Tuesday, April 07, 2015

"It would only frighten you."




http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F23.html

You Only Move Twice [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in U.S.: 3-Nov-96


At work, Homer's wearing his Tom Landry hat and coaching his team, but they're quite exhausted from the work he's asking from them. From experience, Homer knows that fatigue requires only one solution: hammocks. He goes straight to his "boss".

Hank: Uh, hi, Homer. What can I do for you?

Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.

Hank: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third.

Homer: Uh-huh.

Hank: There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There?

Homer: Mm-Hmm.

Hank: That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third.

Homer: Oh, the hammock district.

Hank: That's right.


Hank's secretary tells him they're ready for the linkup.

Hank: Uh, Homer, one second. I gotta take care of this. Very important. Be right back.

Homer: Fine.

[Hank's map of the world reveals a giant viewscreen, on which appears the UN staff]

Hank: Good afternoon, gentlemen. This is Scorpio. I have the Doomsday Device. You have 72 hours to deliver the gold or you'll face the consequences. And to prove I'm not bluffing, watch this.

[activates a remote]

[an explosion occurs near the UN building]

Man 1: Oh, my God, the 59th Street bridge!

Man 2: Maybe it just collapsed on its own.

Man 1: We can't take that chance.

Man 2: You always say that. I want to take a chance.

Hank: Collapsed on its own? You, sh... You have 72 hours. See ya.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:55 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 07 April 2015