Thursday, April 30, 2015

"But my heart, it don’t beat, it don’t beat the way it used to."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 1:16 PM Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Better days

With no end in sight to this ordeal, I like to think back to better days. The good life for me is when I can train for my triathlon and marathon hobby. It is no fun though without having a job to go to everyday. Without doubt, the best day of my life so far was in June 2004 when I completed Ironman Coeur d'Alene. I remember standing there on the beach rubbing my toes in the sand at 6:55 am waiting for the cannon to go off. I was still kinda nervous, with over 2000 of my closest friends standing around me, ready to start beating the water and everything in their way. It felt like time had slowed to a standstill and then the cannon went off and they started playing some lyrics from that U2 song, "Beautiful day." I remember hearing only that part of the song, about it being a beautiful day, and then I was in the water, thrashing my way towards the end, 2.4 miles away


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


For some reason, I have thought several times about watching this movie. I remember Ambrus Chauncey talking about being disappointed at how the movie ends, with the fleet not being able to conduct the strike against the enemy carriers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VFA-103
After its transition to the F-14 was completed, the squadron embarked on its first cruise on USS Nimitz (CVN-68) in December 1977...In 1980 it participated in the motion picture The Final Countdown which propelled the skull and crossbones and the F-14 to international stardom.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


US Navy Commander Richard T. Owens - USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group: Anything else you'd like to see?

Warren Lasky - United States Department of Defense civilian contractor employee: I beg your pardon.

US Navy Commander Richard T. Owens - USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group: What the hell are you doing in my cabin?










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Sam's Town" (2006)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ


THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"

I pack my case. I check my face.
I look a little bit older.










From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 6/3/1977 ( Archibald Hill deceased ) is 6667 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/3/1984 is 6667 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/discovery.html ]


http://www.nytimes.com/1984/02/04/us/infertile-woman-has-baby-through-embryo-transfer.html

The New York Times


INFERTILE WOMAN HAS BABY THROUGH EMBRYO TRANSFER

By SANDRA BLAKESLEE

Published: February 4, 1984

LONG BEACH, Calif., Feb. 3— The birth of the first baby conceived in one woman's womb and carried to birth in another's without the use of ''test tube'' fertilization was announced here today by a team of California physicians.










http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/1922/hill-bio.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize

The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1922

Archibald V. Hill, Otto Meyerhof


Archibald V. Hill - Biographical


His researches gave rise to an enthusiastic following in the field of biophysics, a subject whose growth owes much to him.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ


THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"


I look a little bit colder.










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/11/2005 is 4825 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Delta House" ) is 4825 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/and-ive-been-doing-just-fine.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/threads-353953/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 8 Episode 18

Threads

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 11, 2005 on Syfy

AIRED: 3/11/05










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ


THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"


With one deep breath, and one big step, I move a little bit closer.










From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 3/12/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton - Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope ) is 1596 days

1596 = 798 + 798

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/9/1968 ( premiere US TV series "It Takes a Thief" ) is 798 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 3/12/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton - Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope ) is 2861 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/2/1973 ( J.R.R. Tolkien deceased ) is 2861 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/12/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton - Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope ) is 2918 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/29/1973 ( premiere US film "The Homecoming" ) is 2918 days



From 9/12/1959 ( premiere US TV series "The Deputy" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 12183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/12/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Bill Clinton - Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope ) is 12183 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/always-with-smooth-talk.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=57241&st=&st1=

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Clinton Birthplace in Hope

March 12, 1999

Thank you very much. Thank you, Mr. Mayor. My friend Tilmon Ross, thank you for the prayer. And Joe, thank you for the introduction.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048728/quotes

IMDb


To Catch a Thief (1955)

Quotes


John Robie: For what it's worth, I never stole from anybody who would go hungry.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ


THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"

I pack my case. I check my face.
I look a little bit older.
I look a little bit colder.
With one deep breath, and one big step, I move a little bit closer.
I move a little bit closer.
For reasons unknown.

I caught my stride.
I flew and flied.
I know if destiny’s kind, I’ve got the rest of my mind.










From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 1/17/2002 is 9266 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/17/1991 ( the referendum vote in favor of preserving the Soviet Union ) is 9266 days



From 8/19/1951 ( premiere US film "Oklahoma Justice" ) To 1/17/2002 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 8/19/1951 ( premiere US film "Oklahoma Justice" ) To 1/17/2002 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the Persian Gulf War begins ) is 9207 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 7/19/1981 ( The Farewell Dossier ) is 26450 days

26450 = 13225 + 13225

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/2002 is 13225 days



From 11/4/1956 ( premiere US TV series episode "G.E. True Theater"::"The Rider on the Pale Horse" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice ) is 13225 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/2002 is 13225 days



From 10/5/1958 ( premiere US TV series "Lawman"::series premiere episode "The Deputy" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 13225 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/2002 is 13225 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-farewell-dossier.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/modern-marvels/helicopters-416919/

tv.com


Modern Marvels Season 9 Episode 2

Helicopters

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 17, 2002 on The History Channel

From the early "egg beaters" of World War II to the "flying tanks" of Operation Desert Storm, we'll fly aboard one of the most agile and potent weapons on the battlefield--the helicopter. Meet the first pilot to fly a combat rescue mission in WWII and a USAF female aviator; and view classified footage of the Apache in Iraq.

AIRED: 1/17/02










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ


THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"


For reasons unknown; for reasons unknown; for reasons unknown; for reasons unknown.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=event-horizon

Springfield! Springfield!


Event Horizon (1997)


- What is it?
- 'Ship's log.'










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119081/quotes

IMDb


Event Horizon (1997)

Quotes


Dr. Weir: I created the Event Horizon to reach the stars, but she's gone much, much farther than that.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ


THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"


And my eyes, they don’t see you no more.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:08 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 30 April 2015