Sunday, April 05, 2015

Stargate




Personally, I despise the original television series "Stargate SG-1". I think Richard Dean Anderson is quite possibly the lamest lameoid actor of all lameoids. Watching the final hour of "Saturday Night Live" tonight I remind myself the actor Michael Keaton rivals the most lameoid actors.

I have had for years the DVD for this "Stargate Continuum" because despite how much I hate those guys and their unbelievably lame production there is the fact I have stated here before: A public service announcement has a broad audience.

I bought those original television series "Stargate SG-1" episodes for research purposes. You know: because I see the sun shining in the sky.

Only just now a few minutes ago did I read the description about that production and I decided I might watch it now. If I can find the DVD. I was looking at those premiere dates a long time ago but it never did really register on me. Not sure if I even read the description, I hate those actors so much.

I had thought again earlier about watching again the "Stargate Atlantis" premiere episode and I might watch that next but I don't know.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0929629/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stargate: Continuum (2008 Video)

Release Info

USA 29 July 2008





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0929629/plotsummary

IMDb


Stargate: Continuum (2008 Video)

Plot Summary


When the Stargate team goes to see Ba'al, the last of the System Lords, being extracted from his host. All of a sudden, Tealc, Vala and all of their allies start to vanish. Later Carter, Daniel, and Mitchell try to escape through the Stargate but find themselves not on earth but on a ship trapped beneath the polar ice cap. They learn they are on the freighter that was delivering the Stargate found in Egypt in 1939 to America. The ship is about to sink and they evacuate. They are picked up by a submarine and brought to a Naval Base where they learn the SG project never happened. They try to warn the government that the Gouald might attack earth. But the government doesn't believe and tells them that they're being released and given new identities and not to talk about what they are talking about. Three months later, the Gouald attack and the government asks for their help.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0929629/plotsummary

IMDb


Stargate: Continuum (2008 Video)

Plot Summary


Ba'al travels back in time and prevents the Stargate program from being started. SG-1 must somehow restore history.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:56 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 05 April 2015