perhaps unnecessary to say that I have thought only of the good of the American people. My principal objective, as you know, has been the protection of the rights and privileges and fortunes of what has been so well called the average of American citizens.

After many years of public service, therefore, my personal thoughts have turned to the day when I could return to civil life. All that is within me cries out to go back to my home on the Hudson River, to avoid public' responsibilities, and to avoid also the publicity which in our democracy follows every step of the Nation's Chief Executive.

Such would be my choice. But we of this generation chance to live in a day and hour when our Nation has been attacked, and when its future existence and the future existence of our chosen method of government are at stake.

To win this war wholeheartedly, unequivocally, and as quickly as we can is our task of the first importance. To win this war in such a way that there be no further world wars in the foreseeable future is our second objective. To provide occupations, and to provide a decent standard of living for our men in the armed forces after the war, and for all Americans, are the final objectives.

Therefore, reluctantly, but as a good soldier, I repeat that I will accept and serve in this office, if I am so ordered by the Commander in Chief of us all—the sovereign people of the United States.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=ill-follow-you-down

Springfield! Springfield!


I'll Follow You Down (2013)


I had to create
safeguards



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:02 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09 April 2015