Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Barack Obama - Statement on the United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution on Human Rights, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits-1963/the-man-with-the-power-21534/

tv.com


The Outer Limits - Original Season 1 Episode 4

The Man With the Power

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 1963 on ABC

AIRED: 10/7/63










http://www.tv.com/shows/my-life-and-times/april-9-2035-151043/

tv.com


My Life and Times Season 1 Episode 1

April 9, 2035

Aired Wednesday 9:30 PM Apr 24, 1991 on ABC

AIRED: 4/24/91



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101150/quotes

IMDb


My Life and Times (1991– )

Quotes


[opening narration]

Ben Miller: I can't say that I've seen everything but I've seen a lot. I've seen footsteps on the moon and seen myself stumble. I've seen fear and did my darndest not to be afraid. I've survived the nineties and braved the millennium. I've loved and lost and learned to love again. And I've learned that life is an adventure. You have to hold on and let it carry you away. I've let in carry me to me to the year 2035 and I'm here to tell the tale. I'm Ben Miller and this is my life and times.










From 6/13/2005 To 9/17/2014 is 3383 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1975 ( the Marburg outbreak index patient case ) is 3383 days



From 10/7/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Man With the Power" ) To 9/17/2014 is 18608 days

18608 = 9304 + 9304

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/24/1991 ( premiere US TV series "My Life and Times" ) is 9304 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=107530

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

674 - Remarks at the Congressional Picnic

September 17, 2014

Hello, everybody! It is a perfect night for a picnic. I'm thrilled that everybody is here. I took off my tie; I noticed some of you didn't get the memo. [Laughter] But I know that a lot of you are coming straight from work. I'm not going to make a long speech. I want to shake as many hands as possible.










http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/569445

NCBI

PubMed.gov

US National Library of Medicine

National Institutes of Health

Am J Trop Med Hyg. 1978 Nov;27(6):1210-5.

Epidemiologic investigation of Marburg virus disease, Southern Africa, 1975.

Conrad JL, Isaacson M, Smith EB, Wulff H, Crees M, Geldenhuys P, Johnston J.

Abstract

During the first 10 days of February 1975, an Australian hitchhiker contracted Marburg virus disease while traveling through Rhodesia and died; the infection was subsequently passed to two other persons, who recovered. Investigators retraced the hitchhiker's steps in March and again in June 1975 in an effort to uncover the natural reservoir of the virus and determine how it was transmitted. Serum samples were collected from humans and animals wherever the patient had come in close contact with animals or insects. Arthropods of various types were collected in June 1975 and again in February 1976 for virus isolation attempts; at no time did the patient come in direct contact with nonhuman primates of any kind, or any other animals. Indirect contact with bats, monkeys, and birds through aerosols was possible, though at some distance. Direct contact with arthropods occurred throughout the trip; on several occasions it was notably severe. We believe that during this outbreak the first Marburg virus infection occurred by vector-borne transmission from an arthropod yet to be identified, and that patients 2 and 3 acquired the disease by exposure to the oropharyngeal secretions of patients 1 and 2, respectively. Studies are underway to identify the species of arthropod involved in this transmission.



http://www.ajtmh.org/content/75/1/9.full

ASTMH


GEOGRAPHIC POTENTIAL FOR OUTBREAKS OF MARBURG HEMORRHAGIC FEVER

A. TOWNSEND PETERSON*, R. RYAN LASH, DARIN S. CARROLL and KARL M. JOHNSON

Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center, and Department of Geography, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas; Division of Viral and Rickettsial Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia; Department of Biology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Marburg virus represents one of the least well-known of the hemorrhagic fever-causing viruses worldwide; in particular, its geographic potential in Africa remains quite mysterious. Ecologic niche modeling was used to explore the geographic and ecologic potential of Marburg virus in Africa.


With the kind assistance of J. L. Conrad, who led the original investigations of the 1975 outbreak, we traced the tour around Zimbabwe of the young man who became the index case patient. The Wankie roadside site that became the focus of the case investigation was not predicted as suitable by any of the best subsets models in this analysis, suggesting either that it was not the infection site, or that it would represent an extreme not otherwise appreciated in the Marburg hemorrhagic fever occurrence data set. The victim’s route indeed did pass through the areas of northeastern Zimbabwe that were identified by our ENM. Most interesting is that our re-review of his itinerary showed that he visited a cave complex in that region known as Sinoia Caves (see map in Conrad and others8), which would fit with the known profile of the three northern outbreaks. Given that the index case patient was in Wankie on February 6, 1975 and at Sinoia Caves on February 3–4, 1975, the incubation period for virus exposure at the caves makes an almost perfect interval of 8–9 days before onset of symptoms on February 12, 1975.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 12 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/wouldnt-it-blow-your-mind-to-hear.html


They stuck a lot of needles in me when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center back in the summer of 2005. I remember one very dark night when I was in a mental haze from the drugs they were forcing on me (only because I went to the City of Kent Washington police department to report criminal activity directed at my personal property and which continues unabated to this very day) and I awoke in the dark in that hospital bed and a woman was glaring at me as she stuck another needle in hand. I thought about that later and I decided she was glaring at me because she was possibly expected me to club her with my fist, which I did not.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2013 excerpt ends]










From 10/7/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Man With the Power" ) To 6/17/2011 ( Barack Obama - Statement on the United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution on Human Rights, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity ) is 17420 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/13/2013 is 17420 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 7/13/2013 is 21078 days

21078 = 10539 + 10539

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/10/1994 ( premiere US TV series "ReBoot" ) is 10539 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates ) To 7/13/2013 is 17864 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/30/2014 is 17864 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 7/13/2013 is 3955 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Alice" ) is 3955 days



From 7/23/1982 ( premiere US film "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" ) To 7/13/2013 is 11313 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/23/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "Scientific American Frontiers"::"Inventing the Future" ) is 11313 days



From 8/26/1976 ( the first known human case of Ebola ) To 7/13/2013 is 13470 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/2002 ( premiere US TV series "Do Over" ) is 13470 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 7/13/2013 is 5458 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/12/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "Revenge of the Stepford Wives" ) is 5458 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/inventing-future_2.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/barack-obama-statement-on-united.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=103908

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

496 - The President's Weekly Address

July 13, 2013

Hi, everybody. Two weeks ago, a large bipartisan majority of Senators voted to pass commonsense, comprehensive immigration reform, taking an important step towards fixing a broken immigration system once and for all.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=90532

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

Statement on the United Nations Human Rights Council Resolution on Human Rights, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity

June 17, 2011

Today for the first time in history, the United Nations adopted a resolution dedicated to advancing the basic human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons. This marks a significant milestone in the long struggle for equality and the beginning of a universal recognition that LGBT persons are endowed with the same inalienable rights and entitled to the same protections as all human beings. The United States stands proudly with those nations that are standing up to intolerance, discrimination, and homophobia. Advancing equality for LGBT persons should be the work of all peoples and all nations. LGBT persons are entitled to equal treatment, equal protection, and the dignity that comes with being full members of our diverse societies. As the United Nations begins to codify and enshrine the promise of equality for LGBT persons, the world becomes a safer, more respectful, and more humane place for all people.










http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26670654/timeline-for-first-case-of-ebola-diagnosed-in-us

KDFW FOX 4 Dallas-Fort Worth


Timeline for first case of Ebola diagnosed in US

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 4:22 PM PDT

Updated: Sep 30, 2014 4:24 PM PDT

By The Associated Press

The first person to be diagnosed with Ebola in the United States flew from Liberia, federal health officials said. The unidentified man, who traveled to Dallas to visit family, is being treated at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital:

Sept. 19 - Departs from Liberia

Sept. 20 - Arrives in the United States

Sept. 24 - Begins having symptoms

Sept. 26 - Seeks medical care

Sept. 28- Hospitalized and put in isolation

Sept. 30_Tests positive for Ebola





http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/health/ebola-us/index.html

CNN


First diagnosed case of Ebola in the U.S.

By Dana Ford, CNN

updated 8:04 PM EDT, Tue September 30, 2014

Atlanta (CNN) -- A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital is the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, health officials announced Tuesday.

The unidentified man left Liberia on September 19 and arrived in the United States on September 20, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

At that time, the individual did not have symptoms. "But four or five days later," he began to exhibit them, Frieden said. The individual was hospitalized and isolated Sunday at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.










From 2/19/2013 To 9/30/2014 is 588 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks to the Press Announcing the Nomination of Thurgood Marshall as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court ) is 588 days



From 2/19/2013 To 9/30/2014 is 588 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1967 ( premiere US film "You Only Live Twice" ) is 588 days



From 10/7/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Man With the Power" ) To 1/24/2011 ( the suicide bombing at Domodedovo International Airport Moscow Russia ) is 17276 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/2013 is 17276 days



From 4/16/1951 ( Harry Truman - Letter to Committee Chairmen on the Need for Assistance to Yugoslavia ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 17276 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/19/2013 is 17276 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 2/19/2013 is 6636 days

6636 = 3318 + 3318

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Red Badge of Courage" ) is 3318 days



From 11/16/1954 ( premiere US film "The Yellow Mountain" ) To 2/19/2013 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 8/26/1976 ( the first known human case of Ebola ) To 2/19/2013 is 13326 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/28/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"I Am Furious Yellow" ) is 13326 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-yellow-mountain.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=103257

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

105 - Statement on the Retirement of General John R. Allen

February 19, 2013










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:37 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 24 April 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/all-right-moves.html


All the right moves


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 April 2015 excerpt ends]










1992 film "Freejack" DVD video:

00:56:30


Reporter: You got a name, sugar?

Alex Furlong: Yeah, it's, uh - Alex.

Reporter: Well, Alex, do a working girl a favor and talk to me for the Club Channel. How do you like it here?

Alex Furlong: I don't.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:50 AM Saturday, July 21, 2007


When I was sitting there in that bar in our office in historic Bellevue, Washington, in 1999, I told her I drove around in my blue Mazda RX-7 and solved crimes. Suzanne Morgan then looked across the table at Thomas Dawkins and asked him "What did he say?" and Thomas repeated what I had said. Later that evening, from my apartment at Oakwood, I wrote an email to Suzanne and commented that all the cigarette smoke in that bar had caused my face to turn red.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/7/2006 2:42 PM


Also, that details about Jeff Ingram’s blue-to-green car. I started thinking this morning about a jacket I used to wear long ago. I bought it around the time Lynn and I started bicycling, which I think was in 1999. I wore that jacket every time I went cycling and some parts of it were green and other parts blue. I remember one time, after I had been wearing it for a long time, I noticed that the logo emblem on one side of the chest was labeled as “Brooks.” I can remember feeling something like surprise that it was labeled “Brooks.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/sc/general/history.htm

U.S. Marshals Service

District of South Carolina

History

The United States Marshal Office in South Carolina was established on September 24, 1789. The Eastern and Western Districts of South Carolina were formed on February 21, 1823, when Congress divided the South Carolina District. On October 07, 1965, the Eastern and Western Districts merged and became what is now known as the District of South Carolina. The following is a listing of Marshals for the District of South Carolina.


DISTRICT OF SOUTH CAROLINA


District Marshals Date Vice


Glover, Lydia August 01, 1985 (C) Whitworth (Retired)
Brooks, Israel March 11, 1994 (C) Glover (Term Expired)










http://open.salon.com/blog/debras/2011/02/07/fitting_tributes_to_ronald_reagan

open salon


FEBRUARY 7, 2011 6:05PM

Fitting Tributes to Ronald Reagan

Recently, during a snowy travel delay, a relative gave me John Irving’s A Prayer for Owen Meany, her favorite, for stand-by reading. I did not intend to write about it, but with all the hype around the centenary of Reagan’s birth, I noticed a passage where the protagonist, a Vietnam war resister who settled in Canada, brought the terrible Reagan years back for me:

Just the day before yesterday–January 28, 1987–the front page of The Globe and Mail gave us a full account of President Ronald Wilson Reagan’s State of the Union Message. Will I ever learn? …After almost twenty years in Canada, there are certain American lunatics who still fascinate me.


There are other things we can never forget nor forgive:

When thousands were dying of AIDS, Reagan would not say the word until 1987, after 21,000 Americans had died of it, and lowered the federal budget to fight it.

“My fellow Americans, I’m pleased to tell you today that I’ve signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.” Reagan’s chilling “joke,” before a radio broadcast, August 11, 1984

In 1974 Governor Reagan bitterly denounced huge crowds of poor people who excitedly showed up to get free food that the Hearst Corporation had been forced to distribute by the SLA kidnapping of Patty Hearst. Reagan said: ‘It’s just too bad we can’t have an epidemic of botulism.’










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:17 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html


Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of [ Naval ] Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I wrote about a computer program I created for the guided missile computer complex system that would transfer memory from one of the computers to the other when we were in the Persian Gulf in 1988. We had two identical systems in place. They were twins you could say. The transfer of code was problematic and the solution was not obvious.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/3/2006 4:52 PM


The doctor who saw me at the VA


After the x-ray’s, he laughed and said that I was “full of shit.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Reign_of_Fire.html

Reign of Fire


Don't be a fool.
We can do this easy...
or we can do it real easy.










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Revelation

Revelations


5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 29 April 2015