Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Freaked Out "NCIS" Tuesday




Those of you following along at home remember that I struggle with reluctance to document here certain concepts because of the conflict in my mind with my so-called 'time-traveler effect' and its complement my so-called 'counter-paradox effect' and what I write about here now today is no exception.

There just seems to be something so incredibly pointless (beyond the misery of my everyday miserable experience) about documenting something here that I think - I believe - is the result of time-traveler communications.

I write about it now only because - because - I don't know. This is pointless.

You see, time-travel explains everything. In the many years I struggled to understand there was finally one day when the notion clicked in my mind: time-travel.

That's how they are doing it. I time-travel to the past and establish lines of communication.

I mean, they even get the apartment number correct.

With the video now paused in this surprisingly interesting film I have never watched before until today I reference the relevant scenes that caused me to make this note.

I searched for a while to find references to the dialog on the internet, which would make this post more interesting I guess, if you don't watch the video, but could find nothing.

Frustrated again by people affected by my time-travel?

So I was going to abandon this post but then that just didn't seem right because today is new episode Freaked Out "NCIS" Tuesday after all. (This made me remember that I did not check for a new "NCIS: Los Angeles" episode last night which there was I see now)

I mean, "fooey" is probably the first instance of everything that got me to this point, at least in terms of a ridiculously persistent ridge of high pressure thinking.

So anyway, the relevant part is that today I was watching this video for the first time and for the first time since I have lived in Spokane Valley, where I have been since September 2013, the power went out.

The power has gone off before but infrequently and I cannot ever recall the power going out when I was awake. I vaguely recall one other time having to reset the clock on the stove set. There has been no other time since September 2013 that the electricity has gone off while I was awake.

And today the electricity went off just at the scene that seems highly relevant. As I said, if I could have found a dialog source on the internet then this might be a more interesting post to you. I don't feel like wasting time transcribing it from the Amazon.com Prime Video website.

The relevant dialog is what I heard and watched in the seconds after the electricity finally came back on and I got the Smart TV running again. I am about one hour into this two hour six minute video. At this rate I am not certain if I will finish the video before the first new episode of "NCIS" begins at 8 PM Pacific Time. And this makes me remember: I never did care for the "NCIS" television series. I had never watched an episode of it until about 2007 or 2008. I documented here the first episode I watched but I don't recall offhand which one it was without looking it up. That was 2007 or 2008.

I am still anticipating making another observation that is relevant to an observation I make from a source that has no discernable association. I guess that is what is the point. For me to connect the dots, confidence in my time-traveler communication, that you read about here now.



































DSC09496.JPG



































DSC09497.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2567038/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Frame (2014)

Release Info

USA 17 October 2014










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/01/10 12:53 AM


I want to comment about my new observations but I have a lot of cargo in the air right now and I don't want to disrupt the pattern, even though this is a very important observation I am just now making.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2010 excerpt ends]



































DSC09498.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:19 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 14 April 2015